Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:04 pm

So I decided to start an RPG :P. The setting is Post-Apocolyptic, pretty Fallout-ish in feel and setting. It's been nearly Two-Hundred and Seventy-Five years since the bombs dropped. The last of the 'Vault Dwellers' left the safety of their underground tin cans nearly Fourty years ago. The game shall take place in a large city called "Gheckton", a city full of every color of character you can imagine. Drug dealers of all types peddle their wares out of various bars and on the streets, whores walk up and down the cracked and mangled sidewalks, and gang wars commonly play themselves out in these streets. Welcome, to a bleak and violent future.

Rules: If you get involved try to stay involved. And have fun :). Also this RPG will be set to Mature, so you may swear and do mostly anything that is 'Rated-R'. No graphic sex (obviously :P), graphic violence is fine, etc.

Remember: Yes there are guns, but still melee fighting is quite common. Anything goes in this world, the only law is what you can enforce with your own might, or by your gang's might. Clean water is fairly common, especially in a city like Gheckton. The real big commodities, are drugs, alcohol, firearms and ammunition.

There is no character sheet required, so do whatever you like for your character :).

Name: O'Mar (aka Mar)
Race: Human
Physical Description: Mar is a short, muscular man. White skin, blonde hair that goes past his shoulders which is kept in a large braid. Black eyes, also a scruffy looking beard adorns his face. He wears a pair of well worn black work pants (think Carharts), a red tank top with several holes in it, a beat up pair of work boots, and a patched up black leather jacket.
Inventory: Mar carries a nine-millimeter pistol and a knife for his weapons. He's got plenty of ammo for his gun, and a whetstone to keep his knife fighting sharp. Other than that, he has regular survival gear for wilderness journeys, and a bedroll.
Other Info: O'Mar is a high-ranking soldier in a local gang/mafia family. He has pull over other soldiers but he's still a soldier, he can't just do what he feels like. The gang he belongs to is the "Zehkell Family". Members are commonly referred to as Z's, Zehks, and in some cases Zehkellians.
Last edited by Axle on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Bleak Beginning, In A Desolate Future

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:44 pm

I'm just going to put up my character info for now. Sounds good, I'm in.
Name: Tosik
Race: Ggrof
Physical Description: Tosik is fairly short, around 5' 5" tall. He is not very muscular, however, nobody can really tell through his exo-suit. He has a faded brown for his hair color along with a white stripe going down the middle, not from age but just genetics. His short hair is usually spiked upwards. His eyes are usually slightly squinted, but if you are able to see his eyes then you would find that they are unique. The reason why his eyes are squinted is because they are sensitive to the light, his race has no eye color, simply white. This allows him to see perfectly during the night. Tosik also has a large scar dragging over his right eye from a knife fight where he nearly lost his eye. What little of his skin that you can see is tan, not brown nor white. The rest of his face is covered by a black respirator/air filter that he wears to prevent himself from breathing in his own poisons that he uses in some of his weapons. His exo-suit is black and a hard leather, it has artificial muscles built into it in order to give him the strength to lift up to two hundred pounds and to be able to run at a sustained speed of twenty-five miles per hour and to jump fifteen feet in the air. He has a pair of full black gloves attached to it along with a pair of black combat boots. He has an oxygen tank strapped onto his back in the event that he needs a different air source. A heavy ammo belt hangs from his waist, multiple pouches carrying his ammunition and tools for making poisons. His knife's scabbard points upwards, strapped to his left shoulder. His race looks like regular humans other than their special eyes and shorter statures. They are a hunter race and when he is one of the last ones around and no animals to hunt, he hunts people, mainly targeting big name gang leaders. Although he does target gang leaders mainly, he is definatly not fighting for the greater good. He sees anybody important as a potential target, whether crime lord or a peace keeper.
Inventory:
- .45 caliber, twelve round pistol equipped with an aimpoint fixed on the top and a black seven inch silencer. It is held in a leg holster on his right leg.
- Combat knife/bayonet with a 12" blade and serrated back.
- Multiple poisons that he can load as special rounds into his pistol.
- Poison grenades that let out a gas which spreads in a 15ft radius that attacks the nervous system, making anybody who breaths it in paralyzed.
- 7.62mm assault rifle styled as an AK47 with a full stock and two 45 round magazines clamped together. It also has a grenade launcher fixed onto the bottom to fire his poison grenades. His bayonet attaches onto the side of the barrel to not get in the way of the launcher.
- A pack of different sized lock picks, for the cowards who think that a locked door can save them.
- Matches and cloth, there is plenty of alcohol around. Why not?
Last edited by Necrosis on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:44 pm

OOC: I added a tiny bit to my char's profile. Included 'Other Info', meant to contain any additional information important to your characters. And alright Necro, let's just get it started :). ALL OTHERS INTERESTED! Just join in, don't worry about being disruptive :).

