Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ω©( Β΄ο½₯шο½₯)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

A brand new lot in life. [characters]

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

A brand new lot in life. [characters]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm

So, here's where I'd like your character profiles to be posted, lovelies. It'll just keep things neater and make it easier to find your character profiles when we wanna read over them again, too. So, yeah. I don't mind if you wanna post your characters here and work on them, just pm me or post in the ooc once your done and I'll take a look.

Rules!

1. This is a literate roleplay, and I expect you to be able to write a nice amount for me, at least two paragraphs will make me rather happy.
    2. Please no bitching about, m'kay?
    3. I don't expect a post from you every day, okay? But I do expect you to post at least one a week. More and I'll love you forever, but it's not necessary.
    4. I'm not gonna reserve for forever, if you take longer than forty-eight hours you're no longer safe.
    5. Ziamlia is sort of like ancient Rome, with a king, okay? It's right on the ocean and knowledge and philosophy are almost as important as their goddess. And, to be honest, women aren't held in high regard.
    6.Try and avoid having the characters brought in from out world from all being from the same time period, m'kay?
    7. Keep your character sheets off my ooc, please.
    8. I shouldn't have to say this, but I don't wanna see any goddmodding or May Sues.
    9. And, um, basically I'm gonna be lame and say to have fun!

Roles.

The prophet: Jeffrey!
    The priestess: Sorella
    The king: Sorella
    The philosopher: Secret Admirer
    The fisherman: Dovey Madmoiselle
    The artist: Queenforaday
    The solider: JEDH3
    The princess: Sarcasm
    The guard: Queenforaday
    The poet: Jeffrey!

Last edited by Jeffrey! on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 21 times in total.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A brand new lot in life. [characters]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Oh, hi, my name's: Allen Caudill
Well I'm: Twenty
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I seem to be the prophet.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: You need to know that I'm pretty awkward around people, not because I'm shy or anything, but that's just how I am. I seem to always tends to mix words up and say the things I means to say wrong. Don't feel bad for me, though, that'll only make me mad. Speaking of being mad, it's actually pretty hard to make me mad in normal circumstances. Guess I'm just like that, really. You could dent my car and I'd be asking if you were okay, which annoys my friends a bit on occasions. The only way it's really easy to make me mad, though, is by oppressing those I cares about, don't have much or can't stand up for themselves against you...Then I'll be pissed as hell at you. Yeah, I guess having said that, you could say I'm a pretty passionate guy, but I don't know.
Well I kinda love: Music; the only way I can not be awkward in conversation is quoting music lyrics, candy, stars, cloudy days, spicy food, laying in the grass, sunny days, the ocean, sand, sleeping in late, staying up late, people not expecting a thing from me, big cities, the sound of violins.
And I kinda hate: The fact that I'm not good at anything, people who have nothing good to say, cats, small towns, spiders, bland food, math, being pressured to be something I'm not, peanuts, snakes, clowns, getting my hair cut, gloves, getting up early, storms, girls who think they're all that.
And my life story: Well, I was born into a family with three older, and very talented, siblings. They were all good at something. See, first there were the twins Joel and Lizzy. Joel was and extremely talented musician, and Lizzy was the smartest girl you'd ever meet. Then, just a year older than me was Becca, she went on to become an actress. Then there was me...See, I wasn't good at much besides being awkward and feeling strongly about things. I probably would've made a good politician or something if I wasn't so socially awkward. But, see, I was stuck with how I was. So, while I just sort of watch my siblings be good at things, I also began to grow jealous of them. It wasn't fair that they were all so crazy good at things.

So, you know, I made friends and stuff. It wasn't easy at first, but eventually I did manage several friends. Friends I would lose, but still friends. In school I quickly found that I wasn't smart...Okay, no, that's a lie. See, I'm pretty smart, but I'll never compare to Lizzy. Girl's a genius. Anyway, I found out I wasn't anywhere near as smart as she was, and then in high school I found out that I had trouble holding down a job. Put simply; I figured out that I was a joke that would never amount to anything. So, as I graduated high school, Joel was getting a record contract, Lizzy was heading to Harvard, and Becca was starting to film her first movie...And I would end up living with my parents for the next two years. Which is where my story sort of ends. We'll see where this takes me, eh?
Oh, and before I forget: One, two, three. Just thought I'd show you some beauty shots.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm

disregard.
Last edited by Epicurean on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Epicurean
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queenforaday on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 am

