Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:01 am

Watching the girl leave, Tosik decided that if she would stand up to the soldier then she might know some things that could interest him. Finally, he decided to stand up and walk out of the stinking bar. He climbed up onto the top of a building, luckily most of them were connected together so he wouldn't have to worry about having to jump across the rooftops. Tosik scouted out for the girl before he was able to find her walking down the streets towards the inn. He also found the two soldiers walking the other way, he chuckled and bent over, picking up a chunk of cement from the rooftop. Using the artificial muscles in his suit once again, he hurled the large chunk over towards them and turned his back to follow the girl. Staying hidden was easy enough during the night, everything was dark, his suit included. His combat boots weren't the most stealthy choice so she was likely to hear him, but there were random noises all the time in this city, an occasional footstep or two wouldn't matter much. Tosik was never the kind of person to follow girls home during the night, this visit was going to be strictly business like usual.
Last edited by Necrosis on Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:05 am

As O'Mar and Kory were walking away from the woman, O'Mar heard a thunk a little ways to his left, and saw that a chunk of concrete had been hurled towards him. He looked around, but didn't see any enemy gangsters. He was still very much in his territory, and would be for a while. O'Mar led as Kory followed for a while, and Mar finally decided to fill Kory in on the mission. "So, here's what we're out to do tonight. There's a group of guys that rolled on in here a few weeks ago. Week and a half ago, they started selling shit in our territory. We've given 'em warning to stop, and they haven't yet. So, we're cleaning up our turf tonight. Any questions?" Kory took a few steps before asking, "Yeah. We gonna negotiate, or go in shooting?" O'Mar grinned as he brought his AK into his hands and shoved a clip into it. "Only one way to settle this kind of disrespect kid." Kory got the idea and brought out his gun, as him and O'Mar continued walking.

They walked for about twenty more minutes, until they were in a more residential area of Gheckton. Well, more of an urban center than a residential area. Tenement housing filled the neighborhood, lots of people sleeping on the stoops or just milling about right now. O'Mar kept his eyes peeled, trying to find the building where the rogue dealers were. A few minutes of walking down the street, and he spotted it. Ugly orange building, with a makeshift sign above the stoop depicting what looked like was supposed to be an arm, with a tourniquet around the bicep. O'Mar made sure his AK was locked and loaded, as him and Kory crossed the street, heading straight towards the building.

There were a few people on the stoop, obviously gangsters by their weapons and looks towards O'Mar and Kory as they crossed the street. O'Mar was about to raise his rifle and fire a burst into the group, when Kory fired his pistol, hitting one of the guys in the shoulder. O'Mar, knowing that it was for sure on now, quickly leveled the gun as the others started to find cover or raise their weapons, and fired a couple round burst at them. He finished off Kory's hit, and hit another guy in the thigh and gut. The third guy had run inside, obviously to warn the rest of the crew. "Shit, take cover kid!" O'Mar said as they ducked behind a dumpster outside the orange building. A moment later, several people were at the windows, rifles sticking out ready to fire. O'Mar leaned out from one side of the dumpster and fired two rounds into the nearest enemie's face. He fell back, his face a mangled mess. The others fired into the dumpster, and Kory and O'Mar felt it rattle with the impact of the bullets. Kory took a big risk and raised his gun over top of the dumpster, firing several rounds in their direction. O'Mar doubted that he hit anything, but the kid was showing heart. A good sign...
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:37 am

