Blue Empire

Blue Empire

a part of “Blue Empire”, a fictional universe by Pobeep.

Blue Empire is a modern day, fantasy Roleplay. In this story, humanity strives in a world filled with magic and mythical creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blue Empire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blue Empire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Sun May 24, 2015 12:45 am

I can have Kayle switch priorities if it makes it easier for everyone else. Someone just yell at him and then try to hit him with another punching bag since that seems to be the norm around the guild hall.

*Glares at Aella*
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quakernuts
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Sword on Sun May 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Alright then, I'll have Aella intentionally target you then. O_O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phantom's Sword
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Sun May 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Maybe we should switch up the ways bounties work, then. The more experienced members- which is pretty much all of them but, like.. Josephine and Cassie (forgive me if I'm forgetting anyone), can all team together for the five star. That'll at least put most of us in the same place. Meanwhile, Ajax can babysit the rookies with the one-star bounties. All the other bounties can be left for bonding experiences/1x1 scenes between characters and such. Sound good?

Pobeep
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon May 25, 2015 11:50 am

We might be able to do that later on, but for now if you don't have a problem with it, I've tried to kinda get a group going on here. Since a lot of us are like "If you want so and so to tag along, just say", now if you want in on the Nandi Bear job, the next two to head to Kayle's car are in with his group. Eileen and Oliver are already counted in on this group.

Hopefully this gets us moving a bit, and if anyone has a problem let me know.

Also...Kayle is now bunking with Cassie right? Just wanting to double check.

Quakernuts
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon May 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Ah man. A dynamic duo is going to be born today. The machines and the electricity taking on the Nandi bear. It'll be interesting to see who else, apart from Oliver, joins them and how they'll contribute..

On a similar note, Hiiro left after I posted that first time. Mentioning that guy sucked I guess, since he no longer exists. Anyone wanna be her financial manager, then? You're the person Eileen leaves her money with and then forgets said money exists and forces you to spend money on her later, be it yours or her own. It's all a fun time, I promise.

Senpai
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon May 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Well seeing as we've established that Kayle and Eileen have a prior relationship, you can leave it with him if you want, unless you have a better option. He won't spend it on games or bullets...maybe...

Quakernuts
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Dunno how forcibly Eileen would put someone in charge of her money, but I guess she could leave it with Oliver for convenience sake. She certainly won't be tempted to spend it for her own selfish needs. *shrug*
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Wed May 27, 2015 1:32 am

had maria join emery and geraldine yooo /rolls

maccotango
Designer
Member for 6 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 am

Sorry, busy today. Will post tomorrow Macco. You guys can go ahead and start on the bear since your team looks full enough with Castor added.

Pobeep
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun May 31, 2015 12:14 pm

waiting on emery now <3

maccotango
Designer
Member for 6 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sun May 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello everyone! This RP caught my eye recently and I was wondering if you were still allowing new players. I haven't been in a new RP for around half a year and would like to get back into things. I've already read all the posts and character bios as well, so I'm caught up to current events.

CJL1290
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:51 am

CJL1290 wrote:Hello everyone! This RP caught my eye recently and I was wondering if you were still allowing new players. I haven't been in a new RP for around half a year and would like to get back into things. I've already read all the posts and character bios as well, so I'm caught up to current events.

If you'd like to join you can. Though the roleplay has slowed down a bit, fair warning. Some seem busy as of late.

Pobeep
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:20 am

Sorry about inactivity. I've been very busy packing up my life because I'm moving very soon on super short notice. Plus I don't see too too much to reply to, other than responding to Zappy-boy's gathering of the group. I'll probably get a post in after I'm settled in at the new place if no one has.

Senpai
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:14 am

I'm here! I'm just waiting on people to catch up so we can go murder the evil monster Pooh Bear!

Quakernuts
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:31 am

Admittedly, I'm a lazy bum. In my defence, though, I was actually waiting for Senpai to post because Oliver did interact with Eileen if only for a moment. I'll likely post tomorrow, but like Senpai I've got bugger all to respond to besides Kayle's amusing assumption that there'll be clowns involved. And, of course, getting to the car.

Also, Castor's joining as well? Damn, the fun just doesn't end, does it? =P

Byte
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:26 am

Thank you! I should have a character by later today or tomorrow at the latest to be viewed. Who knows, he might be brave/stupid enough to tag along on the 5-star bounty trip. :D

CJL1290
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Okay, this is what I have.

Name: Adrian Calder
Power: Ice Magic
Weapon: Machete (In case his magic is unusable for some reason).

Good, or needs tweaking?

CJL1290
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pobeep on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:25 pm

CJL1290 wrote:Okay, this is what I have.

Name: Adrian Calder
Power: Ice Magic
Weapon: Machete (In case his magic is unusable for some reason).

Good, or needs tweaking?

looks good

Pobeep
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Cool, a character sheet should be ready soon.

CJL1290
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Sorry for the inactivity, It's been a hectic few last days. I'll get Emery's post up shortly.
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!