ImageOh, hi, my name's: Thisbe Iola Octello
Well I'm: Twenty, but I'm always told I look far younger..
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: Why.. I am an artist, thank you very much.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: I guess I'll have to give you a quick summary. You know that game where someone says one word and you say the first thing that comes to your mind? Well, if you were to say "Thisbe!" to anyone that knows me, I can guarantee the first word out of their mouth will be "bizarre!" And that's exactly what I am, I guess. As an artist, I see the world in a different way then most of my Regal family, they can be so... Royal. It really is annoying. I'm quite selective when it comes to talking. Just because you ask me something doesn't mean you're going to get a spoken answer, my facial expressions can say it all, you know! I'm always getting weird looks wherever I go, but I suppose that's my own fault. Who wouldn't give an odd look to a tiny girl wandering about, barefoot, skipping, jumping, and occasionally flipping. Personally, I think the spring my my step would liven up the market paths.. I dare say I would make an excellent performer, not that my father would allow it. He isn't too keen on my painting as it is, best not push my luck. Anyways, you want to know about me, not my boring old lump of a father! Another reason I'm always getting odd looks or mentions about it is because I'm always following people around without them knowing, though I do tend to get caught from time to time.. A side effect of that spring in my step I mentioned earlier. There's just something about the way people act when they're alone and believe that no one is watching. That's actually where I get ideas for a lot of my paintings.. Oh! My paintings are wonderful! Do go take a gander at them when you get the chance!
Well I kinda love: walking barefoot, especially on the beach or on the grass. Paint, colors, the night sky, stars, clouds, walking on the beach, people watching, all the seasons, being outdoors, the feel of soft grass on my bare skin, every kind of fruit I can get my hands on, animals, especially cats, walking on the beach at dawn, sunrises, swimming in the ocean, new people.
And I kinda hate: The politics within my family. I don't exactly hate her, but my Cousin Genevieve and I don't quite see eye to eye most of the time. What disappointment she must have felt when the new King was chosen.. I don't like it when strangers speak rudely to me. I hate fighting for sport, which is probably one of the few things Genevieve and I agree on, I see no reason to spill blood purely for entertainment or personal gain. The human body is an amazing art form.. I hate to see it tarnished for such primal satisfactions. I don't like it when it's incredibly humid, truly being alone unless I'm painting, being ignored when I speak to someone.
And my life story: Being the daughter of an always traveling Merchant, Niece of the former King, cousin and part-time play-mate of my ever-so-proper cousin Genevieve, I've lived in the castle my entire life. It wasn't that bad, when Genevieve and I were younger we actually got along quite well. It was probably around the time I began to paint that things grew a bit weird between us. She didn't think a women should be an artist, or anything other then a, well, bearing children and what not. You're probably wondering why I wasn't living with my mother, right? Well, she died shortly after giving birth to me, so I never really knew her, except for the stories my father would tell me about her.
I picked up my first brush when I was quite young and I haven't put it down. I had been wandering around the exceptionally large castle like I always did whilst bored and ended up coming across several beautiful paintings, unlike any other I had ever seen. When taking a closer look I saw that the artists signature read, Despina Octello, my mothers name. Sure enough, when I asked my father the next time I saw him he confirmed that she had been an artist, and a very talented one at that. From then on, I spent a large amount of my time painting in the castle.
When I was around fourteen or fifteen, I decided it was time I began seeing the kingdom that lay beyond the castle, and since I wasn't a Princess like Genevieve, I had the freedom to do so. Not long after I began adventuring out, I decided to pay a visit to one of my fathers stands, hoping to find out from Alfonso, the man who ran this particular stand, when my father would be returning again. Instead, I met the fair haired Jessamine, who had quickly mistaken me for a customer. It didn't take long for my true identity to come to light, which had to due with my father returning and hugging me in front of her. I eventually got the pleasure of meeting Gregory, Jessamine's older brother. However, we didn't bond much until after Jessamine's death.
There were often times when Jessamine came to me, upset about a fight she had with her mother and ended up staying with me in the castle every now and then. Not long after this fighting began, I noticed a slight change in my dearest friend. She wasn't as lively as she normally was. Eventually, she told me that she was dying, of the sickness that had infected many in our region. I did all I could to help her. I sent Gregory money as often as I could, to help with things like doctors and finding a cure, but it was no use. Within two months, my closest friend was gone and her family was obviously torn. I helped them in any way I could, always trying to put on a smiling face as I helped with the funeral, gathered flowers to leave at Jessamine's grave, I even painted a portrait of Jessamine for Gregory and his mother. For some reason, I felt closer to Jessamine's family then I ever had my own.
After her death is when Gregory and I began to grow closer. I suppose it did take a while for me to grow on him seeing as I'm not exactly normal like most other girls in the kingdom. No, Gregory and I never developed any kind of.. Romantic relationship as I assume you were about to guess, nothing of the sort, I'm quite a bit younger then him, you know! He actually became a bit like I imagined the big brother I never had, or maybe even my father who was scarcely around. Now with his new job at the castle, I even get to bother him when he is working, which I have to say is a lot of fun.
I'm no longer living in the castle, but in a decent sized house in the exceptionally large gardens in one of the castles many courtyards.
I spend most of my time wandering about in the kingdom or painting a variety of things. I hang my paintings in my fathers stands and when one of them is purchased, I usually try to give the money to Gregory and tell him to pretend it's from Jessamine.
Oh, and before I forget: You should really know that I am quite small for a girl of my age.

Original Character by the lovely Swishandflicker. β™₯

Oh, hi, my name's: Gregory Aylwen Darnell
Well I'm: Twenty Four
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I'm a guard, not that it matters to you.
You're too lazy to get to know me, so: You can say that I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I always like things to be done in a certain way, not really caring about what a person has to go through with to reach it. It's always my way or no way at all. I guess you can say I'm selfish for thinking like that, but seeing as I'm only one of the king's men, I don't think my opinion matters too much. Not that I hate my job, it's the closest I've ever been to royalty before.
I'm pretty friendly, overall, though I tend to be a tad judgmental. I don't let it get to me though, my opinion on others, and I mostly keep it all to myself. Not that I get a chance to blurt it out loud often, since a lot of people tend to dislike me anyway. I don't know why, perhaps it's because of my horrible temper, but for the very few people that do like me I guess you can say I'm grateful. I'm very passionate when comes to the things I care about though, whether it'd be a person or a statement/belief, and am willing to do through the ends of the Earth to defend it. Considering the position I'm in, I guess you can say it's rather rare to feel like that. I speak my mind when I want to, usually foolishly without thinking about the consequences, and that's what gets me into trouble. I'm trying to work on that, however, though after what has happened recently, a certain girl is making it rather hard to.
Well I kinda love: Sightseeing; it could be in the mountains or some Great Lake across the world, I don't really care. Keeping things orderly, staying fit, the color green, nature walks, the night sky, midnight swims, rainy days, animals, trying new things, going to the market, self-portraits, cold weather, and traveling.
And I kinda hate: Being lied to, summertime, thunder, shellfish, manipulative people, ants, sand, socks, oversleeping, feeling stupid, getting lost, washing clothes, being hungry, bad habits, reading, and any sort of studying.
And my life story: Our family wasn't exactly rich, and grew up in a small province near the outskirts of the kingdom. I was one of two children, my older sister Jessamine, and we were only a year apart. As for what I remember, like me, Jess was really independent. She was the stubborn outgoing type, and often gave my mother a hard time growing up. She didn't like to be dictated or told what to do, and talked back constantly. My mom used to joke around and call her a rebel despite all that, and used to say she'd eventually grow out of it. Unlike Jessamine, my mother was a weak woman. You could easily tell her what to do, simply scare her into doing so, and she'd do anything you'd want her to. Jessamine and I definitely knew we didn't get her qualities, and assumed they were from our father. The trouble is, my mom never told us about him. Who he was, where he went, and all that sort, she'd always refuse to talk about it. That was one thing she stood by doing and never said a word about.