Kendra was walking down the road when she heard a thunk far off. Her senses went on full alert. It wasnt to bad of a neighborhood but she wasnt taking any chances. She continued at her normal pace but surveyed her surroundings without letting on that she was checking everything. She saw nothing for a long time, but continued to hear foot falls off in the distance. Finally out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of a shaddow. *damn it!* she thought to herself, *I hate when people follow me.* She wasnt in the mood for a fight or to kill, tonight was supposed to be her resting night. *Fuck this shit.* She turned slowly down a dark ally-way. Like a light switch she flipped into stealth mode. When Kendra didnt want to be seen she wasnt seen. She made her way quickly and quietly into a dark area out of sight of any onlooker and waited, gun in hand. If whoever was following her took the time to hunt her down she was gonna get the jump on them. Normal humans wouldnt have a chance of finding her, her skills were far to advanced. But she could sense this wasnt a human, she didnt know what it was though. She checked her gun again making sure it was full and ready to go. She clicked the hammer back slowly as to make no sound. She hunkered down into a crouch, ready to spring into action at moments notice. *god i'm lucky* she sighed *Damn good thing i wore my trench coat tonight!* And she was lucky, her blackish trench coat made her blend into almost any surrounding. It was the best camoflouge around. Silently she waited, if this 'thing' found her it would need to die. It would be to big of a threat... *damn if only I had gone the way the soldiers had.* She thought, not that she needed their help but she didnt want to deal with this shit tonight. She grumbled softly and then waited as the night stretched onwards...
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:31 am

Able to see the girl perfectly with his blank eyes, Tosik slowly made his way over to her on a rooftop. He kneeled down and studied her for a moment. Tosik was able to see that she had a weapon in her hand, most likely a pistol, not much to worry about. After watching her for about ten minutes, Tosik decided that she wasn't going to move until she found something. Slowly, he slipped down onto the edge of a windowsill, quietly making his way down the side of the building. When he finally reached the last one, he hopped off, his heavy boots making a loud 'thud' in the concrete. Wanting to avoid getting shot, Tosik crouched the moment he hit the ground, sitting in the dark alleyway on all fours. The Ggrof race was a hunting race, it wasn't uncommon for them to take more animal-like stances when the need arose. He spoke instantly after landing, "What do you know about the soldiers in that bar? Who do they work for. Who do you work for?" When he wanted information, Tosik never mastered giving out one question at a time. He wanted all of his questions answered and he wanted them answered right away.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:42 pm

O'Mar and Kory sat behind the dumpster, a little stuck due to the fact they had three or more people with sights trained on the dumpster. "Shit.." O'Mar said as he settled down on the ground a bit, lighting up a ciggarette. He took a drag and leisurely let out it, watching the smoke drift up into the air as it dispersed. "Alright," O'Mar started, "I'm gonna book it down the street, popping shots off at them. That'll get their attention, and I might even hit 'em once or twice. While they're firing and paying attention to me, you get up and fire at 'em, ok? Should be easy pickings, just stand, aim well, and fire. Once you start firing though try to do it fast, or be ready to take cover again ok?" Kory gave a strong nod in affirmation, and O'Mar nodded too. "Alright." He said, taking a couple more drags off his smoke and then handing it to Kory, "You can smoke it or take care of it for me til I get back. Either way, don't waste it kid..." And with that, O'Mar ran down the street, firing a few rounds after he was about seven feet from the dumpster. *POP* *POP* *POP* Mar fired at the enemy, drawing their attention to him. He wasn't actually aiming at any of them in particular, so he missed all of them. But his bullets stuck in the wall, or went whizzing by their heads, so they gladly returned fire toward him. 'Fire Kory! Dammit hurry up I ain't gonna run my ass down the block...' Mar thought to himself, firing off a couple more rounds to keep their attention. Kory DID realize it was an oppurotune time though, as O'Mar saw him stand out of the corner of his eye. He heard the lighter pops emanate from the pistol, and took a quick look to see what Kory hit. One guy in the head, and one more in the shoulder or something, wounding him enough to make him stagger back for a minute. O'Mar stopped short, flipped a one-eighty, and started running back towards the building. He fired a burst at the last standing drug dealer, and also in the surrounding area. He took the guy out, and was now only seconds away from running up the stoop and kicking in the door. "COME ON KID!" O'Mar yelled as he took a shallow leap up onto the sidewalk, and a moment later another leap up several steps of the stoop...

