Book of Fairy -Reboot-

Book of Fairy -Reboot-

a part of “Book of Fairy -Reboot-”, a fictional universe by Zallen.

Magic is myth, isn't it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Book of Fairy -Reboot-”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Book of Fairy -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Book of Fairy -Reboot-"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me... because what I create cannot harm me. As the rubber to your pencilled, weak glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks back to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zallen
Member for 2 years
Author Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Book of Fairy -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:32 am

Since this is a relatively slice-of-life story, is romance going to be involved? I'm toying with the idea of my characters having crushes on other characters...
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn

My theme song is Jupiter by Sleeping at Last.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:48 am

Well, that depends on whether you want romance in it, tbh. So feel free to make characters that're going out or crushing on each other (requited or unrequited)! I have no problems with it, just make sure that its pg13 - anything saucy would require a fade to black scene.

Zallen
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:52 am

Would this be considered inappropriate?

#killme
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 am

...wow.

cl.love
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:12 am

Only in certain context -gets shot

Also, I've made changes to the cs sheet. The photoset should be smaller now, giving more space for writing. (Srry Star)

Zallen
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momari on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm laughing so hard.

(เฒก่‰ธเฒก)

Momari
Member for 2 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momari on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Oi, may I use Star's CS too? It looks neat!

Momari
Member for 2 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Yep, go for it! It's the CS for this rp - you can find it in the code near the bottom of he front page.

Zallen
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Hey y'all, just a heads up- I'll be leaving tomorrow to go on a camping trip in the next state over, and I won't be back 'till July 4th (rip me, I hate fireworks). I'll be able to read all the posts that are up since I have unlimited data (until my phone dies at least) but I won't be able to post until I get back. Feel free to set up interactions with Aika and Isamu in your posts.

Also, if anyone's interested in discussing character relations for either Aika or Isamu, pre-plot or during-plot, hit me up! Send me a PM or message me on Discord (I'll likely reply faster if you message me there). I'm down for just about anything!

cl.love
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Is the discord up yet? Just curious.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:52 pm

EDIT - actually nevermind I'll just link the discord below, should help with questions and asking stuff, since you'll be able to get feedback from multiple people instead of just one. So feel free to ask either there or through PM!
Last edited by Zallen on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zallen
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:47 am

Zallen
Member for 2 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!