Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Carnivore said "I see that, Canada is very cold this time of year by the way"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Jace cursed. "I don't have a shirt."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore said "the hell you talking about? I only have a robe!"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years

-(like 15 days later XD)-

Akila shivered now freezing

Fang nodded sending out a silent howl

The pack came a minute later

Noah sighed, he went over to her

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore passed through thick pine trees and snow dunes to get to Akila which was only a little further. What was the weakness of electricity? Oh where was Seth when you needed him...

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years

The demon stayed there and guards noticed something
Coming and each one with silver armor blocked the building, archers began to fire at carnivore at once.

Dawn nodded, shifted to her wolf, and ran.

Victoria watched him

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Carnivore saw it and recognized them as Lusts. She showed them her mark speaking in lain she watched them cease there fire

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years

The demon felt them cease fire "I don't care who she is. She's after the girl. fire!"

The demons shrugged and fired again

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 6 years

Carnivore made a wave of light wash over them turning them to ashes. "You were never Lusts warriors, harming the one who is protected by her"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years

Akila laughed. "You'll never win, demon, your far to weak."

Fang did too

Noah grabbed her hand

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 6 years

(Yoz)

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 6 years

The demon electrocuted her

Dawn runs

Victoria smiled slightly

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 6 years

Carnivore appeared behind the demon "weak," she pulled out her light vines that penetrated the orb; they wrapped around him then they pulled him apart while turning him to ashes

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years

Akila was hiding herself, for she didn't have anything on since that fire and constant electricity, she was whimpering. "C-carnivore?"

Noah squeezed her hand

Fang ran beside her

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 6 years

Carnivore wrapped her vines around her creating clothes

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years

Akila stood, her face scarred up, she looked like a zombie, she was still terrified. "I'm all alone, Carnivore, I don't know where Seth is..Amelia is safe though, Brook's taking care of her..but...I'm pregnant again..Carnivore I'm scared."

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 6 years

Carnivore said "I can fix that..." She said a spell and it went into her stomach deteriorating the fetus until it was non existent "see no harm done, the baby was only cells" she sighed "im alone too, I kind of like it that way. I feel like everyone is food and target practice anymore"

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 6 years

Re: Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blond rose on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:55 pm

ArabianHorseRunner wrote:Akila was in a jail, captured by vampires

Noah continued to dance with her

Fang moaned

Mara stood

Drake nodded

Frak smiled

Nick looks at her"what's up?"

Rose smiles

Stella smiles back

Blond rose
Member for 6 years
Conversationalist

Akila sighed, she said. "I just don't want to be scared anymore.." She started to walk away..until something hit her in the side, it was from the demon who must of regenerated

Mara said. "I'm hungry."

Drake kissed her

Framk kissed her hand

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 6 years

Re: Blood Rose, Vampires, Human, Werewolves, ect. Romance Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blond rose on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Nick nods"I'll come with you"he stands

Rose kisses back

Stellasmiles at him"I love you"

Blond rose
Member for 6 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!