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:01 pm

Kendra knew the man was their before he hit the ground. She didnt know how this duche bag found her but she didnt think it was very nice. She clicked the hammer back down unreadying her gun. She stood knowing he was not there to harm her, he already would have if he intended too.
"What do you know about the soldiers in that bar? Who do they work for. Who do you work for?" THe man said in a scratchy almost robot voice.
*At least hes direct and to the point.* Kendra thought. "Listen bud... I purposefully tried to not be around you. Obviously you read me hidding from you as a sign to follow me. But to help you out and get you away from me i'll answer." She sighed "I have no clue who the soldier is or who he works for. If your interested in him I would ask the people at the bar, they seemed to know him quite well. No i dont see the need for you to know anything about me, so i'm not going to answer that. I would also never tell anyone who i worked for, i owuld rather kill myslef. If that is all, i'll be on my way and you can be on yours. Thanks for your time..." Kendra turned, still very annoyed that this man thought he had any right to talk to her. She was usually friendly but her whole night was completley ruined and he just made it worse. She began out of the ally and up the street again towards an INN.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:14 pm

Disappointed at the lack of knowledge and cooperation, he simply decided to turn around and walk away. 'Obviously I'll have to do this the old fashioned way if this bitch is too incompetent to just give me the information.' Now walking down the sidewalk, he looked around for anybody who might know anything about the soldiers in the bar. 'Too bad though, she would have made a decent ally. O'well, I guess it's not like I need help in the first place.' He kept walking until he came to a corner where a group of hookers began to follow him. "Hey there baby. Why don't you get out of that armor and let us show you a good time?" Tosik smiled to himself and turned around to face them and nodded. "Alright then.." After about ten minutes, he had led them to a small building that he used as a sort of home base during his stays in the city. The three hookers sat, tied down to chairs, he had convinced them it was some sort of bondage thing. Slowly, he reached into his poison pouch and smirked. 'I might as well test these new poisons I made while I was out....' For the rest of the night Tosik worked to find what were some of his most deadly combinations yet.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:48 am

Kendra felt slightly bad about her short temperedness with the man, well manish thing, but he had been rude. *God what am I saying. Who cares if i was rude, its my god damn day off.* She huffed a little. "well, damn it. It isnt my day off anymore. SHIT!" She made her way down the street. She needed to get to the Dancing Fish Inn. *god awful name.* She imagined a picture of a fish dancing, *stupid* Getting her mind back on track she began thinking of her instructions:
Go to the Dancing Fish Inn. Go to the desk and ask for Fredrick, tell him you need to get the mail for room 511. He will ask for ID, tell him you are a frequent guest of Edmond.
"HA!" Kendra laughed at the name, her manager such a kidder. Edmond was her last "fling" and he died a horrible death. "Bastard, thinks hes funny using that name. I should kill him, but i wont... not yet." She continued running threw her plans...
In the mail will be a key to room 120, go to the room and enter. The room is paid for, stay the night and rest. In the morning the newspaper will tell you where to go.
After she had read this on a scrap of paper she had burned it, so she had to recite his whole thing in her head every hour just ot be sure she didnt screw it up. She had met her new "manager" all of 5 times face to face. She knew him well enough to despose of him if needed but he didnt know her well enough to do the same. That was how she liked it.

After several minutes of walking she finally came to the stupid inn, sure enough on the sign it read "Dancing Fish INN" and under neath the words was a fish dancing on its back fins. *stupid little fish* Kendra thought, *And stupid me for taking the time to notice it.* She rolled her eyes and entered. Following her steps she talked to Fredrick and then went to her room. She entered the room and was amazed to see a luxurious suite. Her manager was trying to spoil her... why? It made her almost uneasy. This next contract must be a big one. She sighed to herself as she dropped onto the bed to relax. Time for a hot bath and then some long overdue sleep! She jumped up and headed for the bathroom, and was happy to see a large claw foot bath tube already full and waiting. "Thank GOD!" Kendra stripped and hopped in.
Two hours later she was wrapped in a robe and in the large bed sound asleep.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:18 am

