Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Platoโ€™s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Brentwood School

Brentwood Relationships

a part of “Brentwood School”, a fictional universe by Flighty.

A story that will take a look at the lives of students at a private day school in Los Angeles.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brentwood School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Brentwood Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:27 pm

Code: Select all
[center][font=timesnewroman][img]gifname[/img]

[img]photo/gif[/img]
Name | Age | Grade | Clique
[hr][/hr]
Name

"Quote"

Description of relationship
[/font][/center]
"Maybe when we die, the first thing weโ€™ll say is, โ€˜I know this feeling. I was here before.โ€™"
โ€” Don DeLillo, White Nois

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flighty
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Brentwood Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Katherine Arnault | 17 | Junior | Royal

Image Alessia Lawless
"Alessia's someone that I would call a friend, sure. We're not best friends or anything, but she's cool for a sophomore."

Alessia fits in with the kind of people that Katherine typically hangs out with, so it's not surprising that she finds the girl to be compatible to her own tastes. They can go shopping, or to a yoga class, and nothing would be off about it. They can talk mindless drama or grab a cup of coffee, and Katherine would be happy, but it's definitely not deep enough to be a genuine friendship.

ImageElijah Lawless
"Eli's pretty fun. He's like, Timothy's best friend, so I hang out with him more than I ever used to. He can be annoying sometimes, but for the most part, he's more than tolerable. "

Like most girls, Katherine was definitely enchanted, at first, by Eli's looks. His personality washed out his initial appeal for her though, because she's the kind of girl who's too sensitive to be enthralled by a boy who thinks that the world revolves around him, and not her. He's Timothy's closest friend so she sees him quite frequently, and overall, Katherine would consider him to be a distant friend. They're not close friends, and they wouldn't hang out one on one, but she doesn't mind him, even if some of his jokes and his sense of humor bother her.

ImageGabrielle Lawrence

"I love Gabby! She's fun, and the perfect shopping partner."

Katherine is a part of Gabby's inner circle, and that says something, considering that she's a junior and Gabby is a senior, nonetheless the Queen Bee senior. They could go shopping, to the beach, to a yoga class... whatever it is, and Kat would be content. However, it's definitely worth noting that lately, their relationship has been strained. Kat feels weird around Gabby, like she's walking on eggshells, because Gabby seems to switch between being overly indulgent in Kat, and protective to a point where she can convince Katherine that no one other than her is her true friend, and being completely cold and callous towards her. Kat is still at a point where she thinks that it's her fault, so she definitely still considers Gabrielle to be a true friend.

ImageGiovanni de Luca
"Like, there's really nothing wrong with Giovanni and he is fun and all of that, so whatever, like I totally don't dislike him, but it's kind of weird that Nat is friends with him. Like, they're actually friends, not just friendly, and I don't get it sometimes, but whatever!"

Katherine and Giovanni are not friends, but she does have respect for him. The level of respect is debatable, considering that it's solely based off of the fact that he has connections to ensure that she's always drunk when she's in a partying mood, but regardless, she doesn't sneer at him like she would a lot of scholarship or non A-list students. What does perplex her, about him, is what made him alluring enough for Natalia to give him the time of day.

ImageKayleen Cargill
"She's Tim's sister, who's basically a long lost sister or something. I feel like we could totally be friends, and even though he said I don't need to make an effort with her, and just to like, play it cool, I'll totally help her make friends. She's totally pretty enough to fit in."

Katherine doesn't know Kayleen, but she's definitely open to a friendship there. If for no other reason, than to prove to Timothy that once she works her charm, everyone likes her, and his bitchy sister is no exception.
Image Kya Gonzalez
Image Laylah Gibson
"Okay, apparently she plays softball and isn't a lesbian. Which is fine. Obviously you don't have to be a lesbian if you play that, but like... weird, right? Don't you agree?"

Katherine is the opposite of politically correct, and most people know that by now. It's not that she means to be offensive with the majority of things that come out of her mouth, but frequently, those things just are offensive. She and Laylah had gotten off fine back in middle school, but after Laylah invited her over, Katherine had to put an end to the relationship that she was sure Laylah was trying to create with her, considering that she was convinced that Laylah was a lesbian who wanted Katherine as more than just a friend. Years later, they're over it, and pretty friendly, given the circumstances.

ImageLennox Atwood
"Lennox is a lot nicer than a lot of people think he is."

