A Box Full of Darkness : Looking For Partner.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A Box Full of Darkness : Looking For Partner.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HauntingEulogy on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:28 am

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read through this !!

I am currently looking for a like minded individual who would like to play something fantastically supernatural with dark (within guidelines), twisted undertones. It's a story I have really wanted to write for a long time, and just haven't found the right person to write it out with yet.
============================================================================================
The Story So Far: The era is 1830's China ( during the first Opium war ), and Opium has flooded the streets of Shanghai. A woman with nothing has become swept up within the tight grasp of addiction. A frequenter of Opium dens, and a lover to many, she has only become a lonely statistic. That is until a strange visitor [ A werewolf ]from a foreign land begins a simple excursion into the orient. Worlds soon collide, as they fall into each other's lives and each other's hearts. He, of course, would not offer the gift of darkness but she would often ask...

“Destruction, hence, like creation, is one of Nature's mandates.”
Marquis de Sade

Simply put, such a gift would only set fourth a chain of unnerving events and only days after she was infected with the disease, she would witness him die by the hands of hunters ( and maybe his own pack )( or so she thought). Left alone yet again, this woman must walk a thin line between life and death for a millennia to come.
=============================================================================================
I'd like to start off in modern times, in a far away place where bitten human is none the wiser of the presence of the man she thought she lost so long ago.

I have ideas about how I want Mr. Werewolf to be, as I have written my character around him. Of course, such can be discussed through PM !! I am also up for ideas, so don't hesitate to bring them up to me !

Minor details and a bit about myself:

I like to wax poetic when I roleplay. I have seen some call this 'Novella' style. So, multi paragraphs with lots of description and imagination [ Proper grammar included]. I prefer my partner to be able to put in the same amount of work. However, there are exceptions to the rule -- i.e. You're having an off day, too much going on irl, etc. It happens and I ain't here to judge! On that note: I'm fairly relaxed when it comes to giving and receiving replies. Once again, things happen and as I have stated before... I'm chill AF. [ FYI, if you didn't know already, I write in the 3rd person.]

P.S. I'm kind of a werewolf snob as I am a sucker for old world lore. So, bi-pedal, up-right and slobbery are what I'd be looking for.

Any questions? Please PM me !

Hope to hear from you soon,

Haunting Eulogy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HauntingEulogy
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!