After having lain down for nearly two hours, Tosik finally managed to pull himself away from the bed. Looking at the bodies of the first two hookers, he began to think of the effects of the poisons he had tested. The first poison was more of an acid, chunks of the corpse's flesh and muscle had been eaten away. It was definatly not the quickest kill so it was not needed, although it was amusing to him to watch the women's body, which she had sold away many times, being eaten away and decaying in front of her own eyes. Next was a bit more interesting. The second one, which he had to inject, seemed to make the skin boil. Moments after injecting it, blood blisters began appearing all over the women's arm, growing larger and filling up with more blood until they split open. Very painful and quick acting but not deadly, good for interrogations but not for fighting. The last women, he was working on a new mix of his own. Boiling different compounds and stirring others, mixing some together, and grinding others. Finally, he was left with two different liquids. One was a faded yellow-looking liquid, and another was a classic lime green poison. Hoping for the best, he poured them both into one beaker to see what would happen. Seeing no reaction, he stared at it disappointed and tossed it on the last hooker, drenching her in the liquid, hoping it was an acid of some sort. No screaming or writhing in pain, no sizzling or smoking. 'Well that was a waste of ingredients' he thought to himself. Tosik looked around at the table, ready to clean up, and caught a quick glimpse at a flame he had yet to put out. 'Maybe it's flammable' he thought with a shrug. He picked up the flame and turned towards the women, drenched in the last creation of his, shivering in cold and fright. Moments after having tossed the flame, the liquid ignited creating an explosion that hurled the man backwards a few feet into the wall. Flames rose high from the source of the liquid and the cheap windows began to crack from the heat. Tosik stood up and quickly bolted to the door, breaking it down before he ran across the street. Whatever skin he had showing was covered in black, white debris from the ceiling after the explosion covered his hair. 'I'll have to remember that one'

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:13 am

OOC: sucks when people get to busy to post. Sorry Nec... I have been dealing with some real heavy shit in my life lately. I will try to get a post up in the next day or two. Promise. :) please bare with me, life can really stab ya in the back and kick ya when your down sometimes. You know what i mean? Any way i'll get a post up asap. :D till then "adue"

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:30 am

Kory started running toward the door, just as O'Mar made it to the top of the stoop and raised his foot. He kicked hard on the door knob, causing the door to fly inward as it tore through the door frame. He raised his gun immediately, but didn't fire since there weren't any enemies in the area. He quickly stepped into the main front room, to see just a few junkies futilely hiding behind the couches. Mar checked the kitchen area, Kory now right behind him gun raised, and found no one in there either. "Shit, the fuck are they?" O'Mar said to himself as he sweeped through the other two rooms on the first floor. He found only one other enemy, a guy they'd injured earlier that had crawled into the small room. Mar pointed his AK at the man and fired a burst into him. The guy dropped onto the floor, now quite dead. O'Mar stepped over his corpse as he made his way to the stair case. "Alright, Kory follow me up stairs but make sure no one gets the jump on us from below while we're going up a'ight?" Kory responded, "Alright boss!" And they proceeded up the stairs.

They made it up to the second story, and Mar could already smell the drugs. "Damn lab's defineatly up here.." Mar mumbled to himself, and out of the corner of his eye saw someone book it into a nearby room. The door slammed shut, and O'Mar could here someone turn a dead-bolt. "HAHahaha!" O'Mar laughed as he calmly walked up to the door. "Open up bitches!" O'Mar yelled through the door, and when no one opened up? Well Mar just raised his rifle and fired through the fairly thin door into the room. He nearly unloaded his whole clip, tearing the door apart. He'd hit the three people inside of the room, and he had killed one of 'em. The other two were alive, though one was just barely so. This was defineatly the lab, Mar observed, seeing all the torches, bottles, and raw materials laying about. The man who wasn't too severely injured started reaching for the gun he'd dropped, and O'Mar kicked him hard across the mouth. A few teeth flew out with alot of spit and blood, and his hands flew to his mouth to try to stop the pain. "Kory, finish 'em son." Kory just looked at them a second, like he didn't understand, so O'Mar decided to make it clear. "KORY! Kill them! KILL THE SONS OF BITCHES NOW!" Kory snapped to attention, and quickly pointed his gun first at the nearly dead guy, firing two rounds into him. He then pointed it at the man holding his bleeding mouth, and fired three rounds into him, one to the head and two to the torso. O'Mar stood with him a second, then walked over and clapped him on the shoulder. "Good job kid. You done good tonight, that's the truth.. Come on let's get out of here, junkies'll be comin' up here soon to raid the place." And with that, they walked down the stairs and out the door, almost as if nothing'd happened. Atleast, nothing out of the ordinary...

