Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Boarding School for the "Gifted"(open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Boarding School for the "Gifted"(open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sikundead on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm

(The ooc: bording-school-for-the-gifted-t32087.html)

Rasha walked off the boat to the docks of Robinson Island. The home of Robinson's Boarding school of the Gifted. Rasha sighed as he walked toward the school with his luggage. He pushed his hair out of his eyes as he walked through the woods leading to the school. He pulled his mp3 player out of his pocket and started listening to it. He also pulled out a sketch pad and sat down with hus back to a tree. He started to draw his surrounding are.

This was his first year at the school because he hadn't known about it before. His mom decided to send him here. He thought she just hated him but in truth she wanted him to be stronger to protect the ones he loved. He found this out on the boat and decided he'd probably apologize later. He heard a bark as his wolf and siberian husky mix Ina bounded towards him. He smiled at the dog and continued to work. His dog sat next to him.
Last edited by sikundead on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sikundead
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Boarding School for the "Gifted"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

"God, are we on the ground?" Anna's mother said as she walked out the plane, terrified. Anna smiled at the glare she gave her. Electricity doesn't exactly go well with planes; electricity on planes equals plane dropping from the sky. "Could you for once, not cause trouble? You could've killed me!"

"I could've stopped it anytime I wanted. Which I did, and look at that, you're alive." Anna replied softly. She didn't feel like arguing with her mother on the last day she'd see her for who knows how long. Even if her mother was cursing her in her mind to eternity. She had been since the day Anna had discovered her ability. Anna was sure that her mother would go all lengths to get rid of her, which she had, flying to the other side of the country to get her on a boat and take her to an unknown island.

Pfft, if she had this much determination to get me far away, she'd have a husband by now. Anna thought snidely as she carried her bags out to the entrance of the airport. Ms. Harrison summoned a taxi and they rode to the pier where her boat was waiting. Anna carried her bags on board the boat and waved to her mother, her hands flickering with electricity. "Bye, Mom." she said, a devilish smile planted on her lips. Her mother's face turned white as the boat moved farther and farther away, until she couldn't see her anymore.

Anna spent the majority of the ride listening to her IPod. She was an alternative fan and adored a plethora of bands. Alkaline Trio was in her top ten, if she ever had to somehow narrow it down, which she did through a process that took over an hour. Finally, the boat landed and she walked out to the school. She was listening to This Could Be Love by Alkaline Trio when she took a good look around.

"I got a book of matches, I've got a can of kerosense, I've got some bad ideas involving you and me...." she sang as she looked around the school, noting all the exits and windows. "God, I can't wait." Her devilish smile appeared on her face, making her look like she knew a dirty secret that no one else knew.

You better be ready, because I am.
Image Image Image

My people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pyschogirl
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TexasMechanism on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm

"Shut Your Face Moron!" Oli Shouted As He And His Brothers Argued In The Back Of The Pick Up Truck. "Can't You Guys Enjoy Oli?" His Dad Said As He Pulled Up To The Docks. "I Mean This Will Be The Last Time You See 'Em For A While!" He Added As He Shouted Out The Window To The Boys On The Back. No Matter What Oli's Dad Said To Shut The Boys Up,The Commotion Continued. "Screw You Jerks" And "Piss Of Losers" Rang From The Back Of The Truck, Oli Couldn't Do Much But Shake His Head And Grab His Bags Out The Passenger Seat. " Keep Those Dweebs Safe While I'm Gone Dad!" "You Do The Same To Now Boy" His Dad Said As He Gave Oli A Warming Smile. Oli Walked Away With Luggage In Each Hand Nodding His Head To The Sound Of People Around Him, "See Ya' In A Few Bro" His Brothers Yelled As The Truck Sped Away Down The Road. "I Hope" Oli Said Under His Breath As He Twisted His Lips And Blew His Hair Out Of His Face. "All Aboard!" Yelled The Captain As Oli Ran Up The Ramp Of The Boat. A Few Minutes Passed Before The Boat Began To Move, "No Turning Back Now" Oli Said As He Hung His Arms Over The Rail Of The Boat Staring Into The Water.
"I Like You As Well. . .But I'm A Ladies Man Sooo I'll Leave My Heart ByThe Bedside"

-SirValentine(ME)

TexasMechanism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Karma had arrived earlier and unpacked her things already. Afterwards she looked out the window at the tree line. She created a gravitational well over two of them and watched as they crumpled into tiny orbs. Then using gravity, she flew herself to where the majestic trees once stood. Picking up the small orbs and sliding them in her ears as earrings. Then she repeated the process a few more times, this being her favorite thing to do at school.

