Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Midnight

Bloody Midnight

a part of “Bloody Midnight”, a fictional universe by Demented.

Wild,Intoxicating, and most importantly open until 6am! Bloody Midnight is the place to be for your nighttime partying. So come inside and join us, you never know whats happening at Midnight...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloody Midnight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bloody Midnight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Haha. Now we just need an east and a south.

& just because of that, Charlie will probably call him North. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Great minds think alike? And>> I wanna start already >: D -is impatient-XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Now i can finally say my character is 100% done...yes hes been accepted for a few days now but i kept thinking that he was missing something, so i went in and fattened up his history to a point where i think hes got some real background now.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Cool I'll be sure to read it. I have to add more history on mine as well but I'm still thinking.

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Ok since Aurora should have her character up soon I am going to start the roleplay :), hopefully Stella makes hers soon.

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Yes Cora (Strange) ;D is the manager, Im the full owner. XD mostly because Im lazy and shes better at bossing others around >: D

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Own, full owner. Woops, thought it was like a half n half sorta deal. Lemme' go fix my post then. :P

EDIT: I'm also screwing around with Charlie's pic. Can't decide.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:33 pm

No worries XD haha and I like your pic :O

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm workin' on my gal. Keep checking back to the profile, I'll slowly be adding stuff, but I'm not completely done.
For some reason I see something possibly happening with her and Charlie, idk why.
"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!"

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm

:P Idk if Romance will happen with Namira XD but anyones welcome to try lolXD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Perhaps.

Charlie's a mysterious fellow. His life isn't very much planned, neither are his romances. We'll see. ^__~

Crashing pretty soon.

Sweet Dreams, Ladies and Gents. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 am

Nighty night :P

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 am

I'm gonna bounce too :) can't wait to see everyone's posts tomorrow...goooooodnight :)

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm working on my gal some more.
And, uh, GoGoKeepGoing, or whatever. My girl is the one at the bar with West.. Lol. I assumed you'd be at the other bar that Namira is at all the time.
Don't we have enough bartenders already? I thought your gal was just the server. It would make more sense.

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Im pretty sure shes just gonna be the server ...I messenged her saying that we had bartenders but idk if shes online.

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Annnnnd she is online XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought..
And that post is so short. But at least it's not full of nonsense!
A sever would be like.. My gal and/or West makes the drinks, then the server just takes the drinks to the people that placed orders. Yeah?

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Yes, I posted btw to fix that for later ^^

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 pm

I see that! I should post soon. Once I finish up a few more things in my CS. It might be semi-short. But It will be good!

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Alrighty ^^ can't wait :3

Demented
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!