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:53 am

Name: Rathe (aka the dude with the tinfoil hat)
Race: Human
Physical Description: ragged brown hair, medium length
clothes;ragged brown trenchcoat, tinfoil hat.
eyes; brown, wild, usualy bloodshot.
muscle: barely any, sort of resembles a walking stick.
skin; pale, repeals UV due to *government testing* but is actualy a odd DNA defect.
Other Info: is an on/off drug junkie, is full of government conspiricies high, or not. often refers to another invisible person that he can only see. is just plain crazy. owns a switchblade. has extreme speed despite his lack of muscles, also has great reflexs due to his paranoia, also can "slice you up like a mean mother-fucker"

IC: Rathe was cowering against the wall outside of Sanny's house. he had just ran out of meth, and needed to stock up on more, once he heard the gunshots, he cowered against the wall on the outside of Sanny's house.Fears ran through his mind of what he had seen from his "old days", not only scared if the government would find him, and through him back in the evil testing labs, for doing quite a bit of meth, he realized that he could easily hide as a bum. although, his heart still practicly lept out of his chest when he saw the two, baddest-looking mother-fuckers in his life walk out of Sanny's lab. Rathe's forehead(what wasn't covered by his shining and crumpled tinfoil hat) was glistening with sweat, his breathing came short as he wondered if these two would shut down all the links to Sanny.
Last edited by Le Cruise on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awakening on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:12 pm

Ugh. I made an intro for my character, but unfortunately a glitch erased the whole thing. So for now, I'll just submit my character sheet until I have more time to re-do the scene.

Name: Blaize.
Race: Unknown.
Physical Description: In all reality, Blaize very much resembles a human. She has gently twisting curls the color of wheat which fall just below the small of her back. Standing at a mere 5'4" and weighing in at 117 pounds, she appears fragile and weak. But her petite structure serves her well and proves to come in handy with stealth and agility. And what she lacks in brute strength she makes up for in intellect and heightened senses. Clad in an angled, soft blue halter dress atop black pants and rubber soled shoes, she blends in seamlessly with the waves of gangsters' whores and otherwise normal (or attempting to be) teenagers. Her unique physical qualities, however, are the smooth porcelain texture of her skin and her brilliantly green eyes.
Weapons: For the most part, Blaize relies on her smarts to get her by. But in instances of violence, she carries a semiautomatic pistol and a trio of sawtooth-backed throwing knives with rubber handles fashioned to either thigh and hidden beneath the skirt of her dress. Ammunition for her firearm is held belt-like around her waist, also under her clothing.
Other Details: Blaize's past is shrouded in mystery. She doesn't recall much of her parents as she awoke one afternoon several years back on the bank of a river, dripping blood that wasn't, as much was, her own. Forced to fend for herself so early in life caused a maturity in this young woman that's hard to describe. Though try as she might, she didn't fit in with her surroundings. Something separated her from the entire world, it seemed. And she made it her goal to travel this shambled earth and discover who, or what, she really is.
War does not determine who is right; only who is left.