Karma didn’t have a family, to say bye too. That’s why she arrived so early, her aunt Millicent is her legal guardian despite being 53. She spent the summer taking care of overgrown cats and stay “late” at the bingo hall. Her aunt’s voice rang in her ears “play nice dearly,” ‘the senile old cook’ Karma thought, ‘Aunt Millicent didn’t even know about her powers. As far as she could tell, And yet Karma was here.’ “nothing is far!” Karma screamed in her head.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sikundead on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Rasha's ear twitched as he heard a smash. On account of his shapeshifting he could hear and smell things beyind human ability. He strapped his bags on his back and shape shifted. He was a wolf now. He nodded to his wolf and ran towards the sound. Tress were being crushed. "This is odd." he thought to himself running to the location. It didn't take him long to reach the sound.

Still in wolf form he approached a girl. Was she the one who was doing this? He cocked his head forgetting he was a wolf. He had also forgotten his ipod in his ears and the song City was playing loudly.

sikundead
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 am

Honip chuckled as he leaned against the railing of the boat, watching the lightning girl. Clapping slowly, he stood tall, and walked toward her. "Brava. Brava. You've just proved that you're special. Which, of course, where we're going, means you are absolutely, positively, normal. So are you going to put that stuff away, or are you going to wait until you mess up all of these hipsters?" He gestured around at the many people on the boat who were listening to their ipods, while those of which were in their immediate vicinity were already fiddling around, wondering why the speakers in their ears suddenly got so much louder. "Come. I'll introduce you to the captain, I've already made the trip three times." Turning, expecting an odd look, he smiled. "I needed the time so I could work on these babies some more. Make them even better." He did a little hop into the air, and as he came down, he activated his Negrons. Propelling himself a few inches above the deck, he looked over his shoulder. "Coming or not?" Not waiting for an answer, he dropped to the deck once more, and casually strolled in the direction of the bridge.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 am

Karma herd the music playing behind her and squerled around. at first she didn't relize the i-pod, but then laughed brefly. "you might want to at least turn down the music, shapshifter" she shook her head, then picked up two more orbs then placed them in her pocket. "what are you looking at?" she asked.

((srry it's so short at school, can't post long stuff... lol))

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shel5210 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm

"haha, here we go again" Loki thought to himself looking out the window of the plane. He unbuckled his seatbelt and slowly walked to the back, grabbing a large duffle bag on the way. He paused to look out the window one last time, then pulled the large red lever next to the door. A loud alarm blared as the door slowly lowered, opening the cabin to a whirlwhind of noise.

The pilot looked backed and yelled above the din "What are you doing? You left your chute back in your seat." Loki just grined, and much to the surprise of the pilot, let the wind suck him from the plane. He hurtled towards the island, just a streak in the sky. He saw a clearing by some trees and decided it would be a good place too land. His impact sounded throughout the forest like a thousand gunshots, the ground was pulverized under his massive frame, filling the air with dust and dirt.

When the dust cleared. He looked out of the small crater he had made and was surprised to see a young girl and what looked like a wolf.

shel5210
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sikundead on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Rasha snickered and transformed into a human once more. "Well it's not like I was tryong to scare you." he replied to the girl. "I was merely investigating what was going on...So...You make trees into earings?" he saif observing what the girl had picked up. At that moment Rasha's wolf appeared behind him and walked to his side. He pet the wolf and waited for the girl to respond to his question.

"This year may be more intersting than I thought. A girl crushing trees. Electricity messing up on the boat..." Rasha thought to himself quietly.

sikundead
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shel5210 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Loki couldnt belive his eyes as the wolf changd into a human. "This may be an interesting year" he thought as he walked up to the boy and girl. Hopefull his uncle was right, and he would grow in strength by coming to this island, and hopefully he could get into all sorts of mischeif.

"Hey im loki" he said as he approached the two. He noticed the girls jewlery was like nothing he had ever seen before, and a huge dog was following the booy around. "These are strange kids" he thought.

shel5210
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sikundead on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Rasha's ear twitched once again as the boy approached them. He turned and saw the boy. His wolf bared his teeth at the new figure. Rasha held up his hand and the wolf fell silent. "Hello." he said to Loki. "My name is Rasha. This here is my wolf." he said pointing to his wolf. He flicked his wrist and fire came out of his hand."As you can tell I'm a shifter...and a fire controller." He flicked his hand again and the fire was gone.

