Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

a part of “Blurry Lines: Crossing Them”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

The prologue has given but a glimpse of the twisted world between vigilantes and villains. But now that our cast is almost complete, the battle is about to begin. -always accepting literates-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Lines: Crossing Them”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 am

Blurry Lines ooc

Prologue xx ICxx Tab xx Newspaper Articles xx NPCs

Roles

+ We need someone to play Beloved, pm me for the powers and if you so wish you can skip all that and simply adopt the character sheet that is already made. I will be picky about who plays her, so make sure you are up to the task. She does have some pre-requisits, again, just pm me. Taken by Unicorn Luv

+ The Very first person to meet Beloved. This person will need to be one of the 'good guys', and they will need to basically be willing to take care of her throughout the rp. Basically give her a place to live, food, clothes, etc. Also be emotional support as it is likely Beloved will grow attatched to them much like a child. Has at the beginning point of the rp, been with Beloved for a good two weeks.Role reserved by aftershock

- A sort of info guy, someone who knows a heck of a lot about what is going on, the spy/detective sort of guy. He would know about any sort of conspiracies going on and would know who has what power, he would know the what, the how, the when. High intelligence, and he knows what Flawless is, and that their is another out there like him. This character may or may not know a lot of the supers personally. Taken by- That One Guy

+ A gang boss who is well known and is now a 'general' of Flawless's 'army'.

In the synopsis, put if you are a hero, or villain or neutral. If you play a cop, you are probably neutral, just to let you know.. This bit goes into the Description section. Places are left blank, they are for you to fill in, such as the font and coloring, here is a great place to find plenty of colors, a much wider range than on the toolbar here. For fonts, just open a word document, pick a font, and copy-paste. The size I put at 300 because with most fonts I have seen, this is big enough, but if you have a font that the size number 300 is going to be too small, change it to 400. Vice versa, if it is too big, try going down by incriments of 50. Pictures must be an illustration of some sort, that includes anime, but is certainly not limited to it.
Code: Select all
[center][size=300][font=][color=]Character's Alias (try not to be too cheesy)[/color][/font][/size]
[color=]⌈[/color][size=150][color=#BFBFBF]Quote from character[/color][color=]⌋[/color][/size][/center]

[right]Image goes here y'all[/right]
[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Name[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
full name goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Age[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
age goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Appearance[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
a paragraph of how your character looks, include height and weight please, and you don't fill this out till we decide on what sort of pictures to use

This goes in the personality section.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Likes[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
likes go here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Dislikes[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
dislikes go here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Personality[/color][color=]⌋[/color]

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Relationships[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
are you single? do you have friends? any partners, any family? etc. how close are you to these people?[/size]

This goes in the Equipment section. For powers, I don't mind a pyro, but be a bit more clever than that, like, if you're going to be apyro, then be one who just now learning how to use it and is pretty bad at it, or perhaps have severe side effects of it. You can have more than one power, but they must relate to an over-all theme and be tied together. I won't allow time travel unless you give me a really good character, and I do want to see some really good powers here. Tie them into a theme of your character.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Power[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
a description of your power goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Equipment[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
Include electronics if they have any, weapons go here too.

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Strengths[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
your specialization, what you are good at etc.

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Weaknesses[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
what you are not good at, any fears, etc.[/size=90]

This goes in the history section.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Home[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
where does your character live? Do they have a seperate place where their equipment is kept? Make sure you stick to cost efficiency, as not everyone can be a millionaire

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]History[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
Include how they came to be the way they are, what job they have or how they make money, and their reputation out there, are they well known or a new kid on the block?[/size]
Last edited by That One Guy on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blurry Lines: Crossing Them

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:06 am

Dudely dude Guy. ( I know you aren't a dude... maybe... but I call everyone dude. No offense!!)

ANYWHORE!!!

Of course I'm still in, and of course Ludis is still in! And HEY! Anyone taking B E L O V E D. Cause I so totally will if Luv isn't in anymore. JUUUUUST a suggestion. Keep me in mind. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 am

Yay!
Now will this just start essentially where we left off or are we starting all over again?
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

Well I'm pming Luv, if she comes back the character i hers again, if not you can totally have her lovely, cause I know you'll do fantastically. And I am actually a guy, funny you mention it.