Awakening
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:55 pm

OOC: Welcome Le Cruise and Awakening :). Enjoy yourselves :) I'll be posting later tonight most likely, gotta go to work right now. Glad to see new faces :D

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:43 am

Kendra awakens in her amazing room. Jumping up heads straight to the door. She slips into the hall without a sound. Quickly scanning her surroundings, she snatches up her paper containing vital information on new her target. She turns and walks into the room slamming the door behind her. *Its so boring in this town.* Kendra thinks but then stops, *Oh wait, last night was a little eventfull. Still...* She unfolded the sad excuse for a paper.

Few things from the "old world" still remained, but some silly humans tried to keep things intact to hold on to "the old ways." The Newspaper, for exapmle, is one of them. It was horribly pathetic. Kendra had never seen a real Newspaper from the older days, but one today was on nasty paper and filled with idle gossip and boaring adds. It contained a total of like 4 or 5 pages.

Kendra flipped threw the little thing, skimming the silly adds and tiny collumns. "There, Finally!" A tiny peice of white paper was taped to the inside of the 3rd page under a add for drug rehab. Kendra couldnt help but to laugh. She pulled the paper scarp off and read it:
"56th st and the corner of 10th ave.
Male, white, human, 5"6', 248lbs
Rich peoples pinm- owns 3 whore houses
1 gold coin 16silver peices"

Kendras mouth dropped open. *A gold coin!* Gold coins were few and far between, not just anyone had them. This must be a big hit. *Nice time to get some fun going.* She re read the note memorizing it, finally she chewed it up and then spit it in the fire place. "Now to do some recon." Kendra never worried about getting paid, her boss was good for it and he always found her to pay her. Plus if he ever didnt she would hunt him down and torture his little weasle ass. With that happy thought Kendra dressed and left her room from the balcony to avoid anyone seeing her that shouldnt. She decided to head back to the little tavern she had gone the night before to either get some info or some food, both would work great right now. It was after all around 7 in the am, early. Kendra wrapped her trench coat tighter around her and continued on the walk...

OOC: sorry if my post is a little off, i havnt slept since yesterday at like 7 am so ya. :P it may not be my best work, just wanted to get a post out it had been a while. Oh and HELLO!!! to all the new people. I hope you all like this thread it is REALLY fun!!!

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:28 am

Watching the flames rise in the rundown house he had been experimenting in, Tosik sat on the sidewalk and shook his head. Trying to get reorientated after the explosion he took out a notepad and tried to recall what he had put into the liquid that had reacted so violently to the flame. After trying to think for about ten minutes, people began to gather around the building to watch it burn and question what had caused it. Once seeing the size of crowd the burning building was causing, Tosik stood up and began to make his way down the sidewalk, unable to remember the ingredients for the liquid. He ran his fingers through his hair, brushing out even more rubble. With nowhere to go, he began to wander around the town aimlessly looking for something to do or somewhere to stay. Eventually, he simply decided to sit down at the entrance of an alleyway, leaning his back against the wall, hoping to get about an hour or two of rest. There were some other homeless people crowded around a fire farther back in the alley but he decided that they wouldn't try anything, if they did then he would stuff them in their own fire. Tosik closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall, trying to be able to get some rest.

He had rested for nearly an hour or two before he slowly stood up, having to slightly squint his eyes as the sun began to rise. He had decided that he might as well take the woman's advice and ask around the bar for any information on the two soldiers. After about ten minutes of walking, Tosik opened the door to the bar and walked inside. A smirk appeared underneath his mask as the waiter's eyes grew at the sight of him walking back into the bar. He sat down in the same stool as the night before, noticing that the chunks of the man's guts still littered the floor around the stool, and looked at the barkeeper. The Ggrof looked up at the barkeep and said in his raspy voice, "Those soldiers last night, who were they? Who do they work for? And where can I find them?"

