Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Blood On Thy Name

Blood On Thy Name

a part of “Blood On Thy Name”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

The sons, and daughters of the land's rulers are sent on a dangerous journey alone with a companion each. Not good description, have a look! {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood On Thy Name”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood On Thy Name

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood On Thy Name"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Blood On Thy Name

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:11 pm

May I reserve Jaime Alexander? #0489B1

I think Dullahan are pretty rad.

edit
Last edited by Mac n Cheese on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Sure, but cha forgot one of the passwords mate. I'll let it slide since you're the first here.

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Very cool rp. I'd like to reserve FC: Emilia Clarke
Dragons all the way. And hex is looking like #b800c3

Your gif...
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Gotcha. I'll set her up ASAP!

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello! This role-play sounds really fun. I am in love with two of your characters so it is really hard for me to pick!!! I think for now I'll go with the elf companion and reserve the Orlando face claim for now. May I please reserve the character? (I am not good at finding real life people face claims XP)

And if no one ends up taking her, I would very much like to play the skin changer companion lol. But I'll leave that role open for other people and then snatch her up only if no one else has. ^^

Oh and, I love, love, love dragons. :3. The color would be.... #00C5CD. And the last one...Just because I love dogs :3

Edit: ... nooooooooo!!!!!! I was working on the character sheet and putting up all the pictures and what not and it took me like two hours and then fricking rpg crashes >.< I lost it allllllll.... argh. Sorry if my character is slower in coming and if I turn in only a WIP at first.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:20 am

Alright, I'll get ya set up. I saw your WIP, maybe you shouldn't of put WIP in the name. I don't think you can change character's name.

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:02 am

Hai Hai!
Just let me slide on in here and reserve the Skin-Changers Companion. I LOVE unicorns, so they're my favorite! I'll give the hex later if you don't mind because I tend to be picky~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:16 am

Sure! So long as you know the password it's cool.

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:06 am

This is what I've been waiting for!!!

Might I snag the Princess of Tramora?

I'd have to say something like a pegasus... hex color will probably be #70944D

supertoastgirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 am

Well wait no more! Actually scratch that, you'll have to wait a bit more for everybody to get finished up.

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Damn... you are right. I can't change it now XP. I was able to change that before on my other characters XP Well then XD oops. Lesson learned. Well anyway, I will be changing things in the WIP and adjusting the pictures. I just wanted to grab some pictures to remind myself of what I wanted. And hello to everyone else that is joining :3

FaddedFox
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Sent in a WIP. It's getting there. I won't be able to work on it tomorrow, but I'll try and finish it by Friday.

Because the introduction said she was a new princess even to humans I made her really really young for an elf, let me know if that needs to change.

supertoastgirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 pm

@supertoastgirl
Oh shoot, I meant to change that to Elf years. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry, I meant to say she was young for an Elf, as in being around 21, the cut off for the other character's ages. You can still use what ever age you have, just say like in Elf standards or something. I won't make you figure out her age in human years. I'll check her out when you're done. Again sorry for the confusion, I screwed up.

@FaddedFox
It's fine, we all screw up sometimes.
@Everybody
I'm glad people are showing an interest. But I'd like somebody to weigh in on something if you'd please. My Skin-Changer character, Talzon, incase you guys didn't look can change into a panther. When I was making him I was struggling between a panther, and a lion. And now I'm having second thoughts about the panther. Any thoughts? I went with one of those because Jason Momoa looks very cat-like to me.

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:15 pm

May I reserve the Mage Companion? My favorite mythical creature would have to the Kelpie. My hex code will be #c60000

* Will have better pics for the profile*

My FC will be Carice van Houten as the Red Woman herself.

SilverInk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:22 pm

No worries, I got ya covered
Last edited by CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Works for me! Am I in?

Cause pugs/ rule # 3

May possibly want to swap out the FC claim GIF..

Last edited by SilverInk on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverInk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Yeah you're good.

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Oh my god I am done. O.O...@_@ That took a lot more work than it should have lol XD. I kept redoing it. Ah well! Let me know if I need to change anything. And as soon as the elf princess is done I have no problem updating the history to incorporate anything. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Finally got all my GIFS done etc! Will have the rest of the sheet done..also potential minor GOT spoilers!

SilverInk
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!