IC: O'Mar was sitting on a stool in Zeek's Bar, sipping on a bottle of beer starting to turn warm. It was the middle of the day, very few others were in the bar right now. Another soldier sat next to Mar, a newbie who O'Mar hadn't gotten to know yet. A few guys were playing pool in the corner, and other than them, just the bartender was there. He cleaned a glass, for the fourth time now O'Mar counted. O'Mar turned to the kid next to him and said, "New to the family, right?" The kid started a bit and said, "Uh yeah.. Name's Kory, aren't you O'Mar?" Mar smiled and sipped his beer and said, "Yep, that's me. After I finish this shit you'll come with me, get your feet wet. Done any missions yet?" Kory shook his head no, and O'Mar finished his beer in a long draught. *God, last of this shit tastes like piss...* He pounded the bottle down and said, "Alright kid let's go." And with that O'Mar got up off his stool and didn't even wait for Kory to get his ass up. He was out the door before Kory started walking.

O'Mar stood outside and started smoking a cig. Kory stepped outside and Mar just started walking. "So what're we doing?" Kory asked, trying to keep up with O'Mar's long strides. "Gonna go hit up some stupid shits that didn't pay the family protection money. You ever swung a gat before kid?" Mar looked at him as he said it, knowing that the kid was green as could be. The kid got a strange, worried look and said, "Uhh, well no..." "HAHA!" O'Mar laughed, "Poppin a fuckin cherry here.. Alright you're in for a treat son." O'Mar continued walking, his young comrade beside him...

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:08 pm

Tosik stretched his arms and legs out, arching his back to make it pop all the way down. He opened his eyes but quickly closed them as the sun shined into his sensitive, colorless eyes. Glancing at the watch on the left wrist of his black suit, he found that it was about five o'clock in the evening. The Ggrof opened his eyes just barley so he could see, he hated the daytime. Always so bright, always so hot, always when the trouble happened, always when he tried to get as much sleep in as possible.

But, unfortunately for him, it was about time for him to get up off of the pile of rubble and dirt he used as a bed, and to get into town. Tosik had just finished having a little fun with Marcus Derigous, the leader of the Red Phoenix gang. He couldn't help but grin as he thought of the look on Marcus' face as he choked and coughed up small bits of his own organs from a new experimental poison of his. Snapping out of his little daydream, the hunter slung his rifle over his shoulder and jumped down from the ruins of an old drug store. Setting off for the city of Gheckton where he was to restock on ammunition and maybe see if there were any promising gang leaders to dispatch.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 pm

O'Mar and Kory continued down the main road, many of the passer-by stepping out of O'Mar's way when they saw him coming. A couple blocks after they'd started walking, a few of the local whores let out a few cat calls, one particularly annoying one calling out to Mar. "Hey! HEY! Oh-Oh! Baby how're you doing you don't talk to me anymore!" O'Mar and Kory were nearly past them when O'Mar just said, "Ho, the name's O'MAR, and I don't wanna talk to your skanky ass no more. You know why too so don't even mention my name til you remedy that situation!" She just put on a half shocked, half 'whatever' face and Mar and Kory were on their way. A few feet later Kory asked, "What was that about man?" O'Mar just looked at him and said, "Week ago that girl stole a bunch of my product, and denies it all. Didn't gimme any of it back, or pay for it. So yeah, that's that... Anyways, we're almost there, what've you got on you?" Kory just looked at him a little puzzled, and O'Mar just said, "For God's sake, what kind of weapon you have?" Kory then dug around in his jacket pocket and pulled out a decently sized combat knife. O'Mar just looked down at the weapon, then up at him and said, "No heater? Alright, well let me do the talking, just rest your fist on the counter with that knife or somethin', ok? Atleast TRY and look intimidating..." Kory nodded, and they continued on.