And onetrick, we start the day that the newspaper article came out, if you go to that thread you can read it, Flawless has done some things...but approximately 2 weeks and 3 days after first beloved appears.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Wicked, I've been waiting for this to pop up again. The amount of stalking I did on the last one was absoloutely obscene. xD So, may I join once more as Candy Lovee? (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:54 pm

of course! I'd love Candy back!

oh, and it would seem Luv wants her character back, which is only fair.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Guy.

I am so in. Seriously, like, I can't even express how much I've been looking forward to this. Apps for September and Alejandro will be in tonight.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:32 pm

I shee I shee! That's great! I'm glad Luv is back in! It's only right that the original creator play her character! :D My heart is leaping with joy! Can't wait to get started back up!

Now I must read newspaper articles and whatnots. TaTa!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 pm

wow...like wow, this roleplay looks so amazing :O I checked it out on a whim and I am pleasantly surprised, I will get right on to working on a character ^-^

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Guy, I think this is the opportunity I've been waiting for.

I read the prologue chapter(while it was in progress, no less) but I didn't have the time to join. Now with summer coming to an end and work slowing down, I'll have less hours at work, and more hours for RPG! It's perfect!

Now to go make a badass Rorschach/V/Big Daddy/Death hybrid
Or maybe Dream...
This might take a while.

[Edit]
Also, a note on the font's used in the character apps. I think(and I'm not 100% sure, so don't hit me if I'm wrong) that if one person uses a font that they downloaded and they have, then they are able to see it, but people who don't have the font can only see it in the default font. If that is true, I would suggest sticking to fonts that are default on most computers..
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Alright, got it.

If anyone wants to create some ~history~ with any of my charries...LEMME KNOW. :D

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Characters submitted, as promised. (^_^)

Also, I'm extending the same offer/olive branch/promise of awesomeness as Tricky over there, only he's way cooler than me. So. Crossing my fingers for the pity vote, I guess.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 pm

TRICK

TRICK

Can Ludis and Vernon be friends? I think it would be so adorable. And I know I asked this before... but we never got around to actually creating a background. :D

And Kiku... will we have September and Ludis have developed something of a friendship? Since they've met and all, and are both heroes? :) Skype me or sumin. :D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Got my two in, I'll have Pyralis in a bit as well.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Hey, I'll be glad to have any history with any character that wants with Knightmare or his alter ego Lucas xD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Yes yes my minions, plan! Plan to your heart's content! I love history between characters, making it is just as exciting as the actual rp. I am glad for the faces, both old and new, and within a day I should expect to have the IC up, no rush to those who are making characters, I just like to have things up promptly :)

And solowing, the font I am not too worried about, if it shows up default ah well, if not lucky us! If you're really worried about it though, I'll tell you to do what I just saw in weirdo's WIP character, replace the think with the character banner you have to make. And again, to those who want one made from me, I made Caramel's, Flawless', and Beloved's banners, if you like what I can do then I can do it for you ;D

I absolutely love September Kuro, it's a damn shame none of my characters have history with her >:U grrr, maybe we can change that? Caramel would likely speak to her if he saw her, she has been in his visions from time to time.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Vonny, I'm going to go with yes. It'll be the weirdest little friendship you ever did see, but then any friendship with September in it is weird anyway.

Guy, send me a PM. I'm sure we can figure something out! (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Well, I finished Joshua(after some very annoying slip ups on my part that caused headache!)

And Guy, I would SO want one done by you. They're so good, and my attempts are so...not...

Oh and I would welcome making a history with my character...but Joshua has only just started his crusade. I honestly don't think he'd have time to make any friends, unless someone wanted to be childhood friends with him? I wouldn't mind.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:52 pm

If anyone want's to make some history with Candy, don't be shy, send me a PM! :D It doesn't have to be from a whore visit, she's quite fond of going out of her way to annoy people or just maybe some random people she met at randome times. ^^ So don't be shy if you want some history with her, she doesn't bite, well, not if you don't want her to. ;D

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

:3 Ludis and Vermuse<3

So what's been going on with Beloved for the two weeks and three days?

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!