Katherine has been lucky enough to be able to see a side of Lennox that's much nicer and less abrasive than the one that most people see of him. She knows that there's more good to him than bad, even if that's not what he likes showing, and she's determined to do her best this year to make sure that more people get to see that side of Knox.

ImageNatalia dos Santos
"Okay, so totally unimportant now, but she is sensitive, even if she doesn't wanna admit it! If she wasn't so sensitive, we could've been friends way back when we were cool European babes, but whatever, I love her and all of her little sensitive feelings now."

Katherine met Natalia way back when, when they were kids attending a private boarding school in Switzerland. Katherine thought that she was being nice by reaching out to Natalia and trying to relate to her, by acting like she knew something about Africa after the knowledge she possessed on Angelina Jolie adopting a baby from there, but Natalia and her sensitive feelings took it wrong, and that ended their relationship there. Years later, both girls happened to transfer to the same school in California, and after an apology (that Katherine still insists was mostly only necessary because deep down, Nat was dying to be friends), and a bonding experience over Katherine blacking out at a party, a friendship was formed.

ImageOleander Fari
"Love him!"

Katherine and Ollie get along well, because they both are big on fashion and gossip. It's an easy friendship, and one that Kat appreciates.

Image Samuel Youngblood
"The only B-listers I can really bond with are the ones who are good at art, and Samuel definitely fits that bill."

Katherine and Samuel definitely get along, but their friendship isn't one that extends outside of art related activities. If it's an art class or an exhibition, Katherine is ready and eager to chat and hang out with him, but he's just not someone that she would think to socialize with outside of those things. If she saw him at a social event, she'd likely say hi, but for the most part, she keeps her different friend groups separate, so he wouldn't necessarily be someone who she would actively be hanging out with at a party or anything.
Image Rhapsody I. Vincent

ImageSebastian Cole
"I don't need to have reasons! I just don't think that Nat needs to spend time with him, okay?!"

Katherine is a clingy person, by nature. It's easy for her to become attached to people once she has invested in them, and after becoming close with Natalia, she dislikes the idea of too many other people growing close with her too. She won't call it jealousy, but it's pretty close to that, in how she dislikes the mere thought of her best friend becoming romantically involved in anyone, because she thinks that means that Nat won't be "on call" whenever she needs her or wants to hang out with her. Sebastian has absolutely never done anything wrong to Katherine, or even to prove that he's a bad match for Nat, but that's just how Kat works. If something isn't going to benefit her, she doesn't like it.

ImageTimothy Cargill
"He's all right, I guess!!! What do you want me to say?!"

Katherine has been dating Timothy since last May, and yet somehow, she still gets flustered and embarrassed when talking about it. The girl who's normally impossible to shut up remains surprisingly mum on her relationship with the Cargill. When she's intoxicated, it's a completely different story and she's more physical than even verbally expressive. Overall though, she actually prefers to keep her relationship with him private. She's not into PDA, and she's not one of those girls who brags about their perfect relationship. She's normal in the sense that she'll bombard him with texts all day when she's bored, and force him to do everything from drive her places to shop with her, so for the most part, they do have a typical teenage dating relationship, and Kat is happy with what they have.

ImageTristan-Castiel Castellan

ImageZara Sai
"She's pretty weird, but not weird in a way where I care that much because we don't interact a lot."

Katherine has no real reason for disliking Zara, and really, she doesn't actually dislike her. If anything, she looks down on Zara's clique as a whole, and she just is included in that by association.
Last edited by BurningBridges on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:40 pm

โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

โ—‘= Neutral | โ˜บ= Friends |โ˜  = Enemies : Rivals | แƒฆ = Hooked up with/Attracted to | โ™ก = Crush | โ™ฅ = Love or significant other

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

โ—‘Alessia Lawlessโ—‘
"Regardless of what the podrazhatel' wants you to believe, we're not rivals, enemies, or anything else she's got cooked up in her head. I could care less about her."

In all honesty, the above transcription would hardly leave Natalia's mouth if she were asked by her friends what the deal is between herself and Alessia Lawless. Alessia had been at Brentwood her entire life. Natalia had not. And yet, the latter of the two came and seamlessly made her way into the Prep clique and could have been elevated, if the rumors are true (and Natalia's neither confirming nor denying them), but chose not to. Meanwhile, Alessia has to network and schmooze her way to the top, and so naturally, the little girl who is used to getting whatever she wants doesn't appreciate that Natalia can do so with much more ease than she can. It doesn't help that Nat knows for a fact that she scares the blonde, which only makes her silently smirk in the girl's face. But in all honesty, Nat doesn't have an actual problem with Alessia. She's amused that the girl has shit to say when Natalia is nowhere around and then does nothing more than pout when Nat gives her a look, but other than that, she doesn't concern herself in the machinations of the younger Lawless sibling.

