Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Body Art

a topic in Artwork, a part of the RPG forum.

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Body Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:44 pm

Show off your ink and rings. I think they're wonderful and fantastically beautiful. The self representation they have is just incredible.

With that said, I'll throw mine in here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Body Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:51 pm

Aww, those are nice Gabe. I just have one tattoo thus far. I plan on getting a couple more. :]

"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:17 am

Absolutely wonderful Faith. It's full of beauty and life. : )

Did you find that the colour hurt more than the black?

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:19 am

Naw, not really. It was a bit more uncomfortable, but it really didn't hurt. I'm used to shots though and had to get allergy testing done on my back, so yeah. :]

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:08 am

Not the best picture in the world (Blame my sister for that one, she took it), and it is quite a bit outdated, as it has since been colored.
Whenever I get the colored version photo'd, I'll upload it.
Attachments
My_Tattoo_by_AceDarkfire.jpg
(27.88 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
AceDarkfire's deviantArt page
Former RPGateway Admin

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:49 am

Well you see I have no ink and only the one piercing and given my shy and retiring nature and some other stuff I won't go into, I am afraid you are not going to get a picture of it easily.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:39 pm

Come now Grim, I'm sure that it's in no place that I've never seen before. I mean, I personally have 10 and I'm setting up to get two more.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:04 pm

Okay, so this is not exactly ink or piercing, but I'm a girly girl and occasionally like to get my nails did. :p
Attachments
fake nails.jpg
(22.72 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:47 am

They are absolutely wonderful Dovey : ) And the topic IS body art. It doesn't have to be in the conventional style.

If it's on you and you love (or if you don't), I would love to see it!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:38 am

Gabriel Faile wrote:Come now Grim, I'm sure that it's in no place that I've never seen before. I mean, I personally have 10 and I'm setting up to get two more.

'm too shy, and besides no one will take the picture, not even me!

Oh and Dovey, nice nails.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby datenshi_snow on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:16 am

*clears her throat* GRIM If you don't post that picture I'll ignore you.

*smiles cutely* Come onn....... ya know ya wanna show it off. :P
I plan on getting a tattoo pretty soon, jsut not sure exactly when. ^_^
Really? ...... Oh? ..... Yeah. ..... Uh huh ....... Su-ure ......
Yeah....ya, I'm not really listening to you right now.

datenshi_snow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Mon May 26, 2008 11:51 am

I've got 3 (which I said would be my limit):

My first
http://devonette.deviantart.com/art/Flutterby-Flower-79420986

My latest - designed by moi
http://devonette.deviantart.com/art/Ryuu-79420636

My second I haven't got a picture of (because it's on my shoulder and I can't reach that far!) but it's 3 stars decreasing in size from a couple of inches to half an inch. I love my tatts. ^_^

ShadowWake
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faerywitch on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:59 pm

I do not have tattoos, but I have designed them:
http://faerywitch.deviantart.com/gallery/#Tattoos
Yes! now open for commissions!
http://faerywitch.deviantart.com/

Faerywitch
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthew on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:14 pm

Still, haven't gotten it, deliberating changing the letters to something else, but it's the tattoo I designed to get done on my 18th (2 weeks away):

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p452 ... tattoo.jpg
If you want to kill a man with words you could always try beating him to death with a dictionary :P

Matthew
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:37 am

That's awesome, Matthew. What do the letters in the design mean? Or am I just not reading them in order and they spell something? o_o
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dapuhoh on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I love the cobra Gabriel and the butterfly Faith, all the others are cool but them to are my favourites xD

I have four of my own, got plans for around seven others lol just need the money and a tatooist i trust. The first tat i got was when i was 16 and the guy messed it up and scarred me, the other three were by a guy in Preston, but i was only there whilst i was studying. I think you need a good relationship with a tatooist, gives them an extra level, especially as some of the ones i am planning are big and will require a few visits.

I will post as soon as i can get my webcam to work, no other way of doing it. oOo almost forgot i have nipple piercing aswell, annoys the crap outta me heh had it almost two years aswell.
I love Bash!

"Real life should have a fecking search function, or something, I need my socks."

Dapuhoh
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.