A bit later, Mar roughly shoved the door to a liquor store open. It nearly came off it's hinges, and the guy behind the counter jumped a bit. O'Mar walked up to the counter, Kory sidling up beside him. O'Mar just let out a sigh, then looked at the guy and asked, "You know why I'm here, right?" The clerk sputtered a bit and then said, "Y-Yeah, you're here for the money right? I'm sorry I didn't pay on time I didn't have it then!" O'Mar just smiled, and leaned over the counter a bit. Kory then kinda took the hint, and hesitantly rested his fist on the counter. He tapped the knife a bit, and O'Mar continued, "Yes, that's why I'm here.. Do you have it? I sure hope you do, you're already late. Much later, you'll start losing fingers mister." The clerk was visibly shaken now. He knew that O'Mar was serious, and that made it difficult to say his next statement. "W-w-well I dun-don't have ALL of it right now. I have sixty percent of it, but that's all I have! I'll have the rest by the end of the week I swear!" O'Mar turned his back to the clerk and leaned against the counter, chuckling. "Well, sir, that's not good enough.. Go get me the money, now." The clerk scurried to the back room, and when he returned he was carrying a paper sack. O'Mar looked inside and counted up the few bills and the plentiful coins, and said, "Well, atleast you weren't lying. Sixty percent IS here. Unfortuneatly, the other fourty isn't." O'Mar then snapped forward and turned, and in the next motion hopped the counter to stand directly in front of the clerk. He drew his gun and shoved it in his face, saying, "You need a lesson in respect! Kory, get your ass back here!" O'Mar then grabbed the clerk's shirt, and waited for Kory to come assist him.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:15 pm

As he entered through the city gates, Tosik said with a raspy voice through his respirator, "Ah Gheckton, what a heaping pile of..." He walked through the familiar streets, looking at the same sights he had seen hundreds of times before. A dirty, dusty looking sky, the sun blaring down on him causing him to squint even more, hookers on every corner of the street and even at some intersections when they began to run out of room. With a sigh, he began the walk to the weapons and ammunitions ally that he had come to know very well.

After nearly half an hour of walking, he finally reached a dark and narrow alleyway. A heavy metal door swung open moments after Tosik had knocked on it, hitting it a certain amount of times in different places to show it was a customer. He was greeted by a large man, nearly seven feet tall and nothing but well defined muscle. "Tosik! Back from the mission? How'd it go?" Tosik smiled underneath his respirator, "I'm here aren't I?" The man chuckled and led him inside, "Of course. Well, what do you need? Weapons? Ammo? Parts? Accessories?" "Just some more .45 mags and rounds"

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:56 pm

Kory stood there a moment, hesitating. O'Mar didn't wait for him to make up his mind. "KORY GET OVER HERE NOW!" Kory snapped out of his indecisiveness, and clumsily hopped across. He brought his knife up to the man's throat, a little haphazardly but the kid was trying atleast. "You better learn to pay on time! Eh, Or else you'll get fucked up!" Kory yelled to the man. O'Mar could tell that the man was more scared of him than the kid, but Kory's effort was good. A little training would take him far. O'Mar resumed his attention to the business at hand, and had Kory back away. He grabbed the clerk by the back of the head and slammed his face down into the counter. A satisfying *CRUNCH!* let Mar know that the man's nose was broken, and the blood covering his face and the counter when he brought him back up confirmed his assumption. "Now, I will come back in five days. The fourty percent you currently owe, plus ohh, let's see... An extra twenty percent, yes. Have that all ready in five days. Or else you'll be dead.." O'Mar then hopped the counter, but not before snatching himself a 40 oz bottle of malt. Kory followed, picking up the money and strolling with O'Mar outside.

Mar twisted off the cap of the bottle and took a large drink. He offered some to Kory, and he took a drink too. They continued walking for a bit, and Kory then broke the silence. "So, uhh, how did I do?" O'Mar just smiled and said, "Ahh you did fine. For a total freakin' greener. But you keep steppin with people like me and the other high ups, watch how we do things, you'll be fine in no time. Want another drink?" Kory accepted the bottle and drank some more, as they walked back to the Family Bar to turn in the recovered money...

