Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

a part of “By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

This is a tale of the rebellious few. Those fearless men and women who keep what is theirs and fear no one. Those who took to the spray of the sea and the crash of its waves seeking their fortune, adventure and the freedom to choose their own heading.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Okay, firstly, wut you got against Jack Sparrow, eh?

But just letting you know that I'mma make a character, 'cause this shit looks interesting.

Edit: I wanted to go with Jason Momoa for a FC, 'cause... Khal Drogo. -Dribbles- But he's really hard to find decent pictures/gifs for, so I'm just gonna re-think my choice for a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Jack Sparrow has been over done, but honestly, I love him, I'm just sick of seeing him.

Jason Momoa is awesome. I'm sure I can help you find some good gifs!

Welcome Abroad.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Kekeke. Welcome abroad. c':

But yeah, I can understand that. Do love me some Jack Sparrow tho.

And you needn't worry. I picked Ben Barnes instead; he's much less awesomely beautiful in a very manly yet fabulous way, but he'll get the job done. I'm just going to have to make him quick and effective as opposed to strong and brutish. -Shrug-

Kaeru
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:31 pm

I'd like to reserve a character with Luke Pasqualino as his face claim please. :)

I'm hoping to make him an exiled prince who became a pirate in the hopes of gathering enough men and wealth to take back his throne if that's okay with you, Crimson/Malice.

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haribofu on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi! I'm a little new to this site and role playing. I submitted a character with Chris Pratt as my face claim.

I know he doesn't ever actually wear any real pirate attire in his pictures, but I hope that he'll be acceptable, because he fits the character I set up really well. If not, then I can come up with someone else.

I hope you can review my character submission =). I put in a lot of work creating him.

Haribofu
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:41 pm

@Kii....Nobody asked you :p

@Almost, all yours

@haribofu, I love him, he's awesome, and his clothes are okay, it's called

He's totally accepted.
Funny fact, I'm using zoe saldana, so that should be fun xD i mean she ain't green or nothing haha

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haribofu on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:20 pm

@TheCrimsonLady I know! Haha, when I saw that you were using Zoe Saldana, I thought it was too perfect. I almost put in that picture of Zoe and Chris kissing, in my character sheet, but I thought that'd be a little too meta.

Haribofu
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:05 pm

haha I'm glad you didn't BUT We could make them a thing at some point, just cause xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haribofu on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Yeah. We'll see if it comes off naturally. I mean I know I'm a pretty hot guy and all, but I barely know you ;-). Haha jkjk.

Haribofu
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 pm

OH HO you got jokes! hahaha

We'll see

Also, Guys, Let's not all be captains, Pirates ships has ALOT of people, they need alot of people, I'll be adding a captain too but Robyn will be aboard his ship and apart of his crew. So let's get some crews going shall we?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:43 am

I shall reserve a spot.

A Pirate with taste that also might be Asian. Which also might mean he is a ninja. Which means he hates himself
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:36 am

hahaha Alright, Go for it,
What's your FC? Do you have one yet?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:33 am

I have decided:

Ananda Everingham

jericho193
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:37 am

Is it possible to join this rp? Also, I would make a doctor or a cook, probably a doctor though...

Only one issue, I don't feel comfortable using real life people as face claims. Is it alright to use a realistic painting/ artwork (with your approval, of course) I would submit the picture ahead of time for approval
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 am

This seems really cool! I'm thinking of submitting a cook.
My face claim would be Rose Leslie.

As a cook, she won't own her own ship, but I'm wondering if she should be working on one of the captains' ships from the beginning? Or shall she maybe be recruited later?

Xiiver
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:47 am

@Jericho Awesomesauce!

@stealthpanther
Send me a PM with the image and I'll decide from there.
@Xiiver
Ygritte!!

It depends on how you want to tell her story.
I personally like character development, so I would go with her needing to be recruited.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:32 am

Kaeru
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:48 am

@Kii, yours is a special kind of crazy, I realize

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 am

A... a compliment, Senpai.

Kaeru
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!