"What can you do?" He asked.

sikundead
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shel5210 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:59 pm

"My name is Loki,and I can do many things. I trust you missed my entrance, but im near invincible. I can be hurt, but it takes a lot, and I heal very fast usually. Im also much stronger than the anyone else, and am much faster. I guess its what happens when your father is a greater demon.

I am very good at hurting people and breaking things, oh and theres a reason Im named after the god of mischeif" he said with a sly smike. He continued "Thats why im here. It was either the island or exile. And lets face it, theres nothing interesting in exile. "

shel5210
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:51 pm

"It's so dull on this island when everyone's away...not a single soul in sight..." said Kanex, as he walked around a garden a bit, went to the middle of it and began making an ice sculpture. He spent some days like this, and since he was bored it was a good way to practice out mastering his abilities. "Let's see...i think I'll create something serene...but yet attention-getting..." he said, as he began forming a figure out of the ice, molding it to his very whim. "I sure do hope people come soon though...the only ones that seem to be around are the professors...and frankly, they bore me...well all except that hot new teacher...she looks like a goddess..." he said, as he smiled, and then continued making the ice sculpture.

"Well, what do you know? It looks like I'll have some company after all..." he said as he heard a boat approaching the island, and he smirked, finishing his sculpture.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sikundead on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Rasha chuckled and smiled. He bared his teeth and smiled. "Oh but I did." he said. "I'm a shifter and I can smell and hear most things very easily my friend. But I believe we should go check in at the front desk" he said walking toward the main building. "You coming?" he asked.

sikundead
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 pm

As the boat started to come to a stop, Honip sighed, and finished his surprisingly engaging conversation with the captain, resigning himself to the fact that the girl wouldn't come. He had genuinely wished to converse with her. She seemed to be one of the few who could stand up to his wit and cunning. As he stepped off the boat, hefting his bag over his shoulder, he sighed once more at the fact that nothing here would really engage him, just like everywhere else he tried, and headed toward check in. Why his parents even made him GO to school was beyond him. He obviously didn't need it.

Xiphoniii
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TexasMechanism on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 pm

The boat came to a halt just as Oliver woke up, he blinked his eyes a few times to adjust them to the sunlight. "Here already" he said to himself after taking a few to stretch and yawn. As Oliver looked at the sun he sighed and grabbed his luggage and began to exit the boat. "Oh man!" Oliver said as he took a look at the school, "Let's hope the people here are as nice as the school looks. ." he added as he continued to look around.

TexasMechanism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shel5210 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:19 am

"Check in? I suppose its important we formally annoucne ourselves. I personally am looking forward to meeting the staff. I wonder what are the qualifications to teach us, tell us what to do. I mean that girl crushes trees with her mind. Who gets to instruct her?" he said gesturing to Karma. "We are better than the rest of them" he said pointing back to the mainland. "They say were gifted. They are wrong, were the next big thing."He gave a sly smirk, and for a second, flames could be seen in his eyes. "We should get going."

shel5210
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 am

Karma, was ignoreing the conversation behind her. She was too busy planting more gavity wells, this time lowering the gavity makeing the trees losses their grip in the soil and flot off the ground four feet in the air. She had already checked in so she walked away without a word.
makeing one finel gavity well, decressing the gavity so much who ever steped in it would look like they were flying. She also droped the floting trees when she left spelling her name on the ground.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sikundead on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Rasha nodded and said "Yeah I guess just to see who came and all. Well see ya." And with that he transformed back into a wolf and bounded off to the school's main office building with his wolf following behind him. When he arrived at the main office building he shifted once again into his human form. "Hello" he said to the clerk. "Hello, how may I help you this fine day?" she replied with a smile. "Just here to check in>" Rasha replied as he was handed a clipboard. He quickly signed it and handed it back to the woman.

He took his wolf and his luggage to his room. He gave his wolf some food and water and lay on his bed and listened to music.

(Oh you may have dorm mates if ya want.)

sikundead
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shel5210 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Loki headed to the front desk considerbly slower than the wolf boy, "He seem quite entusiastic" he mused to himself. He took the key to his new room, gathred his things and headed to the third floor to find his room. He opened the door unpacked his things, and reclined in his chair. He gazed lazely at the empty bed and desk across the room, wondering who his roomate was going to be. "Nothing to do but wait i guess"he tunred to his stero, cranked the volume and closed his eyes as Slipknot filled the room.

(OO: Im looking for a roomate)
Last edited by shel5210 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shel5210
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!