โ˜บElijah Lawlessโ˜บ
"He's...fun. Obviously, since he's been to my house, I like the guy. Cocky, for sure, but that seems to my friendship type."

Much like her close friendship with Timothy, what Natalia has with Elijah is easy and casual with the banter flowing easily and things of that nature. She likes him. Of course, she rolls her eyes at his flashier or more arrogant antics, but for the most part, they are friends and get along pretty decently. Unlike a number of girls, Natalia never did swoon for Eli's boyish charms and she doesn't do it now; just raises a semi-impressed eyebrow whenever he turns those smiles on some poor helpless girl and maybe smirks at his conquests from time to time. They can be playful and Nat has probably baked more brownies for him than she count, but the point is that this is a friendship she does appreciate.

โ˜บGabrielle Lawrenceโ˜บ
"I like Gabs. She's...she's good people. I enjoy having another person who can...handle Kat."

While the initial connecting point was and still is Katherine, it wasn't Kat that enabled Natalia to both respect Gabrielle and consider her one of her friends. The blonde did that on her own. The one thing to be said is that Natalia doesn't treat her any differently than any of her other friends. Regardless of being queen bee, if Gabby seems to handle a situation wrong or is just in need of someone being real with her when everyone else is worshiping the ground she walks on, Nat is the one who keeps it real with her.

โ˜บGiovanni De Lucaโ˜บ
"He's a kid. Giovanni might be older than me, but the durochka is nothing but an oversized child. How he's made it as far as he has without getting in as many physical altercations as he should have is a testament to the fact that he's a charming fucker. Much like Kat, a lot of people ask how he managed to mostly stay in my good graces and the truth of the matter is that durochka knows how to butter me up. Even if I still have to put him in a headlock every other day."

They aren't the best of friends, not if you let Natalia tell it. And since Giovanni's shameless eccentricities allows him to exaggerate certain things, her account of their relationship is probably the one you should trust the most. Much like with Katherine, it's not as simple as Natalia simply tolerating Giovanni as it is that she simply likes him. She gets annoyed by him and yes, you can tell when she's actually annoyed with him, despite the fact that she always looks annoyed. But he reminds her of a kid with his devil-may-care attitude and general bubbly ways. It also helps that because Natalia can temper herself by using a firm voice and a kind smile, Giovanni does actually learn when it's appropriate to take a chill pill. They don't spend all of the time in the world together, but when they are, it's probably the most chilled anyone has ever seen him and it only has a little bit to do with the fact that he's terrified that Natalia can break him.

โ˜บKatherine Arnaultโ˜บ
"I call her kotenok now, but don't ever let her tell the story. She was ignorant, I chose to keep myself separate from her ignorance, and when it seemed like she might have been a bit more innocent in her ignorance - it's ignorance, regardless - I decided to be nice. It just so happens that she's...lovable. But she'll tell you that I was the sensitive one, even though I have the receipts of my being the complete opposite and her being the very picture of sensitive, but go off, honey, I guess."

Natalia's deadpan might have you believing otherwise at times, but make no mistake that Katherine Arnault is one of her best friends and that she would seriously cut a bitch if they ever came at her best friend wrong. Granted, if Katherine deserves the chastisement, then Nat isn't going to exactly let her get away with her antics scotch-free. There's just no denying the protectiveness that has arisen within her since the formation of their friendship. When they were both students at Le Rosey, Kat admittedly was just trying to get to know Natalia, but in light of so many of their classmates having questioned for years the legitmacy of Natalia's familial wealth and poise, Katherine alluding to her situation being anything like Angelina Jolie adopting a black baby made Natalia side-eye the girl. And from that moment on, Katherine knew not to talk to Natalia and Natalia made an effort to pray to Jesus before even looking in her direction. Years passed and they both transferred to Brentwood for very separate reasons, and things are different. Katherine is repetant and while Natalia can be unforgiving, there's only so much disdain you can hold for an individual when they're passed out at a party with the people they considered friends leaving them behind when the party gets shut down for underage drinking. Since that night of Nat helping Kat out, she hasn't been able to get rid of the brunette and in all honesty, she might actually not want to. Natalia rolls her eyes during Kat's exuberant tangents, raises an unimpressed eyebrow when Kat rants, and seems to grudgingly accept having her arm looped with the girl's in the hallway. But there's also no denying the fond warmth in her eyes while she's doing all of that or the small smile that tugs at the corner of her lips whenever she hears the other girl exclaim her name in the middle of the hall. It's all of those small things that make her a bit more patient when Kat's...ignorance makes it occasional debut.