A sickness started going around the kingdom when I was around seventeen or eighteen years old. At that time, Jess and I were working in a merchant place around the castle, and our mother still living in the old province. It was around that time, Jess and I first met Thisbe. Well, actually my sister met her first through her job. She was working at a small stand one day, newly hired by some big shot employer, and a small dainty looking girl came up to her. That would be Thisbe. She was a bizarre one, my sister used to say, and she'd sworn that she'd never seen her around before. She'd foolishly thought that Thisbe wanted to buy something, and had offered her to take a whiff of their new product. Little did she know, that she was actually the daughter of the employer who hired her. The girl, however, played along until the truth was miraculously revealed. From then on, a bizarre combination at that, the two became inseparable.

It was also around this time that Jess and my mother started fighting. It was over petty things, property and land, but it was almost daily. I remember coming home from work every day back then to find either of them gone for the week, and spending it somewhere at the kingdom. It took about two years of fighting for everything to ease off between them. But, by that time, Jessamine had already caught the so called sickness; she was already dying. It was quite the scene too, when she came to us crying. I remember she'd even collapsed telling us that she hadn't told Thisbe yet. When my mother realized this, however, she immediately went to forgive her, desperately trying to find doctors to cure her. She didn't care about the fight anymore, and wanted only to keep her daughter alive. We were a poor lot, but we all pitched in to help. I sent in hundreds of dollars for my sister and my mother took up extra jobs for money, but nothing worked. When we realized this, Jessamine insisted she'd spend her last days at our old house. Every single day, I remember coming home from work, seeing her lying down on the couch speaking to my mother for hours. I didn't know what they talked about, but I knew it was something I wouldn't forget. I sort admire her, you know, after all she'd been through and being able to act so calmly about the situation. She spoke about it so lightly too, like the disease hadn't even affected her.

After about two month later, my sister was dead. It took my mother years to get over the loss, mourning her pictures and possessions for months, before letting her go. She visited her grave daily, and prayed almost constantly. Even now, she still isn't quite the same. I guess she still feels guilty after all that happened between Jessamine and her, but at least they made up before it was too late, that was what I used to tell her.

As for what happened to Thisbe, she was there for us even after my sister died. She helped pitched for flowers during the funeral, and even painted a self-portrait for us in her memory. My mother had burst out crying in front of it, she was so breath taken by the similarities. Over the years, despite how bizarre the girl was, Thisbe had grown her way on me. After all she'd done for us; helping in the funeral, painting the portrait, and sending money to find a cure, there wasn't a reason not to care about her. She's sort of a little sister to me now, considering she's so young, and she's definitely one person who I'd defend no matter what.

It's been almost four years since Jessamine died, and since then we've moved out of our old house and to a small home inside the kingdom. My new job at the castle, which I was able to get about two years later, was keeping a stable income on the house and kept my mother from worrying. We are fine now, though it isn't much, and, as along as everything keeps as it is, both of us should all be fine.
Oh, and before I forget: You can call me Greg if you'd like.

She's finished! Hoorah for Ali! β™₯
Last edited by Queenforaday on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
That's right, losers, I'm back
↳Tumblr | RPGateway

Queenforaday
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 am

Oh, hi, my name's: Genevieve Octello
Well I'm: Twenty-One
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I'm a Princess, and the one who should have been Queen.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: I suppose I'll have to sum it up for you lazybones. I'm of the proper sort. Being royalty, most would assume I would be, and their assumption would be correct. Do I act like a complete and utter Bitch? Not really actually. Unlike some of the other royal family members, I don't look down on anyone who doesn't use delicate China as their main dinnerware. I guess you could say I believe in quality over quantity , because it honestly doesn't matter how much money or belongings someones owns. If they have a selfish and rotten heart, it's all pretty much meaningless. I'm a bit of a neat freak however, and I have to say it's probably a large flaw of mine. I don't mind cleaning my own belongings, and often I try to do it anyways whenever the maids leave dust on my furniture. Have I lost friends because of it? Not usually, but then again most people aren't really my friends. More acquaintances I'm forced to hang around with, otherwise society pops a blood vessel.
Well I kinda love: I adore Politics. Of course every time someone mentions anything about the Kingdom, I'm forced to hear apologies about my lack of "Queendom". Typical. My dog "Reese " who happens to be my favorite companion in this entire world. Whether it be lonely stormy nights, or hot and humid days, Reese is always by my side, providing me with both comfort and support. I also enjoy Tea at the proper time and place. I'm a chamomile kind of girl, so don't try and offer me anything else.
And I kinda hate: Don't even get me started on Fighting for sport. Only a neanderthal would actually want the snot beaten out of himself for fun. I greatly dislike anyone who uses Foul language as well. If the only way for you to get your point across is to use harsh words, then you must not have had a good enough point.
And my life story: I was born into Royalty, so you can imagine I was spoiled quite rotten as a child. I lived quite comfortably, never having a need go uncared for or a want not satisfied. I did of course let it get to me for awhile, mostly between the ages of six and nine. I happened to be a bit more of a "princess" then most wanted me to be. I often demanded servants to do idiotic things just to make me laugh, and you can bet I didn't make very many friends because of it. After growing up a bit, I stopped acting like a pretentious little girl and began to mature into a prim and proper young lady.

