Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Blood of The Wolf

Blood of The Wolf

a part of “Blood of The Wolf”, a fictional universe by Sanarith.

{REVIVAL|| OPEN SPACES} 100 years ago, two Wolfblood packs formed in Redbrook, England. Living in peace, only one thing can break that uneasy peace: Murder, Hunters, and betrayal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood of The Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Over 100 years ago, Wolfbloods first came to the small village of Redbrook, in the Forest of Dean.
[font=papyrus]These Wolfbloods formed two packs - The Wild Wolfbloods, the Lunar Pack, who lived in and around the Forest of Dean, which hated Humans and the Civilized Wolfbloods alike and the other pack, the civilized Wolfbloods, or the Solar Pack, lived in the village of Redbrook and lived as Humans during the day, and as Wolfbloods by night. They just try and keep their secret hidden. However, a new threat is emerging. Human teenagers around Redbrook are being found in the forest, torn apart by what looks like it could only be Wolfbloods. With Humans finding the remains, their secret becomes ever closer to becoming revealed, and tension begins to build between the two packs. But as tension builds between the parents, some of the younger generations begin to fall in love...

Welcome everyone! Please post your reserves down below, along with a Face Claim. MAKE SURE IT'S REAL! Thank you so much for your time.

NOTE: Dumisa is the Co Gm, but... I'm having trouble putting it up on the top bar. Urgh! It's annoying but she's awesome so she will be able to help you out. :-)
Last edited by Sanarith on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Blood of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Can I reserve FC: Miranda Kerr? Hmm, I prefer daytime. Specifically early morning. I love the peacefulness, and the warm sun.
Also, could I change the face claim to Elle Fanning?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Hey!

Of course you can! I'll get the reserve up now. Is there any particular GIF you want to Elle Fanning? Just pop it in a post along with the hex code and you're good to go. :-)

I'm actually going to head to bed now, so I'll accept other reservations in the morning, but yeah! Thank you for making a reservation!

Sanarith
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:11 pm

I would love to reserve the Female Beta for the Solar Pack. But I want to please change the FC to Rita Ora.

I don't know the hex code just yer.

Also I like the night time. It's the only peaceful time in my house.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:17 pm

#AFEEEE

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:21 pm

May I pretty please reserve the female Scout for Solar Wolfblood?
Faceclaim: Barbara Palvin

Also, I adore the nighttime, there's just something about it that excites me.
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Name || Age (Between 16 and 18) ||Female || Lunar Wolfblood || Scout || FC: Karmay Ngai|| OPEN

I'd like to reserve her. I may change the FC but I'm not sure yet. Hex is #660066 And I'm a night time gal. Mostly because I hate getting up in the morning.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:07 am

@Everyone:
Hello~! I am the Co-GM and I expect you all to bow down to me! Kidding. But actually, I was apart of the first production of this roleplay and cannot wait to write with all you guys. :) I play an Alpha and a Beta, both from the same pack. I also cannot wait to establish friendships, enemies and relationships with you all.

Dumisa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:12 am

I would like to claim the male solar beta and I refer nightime for it's peace and tranquility. Also I'm changing the face claim to Matt Damon because I think he looks perfect for what I have in mind.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:55 am

I'm off to bed so I'll have at least a rough draft done tomorrow. Hex code is: #690708
Last edited by holothewisewolf on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 am

May I reserve the lunar male guardian?

Nighttime just because I feel more awake then. And I'm debating FCs at the moment. Between Theo James and Jensen Ackles. Feel free to nudge one or the other.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:54 am

May I reserve the female beta for the solar pack. I'm on my phone so its hards to see what places are and aren't left at the moment. If that role isn't available I would play any female role really in either pack :)

I enjoy nighttime because everything seems exciting in the dark. I especially like long car journeys in the dark :) I will return shortly with a FC and hex code!

Angel_Eyes
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:38 am

Woah! I didn't expect so many people to want to join! Welcome, everyone! I'm so happy to have you guys along!

@Horseygirl, I'll change the GIF for you! :-)

@Simple_Imperfections, hello! I'll gladly change the FC for you. When you know which hex code you want, just let me know. :-)

@ClaudiiBear, Hello! I've got your reserve for you. She looks awesome! I look forward to seeing her. Is the purple that you've used the hex colour you would like? If it is, do you think you could place it at the bottom so I can add it to the introduction? :-)

@afreerobin, hello! I've reserved her for you. If you decide that you want to change it, just let me know and I'll get onto that yet. I'm going to place the hex code on the introduction so we all know which one you are using. Although, if I'm honest, I haven't actually thought of one myself. So kudos to you! xD

@Dumisa, welcome back! Nice to know the link worked. xD But I managed to add you to the GM list so that's all good. xD I look forward to seeing your characters again :P

@holowisewolf, hello! Glad to see that you decided to join. :-) I've changed the Face Claim for you, but if you have a particular GIF you want me to add to the front, just let me know. There weren't many when I searched for them, but I hope the one I've got is okay. :-)

@Sparkly Salvatore, hi! Yes, of course you can reserve him. Until you decide, I'm going to leave it as Marlon Texeira, but once you come to a decision, please just let me know and I'll gladly change it for you!

@Angel_Eyes, Hi there! The female beta for the solar pack has actually been taken, but because there's been so much more interest than the last one, I can bring back a Guardian for you, preferably in the Lunar Pack, because it's rather dominated by males in that pack. How does that sound? Do you want to keep FC: Nathalie Emmanuel or do you want to change it? :-)

@Everyone, thank you so much for the interest! I'm really looking forward to playing with you all, and seeing your characters. I'm hoping for some more male characters to balance it out a little bit, but hopefully we can start this by Wednesday - at least, that's my aim. Does that sound good to all of you? Also, I have to say thanks to Baby Panda for persuading me to restart this. They should be lurking around somewhere... They have two characters from the last roleplay, as well as Dumisa. But anyway, thanks again for your interest! I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

Sanarith
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:37 pm

I've found my FC. She is Chloë Grace Moretz.

Here's a gif for the front page.

afreerobin
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Hey afreerobin! I love Chloë Grace Moretz! She's so pretty. I'll add it to the front page for you. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Thank you for accepting me. I feel really sick so I will have to get my WIP in tomorrow. If you could give me that extension thay would be great.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:43 pm

@Simple_Imperfections, yeah, of course! That's fine. I hope you feel better soon.

To everyone else, I just added a bit of lore and stuff in a separate thread. Checking it out would be great, and if you have questions, post them here and I'll answer them there. :-)

From the characters I've seen so far, I'm really excited! I'm looking forward to the rest of them. Fallon, my character, is mostly finished now, so I hope you like her. You can check her out and use her as a sort of 'example' if you wish.

Hope you are all well! I'm going to head to bed now, so I hope you all have a good day. I'm hoping to get this started by Wednesday at the latest, depending, so it would be great to start seeing some WIPS. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:41 pm

My character is pretty much done except his font meme isn't working.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:37 am

Right my character's a WIP but hex #3f8900 and FC will have to be Theo James with any gif.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Hey guys! I'm loving all the characters right now. Sparkly Salvatore, I'll get to work right away for you. Holothewisewolf, I had a look, there's a few things at the front and back of the link, and they look like they aren't supposed to be there. :l Maybe that's the problem?

Sanarith
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!