โ—‘Kayleen Cargillโ—‘
"Kat said she's Tim's other sister. He talked about her maybe once or twice, but we've never met."

Natalia has never met Kayleen and so their relationship has yet to be defined.

โ—‘Kya Gonzalezโ—‘
"She's unimpressive. More than that, what I won't allow is for her to waste my time."

Natalia doesn't take the time out of her life to tell someone what they're doing wrong unless it specifically affects her. So, when she had been on the cheer team this entire time with Kya, she had simply kept to her usual quiet self, rolled her eyes when the girl detracted time and energy from practice, and had remained steadfast in not really paying her any attention. Besides, she's human and she might have smirked every now and then if Kya said or did something that was actually entertaining. However, not that she is captain, her annoyance from before that she ignored or kept to herself is more pronounced as Kya is now a bit of a hindrance. The cheerleaders always have fun with one another, that much is certain. Girls might be catty at some point, but it's usually still an enjoyable atmosphere. The only one who seems to distract everyone, even when the were practicing for nationals, has always been Kya and Natalia doesn't have the patience to entertain the idea of enabling her behavior. She doesn't give a damn what the girl does or says outside of practice and being on cheer duty. However, once the uniform comes on, there needs to be some form of concentration. And considering Nat's been an accomplished gymnast for years, she knows when she actually needs someone on the team and when she does not. And Kya might not make it as a cheerleader before the semester is out if she continues to try that last thread of patience Nat has for her.

โ—‘Laylah Gibsonโ—‘
"It's not like I don't know her. Every now and then, I'll consider taking in a softball game and we've been around one another enough to say hi. But that's generally about it."

While Laylah and Natalia aren't close at all or even friends, she does respect the girl and is amused by her sarcasm every now and again.

โ˜ Lennox Atwoodโ—‘
"He unimpresses me, simple as that."

It's not to say that the two of them are actual enemies; that would require Natalia to think of Lennox a lot more than she would give any one else the time of day in her mind and considering the fact that majority of their interactions only happen in party settings or when their cliques collide, she makes an effort to keep people she doesn't want in her space out of it. At the same time, she doesn't deny that she remains unimpressed by him, his looks, and his behavior. Especially his behavior. Any person who is supposed popular but needs to express their dominance by shoving underclassmen or those in a less popular clique into lockers or jack them up in the middle of the hallway are unimpressive in Natalia's eyes. In fact, they're pathetic and no amount of him flashing beguiling smiles her way is going to change Natalia's mind. What makes it worse is that he's also decided to flirt with her, as if her disdain wasn't enough to ward him off, simply because of the closeness of her relationship with Sebastian. Even if she wasn't already interested in Bas, in comparison, she'd definitely go for him before she ever even gave Lennox a glance - let alone a second one.

โ˜บOleander Fariโ˜บ
"He's such a mess. That's honestly all I can tell you."

Nat might cover her face around Oleander, but that's because she doesn't want people to see how wide her smile is when he comes around with his daily dose of gossip and just overall flamboyance. He knows how to keep the mood light and that's something she can appreciate. He's naturally amusing and Nat can tell he's not trying to hard, but is generally entertaining at heart and so she's genuinely able to laugh, none of her smirking on the side or chuckling under her breath that most people get.

โ˜บRhapsody Vincentโ˜บ
"Considering the fact that I've known Rhaps for a lifetime, she's kinda overstepped the best friend line and resides in sister territory. When her Dad was first really getting a lot of attention for his art gallery, my รฌyรก had taken me over and to this day, the only thing I remember seeing was another little girl who ran her around with me when all of the adults were being goo-goo eyed over some colorful shapes and such. After that, it's been literally us against the world. I think it was the first time anyone had ever seen me squeal in public when I realized that she was going to be at Brentwood with me because we've spent forever not being able to be in the same place for long and when I just need a break, I know who I can turn to. Always have."