OOC: Hey guys! I hope you have a fun time with this RP, I hope to be seeing more posts from you soon 8D

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awakening on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:26 pm

Blaize reclined lazily against the remains of a brick wall. A cigarette rested between her index and middle digits, limp and emitting tendrils of smoke to encase her figure. She took a long drag and flicked it away. 'Disgusting habit.' she told herself. Stomping on the flickering end of her now discarded tobacco, she stepped away from the wall and outstretched her arms above her, fanning her fingers and rotating her shoulders. Last night had been a bust. For days she had observed a gang of greasy, less-than-dignified looking men habitually grouping at a run down tavern. Why would they continue meeting at the same location, she wanted to know. Surely they had supplies. Food. Weapons. Anything. On the third night after the crowd had dispersed, she crept from the shadows and scaled along a wall, slipping between two broken two-by-fours of a boarded up window.
She stood silently, her eyes needing no adjustment to the sudden and complete absence of light, and glanced from one corner to the next. The shelves had long since been stripped of whatever they held and some clung desperately to the walls on rusting nails. A table was all that furnished the room, empty except for a small tin case about three and a half inches long and just as wide. Blaize stepped to the table and swiped the tin, flicking it open with her thumb. Cigarettes. Almost a whole pack full, give or take. She pushed the case into her pants pocket.
The sharp crack of splintering wood broke the darkness. Blaize remained motionless, inhaling through her nostrils. She smelled sweat. There was the commotion of metal on leather. Instantaneously, Blaize grabbed hold of the edge of the table and swung herself feet first below it, sliding along the cement floor on her back as a blade dug itself into the wood of the table.
"Fuck!" someone yelled. The table was overturned and clattered violently against a wall. A male figure loomed above her, wreaking of grease and filth, and drew back its arm to strike. Planting her palms firmly behind her, Blaize kicked up with her heels. Her body arched and she propelled herself into a back extension roll, using her extended leg to send a firm kick at her attacker's jaw before landing on her feet in a crouching position. The man jolted to one side, stumbled, and regained composure."You dirty slut, what are you doing in my place?!" he snarled and snatched a small handgun from his jacket, raising it to aim.
Springing upwards and pivoting on her toes, Blaize twirled away to the left. In the process, she slipped her hand beneath her dress and enclosed a single handle in her fingers. As she slammed her left foot behind her to halt her movement, she whipped her right arm outwards, releasing the knife from her clutch. There was a short gasp swallowed by a kind of gurgling, and then there was silence.
Blaize removed her weapon from its resting place in the man's jugular. He had fallen in such a way that his body looked twisted and broken, a steady flow of crimson pumping out of the new hole in his throat. Blaize lowered herself onto her knees beside her victim and rummaged through his pockets, finding two lighters, a bottle cap, a bag of dope, and sixty seven dollars and three copper coins. The paper currency was ragged and torn, several bills missing corners with the print worn away almost until it was illegible. 'Dealer.' she concluded. Certainly not a drug lord by any means, but who else would carry around such outdated forms of payment? Blaize tucked the items away into her pockets as she rose to her feet and looked down at the man. She stood for a long moment, observing the details of his face. The coarse stubble that framed his mouth and jawline, his high cheekbones, his still, glass orbs.

An explosion sounded nearby, yanking Blaize from her thoughts and tossing her back into reality. The stench of smoke and burning rubble stung her sensitive nasal cavity. She turned away from the rising sun, only find a new source of flames on the horizon licking hungrily at the sky.

Awakening
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:40 pm

Rathe had awoke against the now ruined building as he had done for the past week. The crowd was gone, and he gave a loud, insane laugh towards the heavens.

"What do you think of that, you stupid pricks!?" Rathe turned around towards the house, and gave it the finger. Some homeless people and passerbyers looked at him, then went back to what they were doing

"George, my old friend"Rathe turned towards the street,"i believe i owe you a drink." A man had suddenly appeared directly in front of him, his tattered clothes made him fit right in with the other junkies and homeless people in the area. The man smiled

"Why rathe, i believe you do, you paranoid bastard" George smiled and went to Rathe's side and together they walked into a bar. The bar was a bit musky, but mostly the smells of rotting guts stood out. Torsik sat on the stool surrounded by the guts, and gave Rathe no look, or even thought. Rathe sat next to Torik.

