Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blood of Yesterday

Blood of Yesterday

a part of “Blood of Yesterday”, a fictional universe by allandnothing.

Somebody is messing with them. They need them, to rule. To take over. These six teenagers are needed for a reason. Not to save the world, to live.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood of Yesterday”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blood of Yesterday

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allandnothing on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood of Yesterday"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

allandnothing
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blood of Yesterday

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanceMySoulAway on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Can I reserve girl 3
Kiss my lips and taste my pain
Let the taste run through your veins
Let it burn so that you quiver
Then ice cold so that you shiver
Let your eyes grow big with fear
Everytime you know im near
Let the pain run through your veins
Kiss my lips and tatse my pain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DanceMySoulAway
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 pm

I think I'd like to reserve girl 2, if that's alright.
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 pm

hello I can take spots that don't fill but you don't need to reserve anything (:
Last edited by Maeve on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxxyHart on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Can I get guy #1 please.
You Can Count On Me Like One, Two, Three I'll Be There.:3

FoxxyHart
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

I'd like to to get Guy 2 but I need to see some profiles first. I'm new to RPing and I want to get it right the first time.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allandnothing on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:44 pm

DanceMySoulAway you may reserve girl three since you asked first.Maeve maybe you can get a guy. I'm sorry about that. With everyone else yes, you may.

allandnothing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 am

Aight, I submitted my character application for boy #3, Eric Reed. Hope to be roleplaying with you guys soon.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:28 am

I'll be able to post my character sheet for girl #2 tomorrow.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allandnothing on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Starting post is up. Even though it sucks :( Sorry guys

allandnothing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Just to be clear, everyone already has their abilities, right?

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allandnothing on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Yes, everyone has them but they are extremely weak. Nobody is able to control there powers either or really use them unless with full concentration or heightened emotions.

allandnothing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Then is my post alright? >.>

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allandnothing on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:58 pm

It's alright because of the event that had just happened. :)

allandnothing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 pm

im just a ghost. im pretty sure u guys can see and hear me in the rp, right ? XD

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby treskttn on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

where did everyone go?

treskttn
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!