Thisbe. How to describe my cousin..... For starters, she and I were the most adventurous children when we were younger. Exploring the many rooms the Castle had to offer, making up grand stories to entertain ourselves. But then...we both grew up, and drifted apart. She remained engrossed in her art, while I took up the more "stuffy" as she used to call it, political classes. Secretly, I've always admired Thisbe's ability to paint, and perhaps that's what made me not so eager to talk to her about it. Because I would never be able to partake in it. A princess does not paint, she grows up, gets married and produces more heirs. Often I have regretted arguing or saying harsh comments about my cousins paintings, but the past is in the past now I suppose. I envied her truthfully, and her ability to leave and do what she wanted. The public didn't cast it's eye on her as much as myself, so while she could run around or paint all day, I was forced to sit like a lady and only speak when spoken too. And you ask why I can be bitter...

Now after all this, I'm finally told I'm not to be Queen, but to advise the King on the affairs of the Kingdom. What exactly has been the purpose of my life up till now? Was I not being preened into becoming the future Queen, marrying some Prince of another land and having gorgeous children!? NO! Fate is a cruel mistress, and now I must live and breathe around a some man I've never met, and into his new court...to serve him. Perhaps I should have ran away when I was younger...

Oh, and before I forget: anything extra

Reese is never far from my side, and I would reccomend that males not get to close to him. He dislikes them, and is usually only sweet to women.
Done
Last edited by Sarcasm on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 am

Oh, hi, my name's: Argentina Lucille Spectrelle .
Well I'm: Twenty years of age.
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I am the lovely Priestess.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: Well you see being the type who has always been ignored and not really of much use to anyone I of course ended up with great ideas and suggestions but no one heard me. I am a strong woman who wants to be heard and wants to be known but luck isn't holding up too well on me as you can plainly see. I have been known to keep my head held up high in any situation even if people are aware of my existence or not maybe this is a good thing people don't quite acknowledge me.

Anyway back on me, I tend to get off track of what I am saying once in awhile but not too often that it because very obvious, I have a great habit of changing a topic of speech in an instant without many noticing because I don't drift too far from the topic but if I keep doing that I eventually get their minds somewhere else which is actually rather amusing in my part. I'm not a cruel woman I can tell you that much if anything I worry a lot about others and often times I'll pray over them for hours a day on end and in the end somehow they human pulls through even if it seems near damn impossible but I have seen many deaths in my lifetime and trust me even if they were never close to you in any way and you hardly knew them it's still hard to see them go. That's the problem with me though I can't quite let go that easily I love to hold onto something and believe everything will turn out alright for the better but most times it doesn't but that's also just a fact of life. I have been known to speak few words of wisdom and I am always serious when I speak them I don't quite fool around much no matter who I am around and I am often told I act more mature for my age which I actually have to agree with.

In my house hold no girls got a say in anything and it was all the men's decision which was a bad choice because that led us into doing many things we didn't want to do and finally my mother took charge and that was when we began going to church and it was a Roman catholic church. We had to believe in it or we'd be disowned but for me I didn't quite believe all they were telling me I have always thought of it more so a few things were true and I can't believe that just one being has done it all there's more then one person watching over us and that's a promise but despite being Roman catholic I believe in many other types of things from other religions. I tend to have always been interested in religion because sometimes you even find things in the text sometimes you find things that were never there before.

I am very loyal and trustful if you have any kind of secret I am the girl to go to and I will keep it and I promise on my life I will never back down on a promise I make to you and once I come into your life I will not come out of it my self unless fate brings me out so I guess I am loyal in that sense. One thing is I am not a fake and I will never pretend to be anyone I am not I will try my hardest just to please all of you. That was a rather long bit of info about me but hey at least you get the whole aspect of me.
Well I kinda love: Those five cent candies I could buy, they were delicious and the best thing ever; I really love making sure everyone is alright and that they're okay before I take care of my self, others think that's terrible but I just want to help the best I can; Winter time; Snow; Scarfs; Classical music; Ballroom dancing; Looking at the sunrise; Being on time for everything; and torches.
And I kinda hate: People who don't see the light in everything dark; Being late for anything; Sunshine; Not being good at anything; Hypocrites; Those who pretend to be something they aren't, I just can't stand them; Those who mock others it seems rather insulting and should never be done in my eyes; I hate being ignored I like to be heard and I want everyone to know my thoughts; People letting children die of hunger; I hate walking down in the catacombs; and being told I am wrong when I know I am right.
And my life story: I was the sixth child born in my family out of nine. Making me have five elder siblings and three younger siblings. All of my siblings had something they could be proud of. The eldest which was Cyprus was basically good at anything related to history and was a complete nerd about anything back in the days and on command say it least to say mom and dad were very proud of him. Next is Chad, he wasn't good at anything to do with school but he is fantastic at wrestling and plans on being a champ..Mom is not very pleased with this her self but dad thinks it's just great and is glad his son has a future. Next in line is my eldest sister Georgia, she's great with taking care of people and is often reading medical books and mom has decided that out of all the kids that Georgia was going to be placing mother and father in a nice room in her home which suits me just fine considering mom and dad don't exactly care much about little ol' me. After Georgia there's my sister Libya and basically she's a basket ball pro and no one could ever beat her in basket ball. Right before me now is my darling brother Jordan and he'd make the best politician ever he can never give you a straight answer he always gives you his thoughts but not a yes or no or an exact answer it's just not possible for Jordan. Now there's me lovely Argentina, I am nothing special and I am not good at anything at all which is some what crappy but ya know I'll live even though most days it feels like I don't even exist you see all my older siblings are so into what they're good at that they don't acknowledge me and then mom and dad see nothing in me that I can do well so they ignore and focus on their prize children that bring them joy you could say I was the unwanted child and wasn't even meant to be here..I sometimes wonder if I was ever adopted. Now my younger siblings just don't like me for reasons unknown to me. They all have something special about them as well but I will no longer bore you with this pointless knowledge.

