Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Boston High

Boston High

a part of “Boston High”, a fictional universe by TeenTitans.

(CREATOR'S STATUS: OFFLINE ) YOU CAN JOIN I'LL LOOK AT THEM WHEN I GET BACK ON. I WILL BE OFFLINE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Boston High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Boston High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeenTitans on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Boston High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh Joseph continue with the attention"

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/2031229_o.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TeenTitans
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Boston High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 pm

reserve girl 1 please

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Could I reserve Selena and is there any thing you would prefer in the skelly
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WowDude on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 pm

I'd like to reserve guy 2 (tough guy?)

WowDude
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Looks cool, I might join!
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Can I reserve the Bridget FC, and change the FC to Christina Grimmie?
If heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied, illuminate the "No"s on their vacancy signs. If no one's there beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark.

~Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeenTitans on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Yes guys you all may have who you want but Tayloremond, I'm just seeing these post and i'm sorry but selena is already taken sorry.

TeenTitans
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shrubvera on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 am

Hey, can I reserve Ariana Grande? :) Also, is it okay for characters to be gay or??

shrubvera
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gii_the_fallen on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 pm

I'd like to reserve Girl 6 :D

Gii_the_fallen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeenTitans on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:40 pm

sure just you may sorry my reply is late.

TeenTitans
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeenTitans on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 am

EVERYBODY ALL CHARACTERS ARE DUE IN 2 DAYS HURRY, OR THEY WILL BECOME OPEN AGAIN.

TeenTitans
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!