Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

A bottle of tequilla and some music please!

A bottle of tequilla and some music please!

a part of “A bottle of tequilla and some music please!”, a fictional universe by Ereandrill.

You're a world famous band. What more do you want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A bottle of tequilla and some music please!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A bottle of tequilla and some music please!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Did I make the only non-virgin OC here? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeyAutopsyx on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:09 pm

LMFAO, that just made my night xD

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
~William Shakespeare

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZoeyAutopsyx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dustybrook Tom on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Dan's just a virgin cuz he's so young and hasn't ever had any guys around interested I think xDD

Dustybrook Tom
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoeyAutopsyx on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Sutton got to third base with a girl during his Junior year, but backed out because he is a wuss cake ._.'' LOL.

So, it almost happened. xD

ZoeyAutopsyx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Excuses, excuses!

:3

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dustybrook Tom on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:36 pm

When are we starting this thing?

Dustybrook Tom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Hopefully soon. xP
Seems like Naomi is going to be the loner. x3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:43 am

FamishedPants wrote:Did I make the only non-virgin OC here? XD

LOL no, my character is NOT a virgin but she doesn't exactly sleep around either.
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereandrill on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:56 am

I'll also play the drummer.

We can start!

Ereandrill
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Hiya, seriously seriously sorry for the late character submission and I'll understand if you don't want to accept her when it's already started.

Just, Christmas gets so busy and my grandma got admitted to hospital on Christmas Eve, which has just made it worse and I've had literally no time. So sorry.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!