I was born in the mid 1870's on a very hot afternoon. I find it strange as to why my parents named their children after countries but that's not my problem I my self was named after Argentina which I much rather like the name as for school it wasn't a typical school you see now a days my school was just basically four small rooms that had tons of kids in each one. We had grades 1 to 4 in one room then we had grades 5 to 8 in another after that the next room over was for grades 9 to 10 and the last room was for grades 11 to 12 which it was cramped yes but that was the only way we got education and back then only the average families who could afford to go would only go and well my family had enough money seeing as we're all quite spaced out in age you could say. If we didn't behave in school some times we'd get smacked with a ruler on our knuckles until we bled but I myself have never gotten into trouble. During grade five was when schools changed up a bit and we got an actual school where you have different class rooms. We had a secondary school and Elementary school in Elementary school if you misbehaved in elementary school the teachers would smack your bottom and then later in secondary school they often times slapped you and smacked your knuckles with a ruler. Once one of my friends was in major pain and took a beating for something she didn't do and every time she went to tell them it wasn't her she got hit harder and worse I was surprised she hadn't passed out from all the blood loss but I prayed for her because it was all I could have done. After school I stayed at home living in my parents house and basically did nothing for the longest time because I had no clue what I was good at I tried to do things that my siblings could do but it never did me any good.
Oh, and before I forget: I've always loved penguins, My friend I mentioned earlier her name was Brianna but sadly she had died later on in our last year of high school together. She died of a form of cancer there was no cure for it at the time but I prayed for her every day that she lived.

Done! (I will be checking this over in the morning for errors I might have made.)
Last edited by Caille on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:28 am, edited 5 times in total.

Caille
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby swishandflicker on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 am

Oh, hi, my name's: Gregory Aylwen Darnell
Well I'm: Twenty Four
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I'm a soldier, not that it really matters to you.
You're too lazy to get to know me, so: You can say that I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I always like things to be done in a certain way, not really caring about what a person has to go through with to reach it. It's always my way or no way at all. I guess you can say I'm selfish for thinking like that, but seeing as I'm only one of the king's men, I don't think my opinion matters too much. Not that I hate my job, it's the closest I've ever been to royalty before.
I'm pretty friendly, overall, though I tend to be a tad judgmental. I don't let it get to me though, my opinion on others, and I mostly keep it all to myself. Not that I get a chance to blurt it out loud often, since a lot of people tend to dislike me anyway. I don't know why, perhaps it's because of my horrible temper, but for the very few people that do like me I guess you can say I'm grateful. I'm very passionate when comes to the things I care about though, whether it'd be a person or a statement/belief, and am willing to do through the ends of the Earth to defend it. Considering the position I'm in, I guess you can say it's rather rare to feel like that. I speak my mind when I want to, usually foolishly without thinking about the consequences, and that's what gets me into trouble. I'm trying to work on that, however, though after what has happened recently, a certain girl is making it rather hard to.
Well I kinda love: Sightseeing; it could be in the mountains or some Great Lake across the world, I don't really care. Keeping things orderly, staying fit, the color green, nature walks, the night sky, midnight swims, rainy days, animals, trying new things, going to the market, self-portraits, cold weather, and traveling.
And I kinda hate: Being lied to, summertime, thunder, shellfish, manipulative people, ants, sand, socks, oversleeping, feeling stupid, getting lost, washing clothes, being hungry, bad habits, reading, and any sort of studying.
And my life story: Our family wasn't exactly rich, and grew up in a small province near the outskirts of the kingdom. I was one of two children, my older sister Jessica, and we were only a year apart. As for what I remember, like me, Jess was really independent. She was the stubborn outgoing type, and often gave my mother a hard time growing up. She didn't like to be dictated or told what to do, and talked back constantly. My mom used to joke around and call her a rebel despite all that, and used to say she'd eventually grow out of it. Unlike Jessica, my mother was a weak woman. You could easily tell her what to do, simply scare her into doing so, and she'd do anything you'd want her to. Jessica and I definitely knew we didn't get her qualities, and assumed they were from our father. The trouble is, my mom never told us about him. Who he was, where he went, and all that sort, she'd always refuse to talk about it. That was one thing she stood by doing and never said a word about.

A sickness started going around the kingdom when I was around seventeen or eighteen years old. At that time, Jess and I were working in a merchant place around the castle, and our mother still living in the old province. It was around that time, Jess and I first met Thisbe. Well, actually my sister met her first through her job. She was working at a small stand one day, newly hired by some big shot employer, and a small dainty looking girl came up to her. That would be Thisbe. She was a bizarre one, my sister used to say, and she'd sworn that she'd never seen her around before. She'd foolishly thought that Thisbe wanted to buy something, and had offered her to take a whiff of their new product. Little did she know, that she was actually the daughter of the employer who hired her. The girl, however, played along until the truth was miraculously revealed. From then on, a bizarre combination at that, the two became inseparable.