Since the first time Natalia's Nigerian grandmother brought her to Rhapsody's father's art gallery in the Ivory Coast, they began a friendship that seems equipped to last a lifetime. The two girls connected almost instantly back then and even with the minor differences in their upbringing, they've managed to sustain a mutual love and respect for one another that Natalia cherishes more than anything. Rhapsody is only one of two people who truly know what Natalia's home life was and still is like, the only one who has seen a truly vulnerable and less sure version of Natalia that is rare to be seen with the friends she's made since moving to California. It used to drive her absolutely insane when she had to leave for Le Rosey, but Nat had always been confident in being able to find Rhapsody, even when her family was traveling. A lot of their shared learning consisted a lot of one another bringing back information and stories to another. But the main takeaway has always been that Natalia had always known that she would find, could turn to and trust Rhapsody to have her back and best interests at heart, and that it was the same all the way around.

Rhys Griffith
"Quote."

Explain relationship in three-to-five sentences.

Ripley McClain
"Quote."

โ—‘Samuel Youngbloodโ˜บ
"Sam's a pretty damn good artist, that much I can admit. I like him, he's good for conversation. I won't say we're close, but we definitely have something a bit more than just acquaintanceship."

They aren't going around buying friendship bracelets or anything like that, but Natalia can at least say that she is friends with Sam. They don't particularly hang in the same group, considering that a majority of her friends are in a higher clique and while she doesn't discriminate, there's no denying where she can truly relate. At the end of the day however, she likes Samuel, his intelligence, his artistic abilities, and his overall sense of self.

แƒฆโ˜บSebastian Coleโ˜บแƒฆ
"If there was something to tell and we wanted them to know, people would know. But considering the fact that my other best friend knows absolutely nothing, perhaps it's best to infer from that that there is nothing more to say than Sebastian being one of my best friends."

It's a bit interesting how things developed. At first, people had started questioning the true status of Natalia's relationship with Sebastian only for the both of them, for the longest while, to say that they were just friends. Best friends, even. And it was so funny because at the time, they both had meant it when they said that it was all that they were. Granted, Natalia had, objectively of course, always found Bas attractive. But when they first began their tenuous friendship, she had left that aside in favor of actually cultivating what they have, which is always something that has made those closest to them side-eye the both of them. There had always been an underlying intimacy in their interactions from her knowing him well enough to make him leave lunch with the others just to be alone with her when being around the others was too much, or even the fact that they know things about one another that their other friends do not. However, things really changed when during spring last year, the two of them had started sleeping together. Things had become just slightly tense up to that point and in a move that surprised her, Nat was the one who initiated the kiss that led to them sleeping together that first time. And then they did it again...and again...and again until it just became this unofficial monogamous thing that neither know how to define. Nat's spent the summer mulling the situation over and while there's that big part of her that's absolutely terrified of ruining things due to feelings she really hadn't asked to arise, it would also be against who she is for her not to be confrontational at some point and go after what she wants.

โ˜บTimothy Cargillโ˜บ
"Just like the majority of these blonde surfer-type rich boys with egos larger than the Pacific, Tim's cute. And I'm not just saying that in terms of physicality either. He's really chill when he wants to be and I was wary, but he's been pretty decent with Kat."

Timothy dating Katherine may have only strengthened the relationship he has with Natalia, but there's no denying that Natalia considers him a good friend. A surprising friend considering his louder and more arrogant mannerisms, but there are some things you can simply playfully call your friend out on. It probably also helps that he gets to call her out on her silent arrogance at times. Their relationship is one of her most relaxed yet playful. They play video games a lot, argue over who the greatest superheroes are (Spiderman is cool and all, but nothing beats how absolutely badass and enigmatic Black Panther is), and they are literally always having some kind of pool or beach get-together. Make no mistake - Natalia will definitely have some choice words for Timothy if he ever hurts Katherine considering she's known her longer and been friends with her longer, but it won't also come with some objective reasoning from her side as well and maybe a bit of advice.

โ—‘Tristan Castiel-Castellanโ˜บ
"He's...precious, that much I can say. I don't know why he's up here with A-Listers when this isn't...really his crowd and he's notably uncomfortable, but he's a sweetheart. You don't get any sweeter than him."

Natalia realized how fragile Tristan truly was at a party he obviously was forcing himself to attend. Eventually, the overexposure to an environment he wasn't partiuclarly comfortable in led to a bit of a panic attack and to calm him down, Natalia just prattled on in Russian to him as a distraction, calling him "malyutka" and even telling a small story. To this day, she would say that they aren't best friends, but she definitely as a soft spot for him, checking in on him every now and again. It's also endearing to have someone around who speaks fluent Russian.

