Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blood and Moon

Blood and Moon

a part of “Blood and Moon”, a fictional universe by GrimBones66.

Year 2018 and The book of Living Shadows has been reawakened, now the Vampires and Werewolves must work with each other to recover the book with some unlikely help from a group of humans. ( Still working on it)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood and Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood and Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood and Moon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Re: Blood and Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Can I steal the Leader Vampire(and possibly change FC? ><)?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breakherlegs on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Can I reserve FC for Hayley Williams?
<3 "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything" <3

breakherlegs
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:29 pm

@Gentlemiss
You can but you forgot to put something that's in the rules and sure you can change FC just let me know who it is ^0^

@breakherlegs
Yup but just like Gentlemiss you forgot to put something that's in the rules ^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 pm

I read the rules, I just definitely read it as "put your characters supernatural creature", xD.

Erm... I can't really say I have a favorite. I love everything freaky and supernatural, xP.

EDIT: Could I do RJ King for an FC?

Last edited by Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:46 pm

@Gentlemiss
Haha Sure thing!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Can I take Choi Seung-hyun? I don't know what supernatural creature I like. but, I guess it's vampire XD
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:03 pm

@Naught
Of course ^0^

@Gentlemiss
He's fine ~

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Can I reserve Michelle Rodriguez?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Just finished the Leader, quickest I've ever made a character, if I do say so myself. I love him though, heh, hopefully he's okay. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:18 pm

@ Halfbreed
She's all yours~

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Can I reserve Human 2, Dylan O'Brien?
It's hard for me to pick between vampires and werewolves, I love them both.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:09 pm

@jeydon
He's Reserved for you ^^ and Yes I know that feeling I sometimes can't choose between the two LOL

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Can I please reserve FC: Chloe Moretz, but change her FC to Gabriella Wilde?
I quite like werewolves, myself xD
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breakherlegs on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Just saying, I'm very new to all these codes so it's gonna take me a while to get it right. >.<

breakherlegs
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breakherlegs on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Omfg. That took me seriously forever. I hope she's okay. D:

breakherlegs
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:42 pm

@Horseygirl
Ah, there are certain FC I don't really wanna change and she's one of them... sorry >~< but if your still interested I'll reserve her for you?

@breakherlegs
haha it's fine ^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Oh, would it be alright if I change the vampire second in command to her then?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:25 pm

Sure go ahead ill change her FC tomorrow, time f bed!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:57 am

Hey Grim can I reserve Human 3

and if we can do more then one can I reserve Norman Reedus as well

Favorite supernatural creatures is probably vampires or werewolves depending on the movie (and I am not talking about Twilight)
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!