It was also around this time that Jess and my mother started fighting. It was over petty things, property and land, but it was almost daily. I remember coming home from work every day back then to find either of them gone for the week, and spending it somewhere at the kingdom. It took about two years of fighting for everything to ease off between them. But, by that time, Jessica had already caught the so called sickness; she was already dying. It was quite the scene too, when she came to us crying. I remember she'd even collapsed telling us that she hadn't told Thisbe yet. When my mother realized this, however, she immediately went to forgive her, desperately trying to find doctors to cure her. She didn't care about the fight anymore, and wanted only to keep her daughter alive. We were a poor lot, but we all pitched in to help. I sent in hundreds of dollars for my sister and my mother took up extra jobs for money, but nothing worked. When we realized this, Jessica insisted she'd spend her last days at our old house. Every single day, I remember coming home from work, seeing her lying down on the couch speaking to my mother for hours. I didn't know what they talked about, but I knew it was something I wouldn't forget. I sort admire her, you know, after all she'd been through and being able to act so calmly about the situation. She spoke about it so lightly too, like the disease hadn't even affected her.

After about two month later, my sister was dead. It took my mother years to get over the loss, mourning her pictures and possessions for months, before letting her go. She visited her grave daily, and prayed almost constantly. Even now, she still isn't quite the same. I guess she still feels guilty after all that happened between Jessica and her, but at least they made up before it was too late, that was what I used to tell her.

As for what happened to Thisbe, she was there for us even after my sister died. She helped pitched for flowers during the funeral, and even painted a self-portrait for us in her memory. My mother had burst out crying in front of it, she was so breath taken by the similarities. Over the years, despite how bizarre the girl was, Thisbe had grown her way on me. After all she'd done for us; helping in the funeral, painting the portrait, and sending money to find a cure, there wasn't a reason not to care about her. She's sort of a little sister to me now, considering she's so young, and she's definitely one person who I'd defend no matter what.

It's been almost four years since Jessica died, and since then we've moved out of our old house and to a small home inside the kingdom. My new job at the castle, which I was able to get about two years later, was keeping a stable income on the house and kept my mother from worrying. We are fine now, though it isn't much, and, as along as everything keeps as it is, both of us should all be fine.
Oh, and before I forget: You can call me Greg if you'd like.
Last edited by swishandflicker on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.

swishandflicker
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Admirer on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Image Oh, hi, my name's: Adara Louise Daphne Elizabetta D'Laine

Well I'm: 23

Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I am a philosopher, much to the dismay of countless people.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: People call me quirky, but I just consider myself... unique. No one seems to comprehend the fact that I am just different from others. I'm creative, I'm pensive, I don't like being around large groups of people, and I don't desire to ever settle down like most women. Marrying for the sole purpose of living a comfortable life was not in the cards for me, and love seemed like just a fairytale, so I have decided to rest in the indifferent center of the two: solitude. I quite enjoy spending time with my closest friend Gabriella, though we rarely see eachother anymore due to the fact that she married a duke and now lives in the countryside. I am rather sardonic and am known for my wittiness. Maybe that's the reason I don't have scores of suitors... they don't like that I can match them in debate. Or maybe because I have equal (if not more) intelligence than most men in the courts.
Well I kinda love:
    β™” Astronomy, anything having to do with stars
    β™” Long walks
    β™” Spontaneity
    β™” Being ridiculous
    β™” Spending time alone
    β™” Art
    β™” Smiling
    β™” My personal study
    β™” Creativity, new ideas
And I kinda hate:
    β™› Animals (they frighten me, especially horses)
    β™› Wearing shoes
    β™› Cold weather
    β™› Being judged (though I do not care, it is still aggravating)
    β™› Losing things
    β™› The middle of the day
    β™› When things acquire dust
    β™› Corsets

And my life story: I was not always an only child. My mother, God rest her soul, first gave birth to Arabella, my older sister, but when I was four years of age she died from illness. I don't remember much about her. Only the deep red of her hair that was so lovely to touch, and to pull (apparently when I was smaller I loved yanking at Arabella's hair). My mother was devastated from the loss, as well as my father, but we moved on as any family was required to. Though, to this day whenever my mother sees a girl with that rare-colored red hair, she can't help but feel a sting of sorrow.

Due to the fact that I was cousin to the King, I got the proper schooling a girl of noble blood was promised. School was, surprisingly, my favorite thing about my childhood. I loved learning and discovering new things, though the things we were taught were limited. When I finished schooling, I continued with independent studies of my own, having privileges to use the royal library. Eventually, I became what would be called a philosopher.

I had a few friends growing up, but none of the girls I really seemed to get along with. No one understood my passion for knowledge, and wondered why I didn't have interest in, well, normal things. It wasn't until I was twelve that I met Gabriella, and though we didn't share all of the same interests, she desired to be my friend. We became inseparable over the years, and still are to this day, despite the distance since her wedding.