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:52 am

Tosik had finished loading his .45's magazines and slipped it into his holster, cocked, hammer down, safety off. He wasn't the safest person to use firearms, but he was confident enough in himself that he wouldn't blow his foot off. There was always something that he liked about returning into the city from the ammunitions dealer, especially when he found it was dark outside. The darkness had always been comforting to him, the only time when he could really truly see. Taking a deep breath, he began to make his way over to a familiar bar. It was a place called Zeek's Bar, not the best drinks in the world, of course, the drinks weren't really what the Ggrof was truly interested in. He would be able to listen in for any information on big name families or just anybody that he felt would be a good target. He never really lived much of a social life, people knew of his assassinations but never had any proof it was him. After another half hour walk, he eventually found himself walking into the Bar. It wasn't the greatest and most fancy building he had ever seen, but it was still more inviting than most other bars. Sitting down at a stool, he lay his arms down on the counter and leaned on them, trying to gather any useful information.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:53 pm

A few minutes later, O'Mar and Kory arrived at Zeek's. Mar strode in, Kory right behind him, and they made their way to the bar. Mar took the sack of money from Kory and set it on the counter. A few stools down, a guy in armor with a few weapons on the counter was sitting. O'Mar gave the bartender a 'Who's that guy?' look. The bartender just stood there and gave a barely noticeable shrug. O'Mar thought nothing more of it, and said, "Hey, here's sixty percent of the money from that liquor store. Supposed to have the rest in five days." The bartender stepped forward and took the sack, and as he headed toward the back said, "The boss'll appreciate it. His regards O'Mar, you need anything? 'Bout time for payday huh?" O'Mar sat there, and when the bartender was back, O'Mar said, "Yeah, tell the boss I'd like money to get a new piece. I'm gonna take care of this youngin', gonna give him my pistol. I'd like to get set up with a rifle of some kind, like an AK-47 or somethin. Think I can get that done?" The bartender smiled and bent down to get O'Mar and Kory a beer. He set the brews on the counter and said, "I'll go talk to him right now, or someone that can get that done for you. You'll have more money after that though, way you've been workin lately." O'Mar just grinned as he popped his top and said, "Shit, I try I try.." The bartender went to the back, and O'Mar and Kory relaxed for a bit.

It had been just after night fall when Mar had come in. By now, the bar was starting to fill up. Lot's of people were streaming in now, alot of them sitting at the various card tables, and most of the pool tables were full too. The bar was also getting cramped, though not too bad for O'Mar and Kory. People knew who this bar belonged to, and knew which seats to stay out of. O'Mar had finished his cold brew, and set to finishing the 40 he'd taken earlier, as he eyed the man in the armor a bit, then set to keeping an eye on the other patrons..

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Tosik had been sitting at the bar for hours, hearing some stories of a family that owned Zeek's Bar, not thinking too much of it though. He wanted something big, a challenge, so far this family had just sounded like small time debt collectors. A few of the other patrons, bar tender included, found it just a little strange that he had been sitting in the same stool for hours, never saying one word nor even ordering a drink. Many also found it strange that the man never took off the respirator covering over half of his face, Tosik did not mind, however. He never cared too much for what other people thought about him. Having a good appearance and being well known were exactly what got you on his hit list. Tosik had remained in the same place alone for nearly three hours straight, without contact from anybody else. At least until some soldier walked behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, slowly turning around, Tosik glared at him through his squinted eyes. "You're in my seat" With a raspy, almost mechanical sounding voice he simply looked up at the big shot soldier, "Well find a new one..." The man let out an amused chuckle, trying to make a scene, catching nearly everybody's attention. "I've got an idea. Why don't I just throw your worthless ass out of here?" Letting out a sigh, Tosik shook his head and turned around back towards the counter, pretending he didn't hear the soldier. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" He grabbed Tosik's shoulder and pulled back, trying to pull him off of the stool. Having taken enough of the annoying big shot soldier, Tosik pulled on the handle of the large bayonet strapped on his shoulder, unsheathing it to reveal the twelve inch blade. With three quick and precise movements, he dug the knife into the man's stomach and pulled it across three times creating a 'Z' pattern. Moments after, he pulled the blade out, wiped it off on the man's shirt, and sheathed it again. Triangular flaps opened on the soldier's stomach, making way for torrents of blood to come gushing out over the floor. Blood was soon followed by pinkish, meaty tubes piling out onto the floor causing the man to fall over into the pile of his own blood and intestines. Tosik turned his stool back around and resumed leaning on the counter as if nothing had happened at all.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:08 pm

