Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

BLOODLINES : Fall Of The Demon King

♔BLOODLINES

a part of “BLOODLINES : Fall Of The Demon King”, a fictional universe by Doom.

The Demon King is forcing his children to marry the loyal subjects of their realm. Not everyone is all that thrilled to be married off but what can you do when your king commands you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “BLOODLINES : Fall Of The Demon King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

♔BLOODLINES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "♔BLOODLINES"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doom
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ♔BLOODLINES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:38 am

Hey hun,

I'd love to reserve The Witch.
FC:
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:28 pm

i'm working on getting a FC for the general. should be up tonight, dearie.

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:41 am

here we go~

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Before I do a CS I'm gonna wait and see if the GM is MIA or not...<3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:53 pm

she's not; we're friends. she's just a lil busy this weekend c:

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 am

The reserves have been posted c:

Doom
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obiwillkenobi on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Hey! I sent in a character request! Was there a problem with it? Don't mean to be pushy, just wanna know!

obiwillkenobi
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

That is totally fine !

Just when you get a chance, send a reserve image for the front page c:
The only thing is the sidebar image, you changed it to another image if you don't mind changing it back to the one that came with the coding I can approve your character then.

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obiwillkenobi on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much!

obiwillkenobi
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obiwillkenobi on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Here's the reservation image!
Attachments
Picture205.jpg
(83.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet

obiwillkenobi
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Oh okay! I just wanted to make sure, I've made a few CS's lately that never go to any use because the GM posts a RP but then never comes back online lol, so I wanted to make sure GM was still around before I made a CS!

Well I'll start on mine tonight but I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, Election Day! To vote I have to go an hour and a half away from where I live, and then while we're out of town me and my roomie are gonna run some errands and etc. etc., so I might not get around to finishing my CS until tomorrow night, but I'm hoping I can get it submitted tonight!!! :D :D

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:12 pm

I understand cc:

No rush ! We still need few people before we can think of starting anyway c:

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:07 am

finally done with the general's profile woooooo

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:49 pm

eeeee we're getting there!

Honestly I don't mind starting once we have pairs.

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:03 pm

*rolls around*

hoping to get a few people to get us going.
I might double, not sure yet.

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:19 pm

I could play the Tamer? I will upload the face claim shortly :) Few questions though.

1) Do you have a plot plan? As arranged marriage rps tend to crash pretty hard after the first character meeting.
2) Are their set genders for characters?

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 pm

I do have plans, of course if we get to them.
There are no set genders c:

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Hi there~
I would be interested in reserving 2 characters if that's alright and that aren't already taken of course.

I would like to reserve The Pirate:

And The Illusionist:

“We are creatures of the underworld~ We can’t afford Love~”

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Awesome ! Looking forward to your characters c:

Doom
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!