I never had an epic love. I don't even remember ever fancying someone like that. The only time I've ever thought about a boy was when I was eighteen, and Lucas Xavier pushed me against the wall outside and kissed me. I had never known of any sort of feelings he had for me, nor did I know of any I had for him, but I let him kiss me just for a second. After that, though, I shoved him away in a fury, cursing under my breath at how I'd been so stupid to let him touch me. He ran off after feeling bad enough that he'd just been rejected in the worst possible way, and I ended up regretting my decision. I found out later that he was going to ask to court me, and my parents were thrilled. I denied him, though, feeling horrid enough. The decision I made was probably stupid, considering he was well-off, handsome, and caring, but I just didn't want him. I wanted to be alone. And I stayed alone.
Oh, and before I forget: I suppose you should get to know me to find out more things about me.

done!
Last edited by Secret Admirer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

Secret Admirer
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh, hi, my name's: Adrian Moss
Well I'm: Twenty-three
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: Fisherman

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: Adrian has always had a very quiet personality, even as a youngster. Never one to enjoy being the center of attention, he prefers to stay by the sidelines and watch things unfold. He's sort of a man of few words, but that's usually only when he's around people he doesn't know. Friends and family probably wouldn't be able to shut him up once he gets rolling, though with some of the things that slip out, he doubts they would want too. Besides being relatively shy and quiet around new people, he's an extremely nice and caring sort of fella. He doesn't mind lending a neighbor or fellow fisherman a helping hand whenever they need it. If theres one thing Adrian is, it's hardworking. He loves feeling the sweat on his brow because then he knows he's working himself to his full potential, and there's no better feeling in the world.
Well I kinda love: Fish, I mean obviously he would like fish, him being a fishermen and all and being surrounded by the little suckers all day everyday, but he does love the stuff. Eating it, and catching it are his two favorite parts too...it's just the cleaning part that grosses him out. He's a star gazer as well, looking up at the night sky countless times just to attempt to count them all. Any animals really.
And I kinda hate: Having to kill fish. There delicious and everything, but having to see their big eyes stare up at him.....it just breaks his heart. Anything spicy, being alone, lazy people, rude people, flashy women.
And my life story: I was born straight from the sea actually. Well, not exactly..but my mother did give birth to me on a boat while my Pa and her were out fishing.You could say I was meant to work closely with the sea, that it's in my Pa's and mine own blood. So I grew up fishing, meaning I didn't really go to school or do anything fancy like the blokes that live in the castle get to do. My education consisted of hard work and sweat, throwing nets out into the sea and praying we get a catch in order to pay for our house. Never once have I ever forgotten where I've came from, and the values and lessons I've learned, even on the rare times we've had big hauls and were payed handsomely for them.

My world changed slighty though after I turned twenty and both my parents died. Big storm came in while I was away at the market, and they were out at sea. You can bet I was heartbroken,and still am to this day. After that I became a little more quieter....mostly because the house became empty, and I was alone once again. Sometimes I let some of the less fortunate families around the village come stay with me when times are tough, but usually I live by myself. Seeing as I hate living all by my lonesome, I'm hoping to one day find a nice girl and start a family .
Oh, and before I forget: I can talk about fishing and fish for hours, so unless you wanna hear me ramble on about it, better tell me straight up so we can talk about something different.
Last edited by Madmoiselle on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madmoiselle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Oh, hi, my name's: Lucas Henry Dawn
Well I'm: Twenty-two
Oh, and as for what I do for a living:I am a King, so what I say goes.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: Personally I believe if one is too lazy to get to know the king the peasant shouldn't even be asking my own opinion on it but if you so wish, I only do this to please my people. I am rather high up there in rank and am often seen as a man in charge and well the looks tell you exactly everything, I am the man in charge and I make the choices around here, I try to do what's right for my people but sometimes foolish things I do mess it up. I am a leader and never plan to follow it's just not in me I can not follow when I want to be the boss, the leader, the top of the pyramid, and yes I know this may sound selfish in it's own ways but that's what this place needs someone to take charge. Now I do like to hear input from others but mostly in my mind I am correct and one thing you should know is that I hate childish games others play, a leader should never be so childish and so what's that word I am looking for...Needy. I am the best damn leader this place will ever see and know, I can feel it! I will do anything for a lady though and I will open doors, carry their bags and such I can be a gentlemen if I do say so my self and quite handsome looking, I mean I'd date me.

Alright maybe I haven't been all too honest here I am easy to push around I was never one to be good with all the ladies I often can't even say something without failing at it, what kind of a king is that? I think often times I can be two faced on my different personalities. I have one side the believes I can do everything right and I am the best damn thing but because you are all so lazy I might as well tell you all as it is instead of this all coming out later, I am a big push over you want something out of me you can probably push me around for two seconds and then I will most likely give it to you. I hate being as week as I am but everyone is somewhat weak..Right? It can't just be me? The whole lady situation is correct I do tend to mess up and scramble my words but when talking to a male well I mean I don't mind I can talk to them with ease but there are moments where I just can't. If I speak out my voice sometimes isn't strong enough because just like everyone else I am scared, we all get scared it only makes us human! I Lucas Henry Dawn will try to be the best I possibly can be! Even if I can be a bi of a push over.
Well I kinda love: To be honest I actually do like tea and crumpets so please don't make fun of it. Don't hate just appreciate that's what I always say although when being picked on I can't say it moving on, I also am a big sucker for stuffed animals but you know that's more secret than anything you must not speak of this to anyone..Who wants a king who likes stuffed animals?, I love my good old buddy Flipper..He's great with the ladies better than I am..I used to cuddle with him every night before bed when I was younger and sometimes now I do..I don't know what you were thinking but I was talking about my stuffed penguin, my favorite animal if you will so that leads me to the next thing I love, penguins! I love to sleep believe it or not I just find it comfy and warm and I feel wanted by my bed. I love swimming it's fun other then that reason I really have nothing on why I like it I just do. I love to make someone smile it's my top priority on my list.
And I kinda hate: I hate people who treat me like shit..So almost everyone! They all think that I'm nothing and don't mean anything but I do! Don't I? People who are loud they irk me, nothing nice about loud people hence why I don't think I want children..Okay I do want children they're too darn cute. Anyways I hate hats with feathers on them it's just completely annoying and I can't handle it. I don't like it when someone is sad it just makes the whole world seem gloomy and I don't like it, another thing I don't like is dark and cold days it just gets you down where as if it's bright and sunny it's all cheerful! I hate when people walk all over me but honestly I can't do anything because I am too scared another thing I hate is how scared I get when I have to speak up or something I mean what if they don't like my ideas or anything? I guess I'll just have to live with it I mean I do have Flipper to help me through it all I know he'll never betray me.
And my life story: Well you see I was born in a rather poor family and we didn't have much for money and lived on welfare..Yea didn't I have a great life? I actually did! I was born 1899 there for if you count one year up that gets you to 1900 then add twenty one years to that you get..Uh well um er alright well this isn't a math session! Oh yea it'd be 1921 sounds like a lovely year! I have one baby sister and her name is Callie, Callie is beautiful and ever since she was three she's been a model of some sort so I guess you could say she has some talent but then again she gets the looks from our mother. I was never very known as a child I was very silent and didn't do much and my dad hated me. He said I acted like a girl with my stuffed animals which I only had three of by the way. I often dressed the cat up and I'd play tea. My parents always wondered if I was gay but I liked girls I actually did most of that to impress the girl I had a crush on although she never noticed me and probably thought I was gay too so for the longest time I pretended to be gay..I even did so in high school believe it or not. Seeing as I really wasn't good at much except for maybe singing, which no one noticed how great I was , I never went off to university I stayed in my parents house with Flipper and before I knew it my baby sis had entered High school and she started to hate me no one wanted me around sad to say but Flipper did and hence why a twenty two year old like me still carries the stuffy around. I don't have much of a history really although I was always picked on in school and no one liked me it was a true story heck the teachers never even knew I existed so I don't know why I was even here anyways but not knowing that never made me commit suicide. Anyways this is all I really have on my life story I kept it nice and simple for you so you wouldn't have to read a novel.
Oh, and before I forget: Nothing more to say..Sorry.