Name: Kendra
Race: mostly human, not sure what else. What ever the 1/4 part is it makes her absoulutly silent on her feet and amazingly graceful. She can either turn the heads of a whole room, or enter one in complete silence and blend in to anything. She makes a good theif/assasin
Physical Descritpiton: about 5'8" and only 125lbs. She is tall and skinny. Her bone structure is fine and patite, but even though she is small she has great strength. Her skin is lightly tanned but still not brown. Her hair is dark brown almost black, it reaches down to the middle of her back and is kept in a tight braid. Her eyes are a tribute to the 1/4 of what ever she is, they are silver like the moon and very unique. She is always in something tight and skimpy. She likes black leather pants that are tight but easy to move in. Black calf high boots made especially for stealthe and speed. She wears black tank tops on hot days and a large black trench coat on colder days. She is always in the shadows, dressed in black to blend in but her beauty makes her stand out.
Inventory: A small 45 calabor pistol that she keeps in a holster on her left hip. A double barrel sawed off shotgun. She has a small bag containing: lots of ammo, food rations, change of clothes, a stone for knife sharpening, a small case of various poisens (enough to kill a totall of 20 people). She also carries a large 8" blade in her right boot in its holder for easy reach. Some days she carries around her sniper rifle, it has a range of 100 yrds and a snipe scope mounted on top. She tries to keep this in hiding so that it doesnt get stolen and to keep a low profile. She also has quite a store of ammo for this gun.
Other Info: Kendra is a for hire assasin. She has a manager of sorts where she goes to for her contracts, but no one is in control of her. She chooses who to kill, how and when. But when she has no contracts she does enjoy a little theivery and marry making at the bars. Her favorite thing to do is pretend to be a whore to kill whoever she is contracted to, its much more fun than just going and killing them. Thats too easy. She also enjoys playing a good game of cards with the boys and havving a few drinks.

IC:
Kendra had done her job, another scum sucking, blackmailing hoe was dead. This was one of her easier contracts and it paid pretty well. She was now in the mood for a good drink and maybe a little game or cards or some flirting. She had worn her nice pants and her trench coat tonight, even though it was fairly warm out she liked how it made her look. The bar was fairly full when she entered but their were open seats up at the bar. She had never been to this place before, but her contracts had been bringing her around here lately and she figured, "what the hell. Why not." She made her way threw the crowd toward an open seat at the bar. As she approached she noticed a man on the ground lying in a pool of his own blood and what looked like intestines. She looked around at the others at the bar and saw that the man in armor looked a little agitated. She made sure she sat a nice distance from him and motioned to the bar tender.
"Hey. Can i get a drink over here? Anything strong, I'm lookin' to have a fun night." She smiled at the bartender and added "please." The bartender nodded and went to get her drink. Kendra turned in her chair survaying her surroundings. Poker, blackjack, dice, darts, and lots of drunk men, none of which posed a threat. She turned back to the bar as her drink was placed in front of her. She paid the price and began sipping it taking her time to enjoy this night. Sighing to herself she turned and leaned against the bar while she continued to sip her drink, it was strong but she liked it. There were two men sitting on one side of her and the agitated man in armor on her other side. *weird, i wonder what he got so mad about? No wait no i dont none of my bother anyway.* she thought but shrugged it off, *everyone is weird just some more than others.* She decided to enjoy her first drink and relax, then when she decided to get her second one she would go have a little fun, not sure doing what yet but she would find something.
Last edited by LiL_KK on Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:41 pm

O'Mar had taken notice of the soldier's dialogue with the armored man. Mar went back to his drinking though, figuring the guy would just get a punch in the nose and he'd stumble away. His attention returned to the situation, however, when the armored man gutted the soldier. The soldier dropped, curling around his own entrails and lying in his blood. Just then, through that commotion and the ruckus of the bar, a fair looking woman in a trench coat came in, stepped over the body and sat a couple seats away from the armored man, and just a stool away from O'Mar. She ordered a drink, and the bartender handed it to her and took her money, as he reached for his sawn-off shotgun. O'Mar, Kory, and the other Zehkellian soldiers in the bar made their way toward the armored man. When all the soldiers were within about ten feet of the man, the bartender broke the silence that'd befallen the bar. "Son, the FUCK you think you're doing?! That was one of our boys, and as annoying of a little piss-ant he can be ya didn't have to gut him! Whaddya got to say, anything?! Or do we just need to take this shit outside?" O'Mar drew his gun, holding it to his side and waiting to see what this man would do.

