Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

No Blood for the Dead

No Blood for the Dead

a part of “No Blood for the Dead”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

The year is 2145 and Earth has fallen to vampires after a devastating plague wiped out half of humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Blood for the Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

No Blood for the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Literacy | This is a semi-literate roleplay, meaning we want to see at least a good two paragraphs per post, per character. Neither of us will tolerate text speech, and we expect few spelling and grammar mistakes, if any. If you can't post more than a few sentences a post, move on. This roleplay is not for you. If you can't understand that you need to put quotation marks around sentences and that actions shouldn't be put inside of dashes, this roleplay is not for you. If you do understand and meet this prerequisites though, fantastic. Carry on.

Mature | While this hasn't been made to be a mature roleplay, there will be mild cussing and some romance, though we will not tolerate smut. Follow RPGateway's rules. Romance is encouraged, but not mandatory. The roleplay should progress without everyone pairing into couples and only roleplaying with the other person. That is not only annoying, but will get boring eventually. First part of the password is your favorite color.

Dedication | We want this roleplay to survive and these packs to eventually become one, so don't join if you're not going to make your character, or if you're going to pull out of the roleplay in a day or two. Don't make a few posts and then disappear. We will start about a week from today, hopefully, so if you reserve a character, try to be able to be active then. Second part of the password is to ignore the first part, and instead tell us the first song that comes to mind.

Reservations | Just go on over to the OOC to reserve, you have a 48 hour period to submit a WIP with a good amount of information added, which is a day and a half. After that you will receive a PM, and if there is no reply within the hour, the spot will be opened back up.

Characters | You know, no Godmodding or Metagaming, and all those other ones that basically mean similar things but get consistently harder to pronounce. Overused FC's are totally fine, because it really doesn't matter how many people use a FC... but that's just if you want to change a FC, and I sort of like the ones I've picked but... might make a few exceptions, maybe.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: No Blood for the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mister-cavalier on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Could I reserve Sean O'D?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mister-cavalier
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

I would like to reserve the human bartender if that's alright.

Also, love the twist on vampires you made, Gentlemiss.

GreenPegg
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Both spots reserved, and I assume you both have read the rules but since neither of you included the password, I just want to mention them so in case you haven't... well, yeah, check 'em out. :D

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mister-cavalier on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Lol I honestly did read the rules and the password confused me I'm sorry. it's very creative lol

mister-cavalier
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 pm

I missed it, but I read them. It's Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears for Fears in my case.

GreenPegg
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 pm

It's alright, C: I figured you both read them, I just had to make sure. ;) Can't wait to see your characters! And feel free to PM me and everyone else who comes along to make up interesting character relationships. If anyone wants anything added below their character on the front page, just PM me. :D

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoverLover889 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:30 pm

May I reserve the Wanna Be Vampire? =D If so, I was wondering if it's okay if I change her face claim to Astrid Berges-Frisbey. It's okay if not!

Oh, and as for song. . Luck by American Authors. Love that song! <3

LoverLover889
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Done and done, Lover. C: Thank you!

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 am

Helllooo again Gentlemiss. May I reserve the Class Clown? Can I change the face claim to Ariel Bloomer?

And the song would Fall Apart by Icon for Hire.
Last edited by RurouniBishi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

RurouniBishi
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:05 am

Sure you can, ^.^ Just check out the rules, yeah?

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:07 am

I did. Just forgot about. I updated my post.

RurouniBishi
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:11 am

Thank you, C: Reserved her for ya', :D. Again, can't wait to see characters! I'm really excited for this, actually, heh. But I'm bout to head to bed y'all so... anyone coming along that is interested, expect me to say yes to any and all reservations, as long as someone hasn't nabbed the character before you.

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:18 am

@GentleMiss: May I reserve the FC: Emilia Clark, please?

Also, Cry by Kelly Clarkson. :D

Dumisa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 am

<Two black Cadillacs by Carrie Underwood>Could I please reserve FC: Grace Phips? :) I love tragic baskstories, haha. Also, I prefer CoolText to FontMeme, as it's more compatable with my browser. Is that alright with you?

Makenna Young
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:12 am

@Dumisa, yup, yup. C:

@Makenna, of course, tragis backstories are always fun. xP And yeah, that's fine too. You don't actually even have to use my CS if you don't want, :P. I actually use 1001fonts, not FontMeme(it scares me... xD).

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 am

@Gentlemiss: Also, who is playing my characters "love interest"? Just wondering since it says Taken beside it. :3

Dumisa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:06 pm

My favorite song, Karmin~ walking on the moon!

Anyway can I reserve the vampire body guard and if there's a small chance I'm just gonna ask but is there a small chance that I can change the gender? If not that's fine also ~ ^0^

GrimBones66
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:37 pm

@Dumisa, sorry, but where do you see that? >w<

@GrimBones, I'd really rather you not, just because right now the gender's are pretty even, ><. Though, if you wanted, I could add a role similar that is female and add another male human, just to even it out again? Just PM me with a little blurb of how you want your character to be (like how I have under each character) and FC/age, and I'll add it, C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Oh, okay. I might use my own then, but I'll include what all you need. :)

Makenna Young
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!