Caille
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Oh, hi, my name's: Everard Eoforheard
Well I'm: 27
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I am a soldier.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: I may come across as uncaring or constantly angry, but always remember that My face does not reflect my thoughts. I will do all I can to help whoever you may be in any situation if I am able to. I have a very long temper, unless you set off one of three fuses which I will discuss later. I have been known to boldly disagree with others' opinions and philosophies, but I try to maintain a respectful conversation.
Well I kinda love: The deep woods, poetry, sparring, animals, and children.
And I kinda hate: Men who abuse women, children, or animals, people who purposefully insult others, and people who do not accept responsibility.
And my life story: I was raised almost from birth to be a warrior. I was sent to the finest schools, and received the best training in the country. Since I was five years old, my father spent time teaching me a variety of martial arts, and signing me into every sport that he thought would assist in my military upbringing. By the time I had turned 13, I had become more proficient in more martial arts than most men were. When I was fifteen, I officially joined the Armed Regiment of Zimalia. Because of the time my father invested in me, I quickly rose through the ranks of my Battalion. I have fought in thirty two battles since I first signed the contract. By the time I had turned twenty, I had developed a reputation around the world as not only being a prodigal tactician in commanding troops, but also one of my skill in Martial Arts. It was at this time that I requested -and was granted- to take special leave to travel around the globe studying other countries' militaries for the benefit of our own. and on the side, their own unique martial arts. I returned after five years and was immediately tested to prove that the government's investment in me was not a waste of time. I was put in charge of a small army, and had to compete in an elaborate war game. It lasted six months, and my competitor's army was five times the size of my own, but I won. I was promoted to one of the king's lower generals, and have successfully held my position since.
Oh, and before I forget: My Martial Artist Name is the Wild Boar and I don't mind being called "Boar"
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh, hi, my name's: Selene Katya Merina
Well I'm: Well I'm not sure why you're asking, but twenty-two.
Oh, and as for what I do for a living: I'm just a simple poet, or, I was until I was named laureate.

You're too lazy to get to know me, so: I suppose I could just tell you...I'm a bit odd, if I do say so myself. For a poet, I don't talk much. I much prefer for my eyes and face to do the speaking for me, really. Though, when I do speak, it's well thought out and carefully worded, a bit like my poems, I'll admit. Speaking of them, I'm always thinking of something new to write a poem about, and, actually, inspiration can strike at the strangest of times. Like, for example, when I'm at the market, or even just sitting at home, I'll feel inspired to write an epic of love and betrayal...Actually, I think I'm coming up with something, now...
Well I kinda love: Writing, reading, the ocean, music.
And I kinda hate: Not being able to write when I please, being confined, the way men think lowly of women; we're just as good at certain things, thank you very much.
And my life story: Ah, my life was never very interesting. You see, my father was an important member of the king's court, and a friend to several rather influential people. My brother was, naturally, taught to read and write, while I was ignored for most of my life and was left to study to be a quiet, proper woman. Hah, it's almost laughable, now. My brother rebelled when he was...Oh, maybe thirteen, and decided to teach me to read and write. It was the best thing he has ever done for me, for sure. That is why, no matter what, I always thank him.

Though, there was a terrible outbreak a few years ago, and my brother was caught in it, he died well before his time, along with many others in our fair city, and no amount of prayer would convince the goddess to heal them all. I became bitter for a time, wrote some of my best work...And then I realized what it was: it was the prophet and the priest. They hadn't been doing the jobs they'd been born and raised to do properly. I tried to bring it up to the princess, so she could maybe inform her father (well, no, I actually told her cousin. We're friends, you see. Our fathers knew each other quite well.) but I had very little luck. Then they died, and we're eagerly (well, not everyone) for the goddess' new choice. She's picking people from a land we've never seen before...It's exciting, really. I can't wait for the day to come, I want to be close enough to see their faces.
Oh, and before I forget: No, I can't think of anything...

Now I'm all done! :D

Jeffrey!
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!