"Bartender!" the bartender was still looking at torsik, then turned his gaze to Rathe. "my friend here would like your finest alcohal." Rathe motioned towards an empty seat next to him. The bartender looked at him as if he had a fly's head on his shoulder.

"Kid, you have gotten to many beers already". The bartender said, still giving Rathe the *i think you are crazy*.

Rathe chuckled a bit"no, no, not for me, for my pal here" Rathe put his arm around George's shoulder, as George nodded.
The bartender saw the crazy man act like a mime at this point.

"Kid, I've got people who need drinks, if you don't mind, im gonna have to ask you to leave." The bartender was still being causious after the incedent with Torsik.

Rathe frowned, and removed his right arm from his friends shoulder. "Bartender, I know that you don't want to serve my friend here," he looked at George, "so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave". Some people looked over at Rathe now.

The bartender was weighing his options, he could grab the shotgun he had in the closet, or he could try to reason with this guy...or he could beat the crap out of him. The bartender decided on the third option. "you punk kid!" he yelled at Rathe, as he swung heavily forward with his right arm. Rathe took out his switchblade as he leaned backwards, so that the arm was above his face. Rathe jabbed his blade into the Bartender's wrist, then pulled it out, as the Bartender retracted his arm. Rathe went back to his normal seating, holding his blade with his right forefinger, and middle finger, smileing wickedly. The bartender cuddled his wound, putting a rag on the part that Rathe puntured it.

"So, like i said, im gonna have to ask you to leave." Rathe said with a wicked grin.

"Punk Bitch!" the bartender yelled as he ran to the closet. He wrenched open the door, and fumbled with the shotgun, the ammunition was hard to get in due to his punctured wrist. During this, Rathe had leaned over to fill up a glass.

"punk...bitch" the bartender muttered as he was still having troubles moving his right hand. Rathe finished filling the glass.

"Well, this seen is getting old, if i stay any longer, im gonna smell like rotting people, bye!" Rathe said as he casualy walked out the door." The bartender's face went red, he had just finished loading up the shotgun.

"Punk Bitch!" he yelled once more as he shot the door. through one of the holes, anyone could see rathe taking a left turn...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:08 pm

Mar and Kory walked back to Zeek's, and when they got there it was just past dawn. Well, a little past dawn. The sun had risen, and started the process of roasting the ground, buildings, people, and everything in between for the day. They entered the bar, and saw that the armored man was there again, and a few other faces new to the bar. They didn't bother with sitting down, but Mar did notice the bartender's hand was cut. "What happened man?" O'Mar asked, seeing the bartender was hella pissed. "Stupid, crazy mother fucker cut me... Tried to order a drink for his invisible friend, and it's too early for that shit ya know.. Anyways go see the boss, tell him what's up he just got some breakfast." Mar nodded and said, "Alright, take car of your hand man." The Bartender gave a small salute with his good hand, and a grin when Mar grinned at him. O'Mar and Kory proceeded behind the bar and went into the back area of the building. They made their way down a hall, took a left down another hall, then climbed a flight of stairs. At the top, they proceeded down a fairly wide hall, and at the end knocked on the door to the boss's office. They waited for his approval for them to enter, and Mar could see that Kory was visibly nervous. 'Kids, get so nervous over nothing...'

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:23 pm

Tosik watched in amusement as the man had his little fight with the barkeeper. Smirking as he saw the mental case trying to order a beer for his invisible friend. A little surprised at the whole stabbing incident but quickly forgot about it as he saw the soldiers walking back inside. As the two walked past the bar, Tosik went to follow but was quickly stopped by the barkeep. "Where do ya think you're going?" *He sighed and took a step back, deciding that the barkeeper had already had enough trouble for the morning. Tosik stood waiting impatiently for the soldiers to return so he could question them. "I'll get what I want eventually..." With that, he crossed his arms and stood in front of the counter.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.