OOC: Necro, if you wanna have a brawl, that's all good with me :). Just try not to kill my bartender, or Kory o.O :) And WELCOME KK :)

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:24 pm

Tosik turned and faced the men, an exhausted look in his eyes. He reached into one of his pouches and pulled out a green orb, the size of a large marble, a cloud swirling around in it. With a sigh he held it up between his pointer finger and thumb, for all of the men to see. His raspy mechanical sounding voice coming from the respirator "See this? Inside this glass orb is a little mixture of different gases that I have formed on my own. If one crack shows up in this orb, it will explode and cause the gas to spread throughout this entire bar. Breathing this in will cause your lungs to melt within five minutes, before which, your eyeballs will shrivel away and cause you to cough up the insides of your own throat. Don't push me, I've had a long and uneventful day today. I suggest you sit back down and continue with your conversations, forgetting you ever saw this. Otherwise, I wouldn't hesitate for one second to kill everybody in this bar. Not to mention, I've got more where this came from." With that, he turned back around and leaned back on the counter, hoping he didn't have to witness the entire bar throwing up their own lungs and watch their eyeballs melt. Humans eyes were always so easily damaged. Tosik however, had very unique eyes. They could see in the dark and see perfectly underwater, nothing ever bothered them, and no poisons ever damaged them. He continued to roll the orb around in his fingers, smiling to himself. The dead soldier's stomach acids spilled out over his intestines, setting off a terrible smell in the bar. The Ggraf couldn't smell it though, because of the air filter in his respirator.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:47 pm

O'Mar eyed the man cautiously. He had balls, that's for sure. He could crack that orb, and the prospect of having his eyes melt and all that didn't appeal to O'Mar. But, on the other hand, quick trigger fingers from nearly ten people all at once; that'd take the guy out. They all stood there, a few of the patrons quickly exiting the bar. The bartender laid his shotty on the counter, and gave the other soldiers a look to lower any raised weapons. They all relaxed a bit, and the bartender said, "Alright. We ain't got a problem, YET... Just do me a favor and drag your mess outside atleast, alright? I mean you got gloves and shit on, and it's pretty messy.. Plus the son of a bitch is startin' to stink." O'Mar put his weapon away at this point, feeling that a fight was no longer ready to boil over. He reached for his beer, and noticed it was empty. 'Dammit...' O'Mar thought, as he eyed the counter within his reach. He spotted a half empty glass of whiskey, and quickly grabbed it, downed it, then set the glass down. Everyone was fairly pre-occupied at the moment, no one would notice...

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:16 pm

With a lazy grunt, he stood up and looked down at the body. Bending over, he picked up the body and using the artificial muscles in his suit, hurled it out of the door into the streets. Chunks of the man's intestines still remained around his stool along with bloody chunks and stomach acid. Having had an exhausting day already, Tosik slumped over the bar closing his eyes to rest. His breathing could be heard through his respirator, killing somebody always did seem to exhaust him, along with the tension from lying about the power of some of his poisons. The orb he had pulled out earlier was just a bluff, he had no idea what the kill zone was, what the power was, or the effect. Normally he would lure hookers into a deserted area to tell what the effects were, but unfortunately there hadn't been anybody around at the time that he created it to test it on. It wasn't long before Tosik drifted off to sleep in the bar, still holding the orb in his hand.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:34 pm

O'Mar watched as the armored man chucked the corpse across the bar, and neatly out the door. A few pieces still lay on the ground, but no one really wanted to push him to bend over and pick up the chunks. O'Mar and Kory sat down after the armored man had, and everyone resumed their activities, though a little wary for a while. Kory was jittery, O'Mar could tell, so he looked at him and said, "Chill kid. No worries... Here take this." O'Mar handed him his pistol. "Later after we get me my new piece, we'll get you some practice in with that.. Well shit, probably tomorrow when it's light. But still, that's yours now." Kory held the gun with caution, though he looked grateful. "Thanks O'Mar." Kory said, as he inspected the gun then went back to drinking.

A little while later, with things returned to normal, the bartender went back to the off limit's area of the bar, and returned with a clip of money, and an AK-47. He handed both to O'Mar, and also a box of ammo and two spare clips, already loaded. "Here you go Mar. The boss fished that out of the armory for you, save you a trip and some money at the gun shop. Don't shoot your fingers off." The bartender said with a grin. O'Mar quickly picked up the rifle and inspected it. It was from the familie's armory, so like he thought it was in fine condition. He looked back up and said, "Give the boss my regards.. He have anything for me to do?" The bartender then handed him a note and he said, "I will, and here're new orders for you. You don't have to do the mission tonight, you can wait if you want. But by all means, do it soon if you'd prefer." O'Mar took the note and put the clips in his pockets. He slung the AK over his shoulder and said, "Thank you very much. We'll be seeing you later." And with that, O'Mar and Kory got up, and started making their way through the crowd to the exit...

