Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:33 pm

OOC: I'm the hundredth post :) for this topic.
IC: "Good Point." Wes sighed again "Why is no one freaked out about my eyes"
The Great Mizuti, Never lies! sometimes, Seldom, Once in a Blue Moon.
The Great Mizuti Be angry!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hgat`hgar
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 pm

"First of all, because it doesn't matter, and secondly, if you try anything, ill kill you." Said Terran with a smile on his face, "but that might just be me." He took a drink of his water. "Hey, this is pretty good."
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momo on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:13 pm

Moi was dreaming. She was in a low, smokey, stench-filled hut. She was lying down, her cheek pressed against hot sticky dirt. She saw large, bare feet, too many pairs to count. Some one was saying something. She didn't catch the words, but the tone was foul. She felt breath on her chest. She remembered this scene, those feet, that breath. She remembered what was going to happen.

Moi whimpered in her sleep. Her hands clenched and her whole body shook.

She saw a hand reach down towards her. The knuckles were bloody and the nails infested with dirt. Then she heard voices, voices she didn't remember. "If you try anything, I'll kill you, and "this is pretty good.

Moi's eyes fluttered then opened. Her vision was blurry, her head was spinning. She attempted to sit up and fell back down.

Simple pleasures for simple people.

Momo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:30 pm

Terran wanted to help the girl, but he knew she would have to get better on her own, so he just waited until she was strong enough to get up, then he would do the rest of what he could.

He sat and waited near the couch she was sleeping on while everyone else was upstairs, also sound asleep.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 pm

Wes waited for Moi to get up, he growled at Terran "you should rest"

Hgat`hgar
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:10 pm

Don't worry, i don't need it, anyway, I'm the only one with medical training, so its fine, you need it though. don't worry, ill wake you when she gets up.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:20 pm

"I don't need it." he smiled and pulled his hood back on.

Hgat`hgar
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momo on Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:51 pm

Moi sat up, groggy and dry mouthed. Her leg ached, but looking down she saw that it had stopped gushing blood. She then looked up at the two men sitting near her. Then back at her bare legs. "Where are my f*cking pants," she grumbled.

Momo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:08 pm

"Right here" Terran tosses her pants over. "Good to see your awkae, and that means my job is done as medic, now Wes, i think me and the lady here are hungry, where can i get some food around here?"

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:46 am

O'Mar and Kory walked down the street. Kory asked O'Mar, "So, where do you think our mark is now?" O'Mar replied, "Well, after the little Lasetna hold up, he's probably at breakfast right now. Got his morning pussy now he's hungry.. We'll tear him a new ass-hole easily in the restaurant. Lock and load kid, we'll hit 'im hard and fast." Kory slipped out the clip of his pistol, and popped in a few rounds until the clip was full. He then inserted the clip again and tucked the heater in the waistline of his pants. O'Mar slung his AK over his shoulder casually. When they walked in on the guy, he'd just think O'Mar was there for business... He'd be taken out quickly, no idea. Pants around his ankles, so to speak..

After a while of walking, they were in the neighborhood that the defective lieutenant resided in. He had a favorite restaurant, 'The Clucking Chicken', which was conveniently located right next to the whorehouse he visited. O'Mar walked up to the door, then a few steps to the side of it. He lit up a ciggarette, and started talking to Kory. "Alright kid, you're gonna be the one to whack this son of a bitch. When I crack my knuckles, that's your signal to blow his brains out. Got it?" Kory nodded and said, "Yeah boss. No problem." O'Mar then turned and walked into the restaurant. He scoped the room a second, trying to find the mark. He spotted him at a corner table, eating a plate of what looked to be pork and a few eggs. O'Mar waved at him as he caught his eye. The man waved him over toward the table, and O'Mar and Kory made their way over there. They both sat down, O'Mar across the table from him and Kory to his side. "How's it going O'Mar?" The man asked, "What brings you over here today?" O'Mar just kicked his feet up on the table and leaned back in his chair, as he said to him, "Boss wanted me to come over here and give you a message. Something about he has urgent business to discuss with you or somethin, I can't remember exactly I forgot the note." The man took a bite of pork and said through a full mouth, "Well I'll head on over there with you two after I finish breakfast." O'Mar took a final drag off his ciggarette and then flicked it onto the floor. O'Mar said, "I don't think you'll have time to finish today..." The man looked at him with a confused look and said, "Huh?" O'Mar cracked his knuckles and said, "Don't worry about it." Not two seconds later, a shot rang out as the man fell sideways out of his chair, blood seeping out onto the floor from the hole in his head. O'Mar picked a piece of pork off of the plate and got up. He popped it into his mouth and chewed it, as he stomped on the dead man's head once, causing a burst of blood to squirt out. "Shouldn't've been a double crossing piece of shit you fucker..." O'Mar and Kory walked on out of the Clucking Chicken, ready to go home and get paid...
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:58 am

Rathe had been tailing his target, he didn't seem to have any harmfull threat to anyone... that is, if he wasn't paid to kill the person. Rathe wondered why this man was the selected one, he didn't think much off it though. He had been sent here to do reacon, so reacon he would do, he continued to follow his target, ducking out of sight when either the target, or his accomplice looked back, Rathe's mission wasn't done just yet...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:22 am

Kendra reloaded her shotgun and her pistol and replaced both in their holsters. She turned and headed down the road to get more intell on her target. *I will come back later and see what info i can get from these people here.* Kendra thought and she walked down the road casually headed for one of her targets many "hidouts"
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:30 am

As Terran walked down the road he felt he was being wwatched. He had left early to get away from everyone, he wondered what to do next.

"Hmm, so who should i kill now, maybe some government guys or a gang boss."

He just couldnt shake the feeling he was being followed..

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:30 am

OOC: anyone know what happened to Necrosis?

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:41 pm

Wes rubbed his eyes as he walked down the street. I have no business here so why did I come here? Wes wondered. "I suppose I came looking for some action." He thought out loud. he stepped into an Firearms and Ammunition store and showed the clerk his magnum "I need this to be modified to be stronger and quieter and I need more bullets."

OOC: Axle you can control the clerk :P Edit: Or anyone can I don't care

Hgat`hgar
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 pm

A shot rang out from the door of the store and the clerk went down with a bullet in his head. Standing in the Doorway was Terran, then he turned around and walked out, leaving a surprised Wes just standing their without a word.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:54 pm

"Hmph. More for me!" Wes started picking up bullets and weapons. "Wonder what that was all about."
OOC:wtf?

Hgat`hgar
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:58 pm

Outside the sounds of gunshots and the sound of yelling. Then there was an explosion, things went quiet for a moment, then the gunfight started again.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hgat`hgar on Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:00 pm

Wes strapped some guns on his back and pistols on his sides. He left the shop empty, then ran out the door holding his sword.

Hgat`hgar
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momo on Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:13 pm

OOC: Okay, what the hell is going on. Soulsflame? What gunfight started again? Please be more detailed.

Momo
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.