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necrosis on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:46 pm

It had been nearly two hours before Tosik awoke with his head laying on the counter, orb still in hand. He looked around the bar, finding some new people, some who had been there since before the gutting. Groaning as he sat up, he rubbed his neck sleepily, trying to wake up. Looking over to the side, he noticed that the girl who came in around the time the soldiers confronted him was still in the bar. Wondering for a moment to himself who she was, Tosik decided to sit back down for a few more minutes. Realizing he still had the poison orb in his hand, he carefully put it back into one of his belt's pouches. He looked over at the barkeeper and then back at the girl. 'There's something about her that seems a bit different from any of the other people I have seen in this dump' he thought. He shrugged and unsheathed his knife, looking at the dried blood that had formed on it. Tosik sighed and reached over to grab a passed out man's beer glass. Finding it still had some alcohol left in it, he poured what little there was left over the blood on his knife. Digging into his pocket, he returned with a match and, with complete disregard to safety or to the barkeeper, struck it and set the long blade on fire. Leaning back on the counter, he held the knife up and rotated it, watching the flames dance and fall from the steel blade. Once the fire had gone out, he glanced over the newly sterilized blade and sheathed it, happy now that there was no blood or gore left on it.

Necrosis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:27 pm

Kendra watched everything unfold with slight amazment. She would have kicked the freaks ass from here to the border if he pulled that shit on her. But it wasnt her place and she didnt need to be envolved. She sat back and watched as all the boys pulled out their big guns and had a pissing contest, untill the bartender lowered his weapon. He ordered the weird man to throw the dead guy out before he stunk up the place, *To late.* Kendra thought to herself. She turned to get her drink from the counter but when she looked for it the glass that was full, hers, was gone replace by and empty one. *Hell no! Some duche bag drank her goddamn beer while she was watching the show.* She turned looking from face to face. The man that was sitting right next to her said somethings to his friend and got up to leave. *HIM!*
"hey you!" Kendra called after the guy. She stood up to follow him when he didnt answer. As soon as he reached the door she put a hand on his shoulder and tapped soundly. "Scuse me. I think you owe me a drink SIR." She over enfisized the 'sir' when she spoke. Her eyes were shinny, not from being drunk but from starting to get a buzz and this man was killing it. Kendra was not that happy. She squared her shoulders and waited for the response, she would get her money back or he was gonna be in for it...

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:42 pm

Mar and Kory had just stepped out the door, when a hand grabbed his shoulder and stopped him. "Scuse me. I think you owe me a drink SIR." It was a woman's voice, and Mar turned to see who it was. When he turned, he saw a woman who was shorter than him, with a very pissed off look on her face. He thought a moment of what she could be talking about, since he hadn't associated with anyone but Kory that night, and didn't recall promising this woman a date or losing a bet... OH! She must've been the owner of the drink he'd stolen earlier. He smiled a little sheepishly and said, "Oh, heheh, sorry about that.. I thought it was my friend's." He dug around in his pocket and brought out three silver coins, more than enough to pay for the stolen drink. "Again, my apologies." O'Mar said, handing her the money. He adjusted his AK a bit, looked at Kory a second then said, "Well miss, if you don't need anything else, my friend and I have business to attend to." O'Mar then stood looking at her, waiting for her response.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:53 pm

The man turned and looked at Kendra. She could read on his face uncertanty, it made her amused but she didnt show it. He then got a look of revalation on his face before he replyed, "Oh, heheh, sorry about that.. I thought it was my friend's." He dug around in his pocket and brought out three silver coins, more than enough to pay for the stolen drink. "Again, my apologies." He moved the gun he was holding, it was large, and AK somthing. "Well miss, if you don't need anything else, my friend and I have business to attend to."
Kendra looked at the money in her hand, and handed two of the coins back to him. " I dont need charity, thanks anyway. You have a nice night, so ya. Night." She turned and headed down the dark street in search of a nice place to stay. *silly boys think all girls need rescuing.* She kept walking a little agitated. *God damn freaks and bar rats. I just wanted a good drink and a nice game but nope.... stupid weird freaks have to start shit.* She sighed loudly and continued on toward the part of town with inns.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.