โ—‘Zara Saiโ—‘
"She's cool people. I know she's close to Sam, for sure, but we just don't have...anything particularly defining going on between us. She's just another classmate who I respect for simply existing and she can be pretty entertaining, but that's about it."

There's nothing particularly special about Natalia's friendship with Zara, but she does respect her. Zara, in classes, can probably make Natalia smirk every now and then, but they definitely have nothing that would make them friends.

[img]image%20or%20gif[/img]
Name
"Quote."

Last edited by chanelindistress on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Laylah Gibson | 17 | Junior | Jock

Imageโ—‘ Eli Lawless โ—‘

"Eli's a cute kid. Is he boyfriend material? Hell no."

Laylah and Eli are not friends, but they definitely know each other. They are somewhere between acquaintances and friends. They mainly associate at parties, where they flirt back and forth but have never acted upon it. Laylah can't say that she wouldn't hook up with Eli, because she definitely would. Maybe it would take her mind off Sam...

Imageโ˜บ Timothy Cargill โ˜บ

"He seems to think that baseball is a better sport than softball, but I really do like Tim. He kicks ass at what he does, so I have mad respect for him."

Tim's a great guy to party with, and also a great guy to throw a ball around with. Because of their sports being so closely related, Laylah and Tim have gotten to know one another pretty well over their past years at Brentwood. She's excited to see how his baseball career evolves during his last year and into college, and she's also excited to turn up at some ragers before he leaves.

Imageโœ˜ Gabrielle Lawrence โœ˜

"It really sucks when you think you're friends with someone and they ditch you for someone petty. I don't hold a grudge over Katherine because we weren't crazy close, but I just can't look past what Gabrielle did."

Gabrielle and Laylah were truly close friends. When Katherine showed up, they even formed a little trio who did everything together. But when Katherine accused Lay of being a lesbian, Gabrielle completely ditched her. Laylah was hurt, Gab knew it, but she didn't care. Laylah is honestly still upset about it to this day, and now things between her and Gab are awkward and there's always a lot of tension when they are around each other.

Imageโ—‘ Kayleen Cargill โ—‘

"I know of her, and we have gym class together."

Because Kayleen just moved to Brentwood, Laylah hasn't talked to her yet. She knows that she is Tim's sister, and she seems nice, but that's about it.

Imageโ˜บ Katherine Arnault โ˜บ

"I held a grudge over the lesbian thing for quite a while, because that's fairly appropriate, right? We're good now. I think we're friends."

In the eighth grade, Laylah invited Katherine and some other girls over for a slumber party at her house. She was really excited to host a girls' night, watch some movies, and maybe steal some of her mom's champagne. But Katherine denied her invitation, saying that she didn't feel "that way" about Laylah. Laylah denied the accusations of being a lesbian, and was upset about it for a couple years. Finally, at the beginning of their junior year, Lay forgave Katherine, and now they are friendly.

Imageแƒฆ Samuel Youngblood โ˜บ

"Right now it's just really confusing between us. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I just do."

Laylah and Sam dated for around eight months, which doesn't seem like a long time on paper, but it felt like she spent her whole high school career with him. They were friends for awhile before, and somehow they just became more than that. But over the summer, she got scared. Sam was graduating next year, and she would still be in high school. She didn't know if she could handle that, so she decided to end their relationship and try to be friends instead. She probably still has feelings for him, but she won't admit it to herself or anyone.

Imageโ˜บ Sebastian Cole โ˜บ

"Bas is basically a big teddy bear. If I didn't know him well, I might be scared of him, but we're tight."

Laylah was one of the first people to get to know Sebastian when he came to Brentwood. She tried to show him the ropes of the school since they are both athletes, and now they run in the same social circles. Laylah likes to think that her and Bas are close, and she hopes that he knows she's got his back whenever he needs her. Even though he is reserved, they get along really well, and he is one of the people she will really miss after this school year.

Imageโœ˜ Lennox Atwood โœ˜

"He's just an asshole. That's all there is to him. Someone's gotta shake some sense into that kid."

It's easy to say that Laylah isn't a huge fan of Lennox. She feels like he's just a stuck-up royal who has no respect for other people. She didn't exactly dislike him until he made fun of Leslie, and now, every time she sees him, she considers punching him in the face. She'd never do it, but she considers it.

Imageโ—‘ Natalia dos Santos โ—‘

"I mean, I know who she is. I know she's been to a couple of my games, but I've never had a real conversation with her."

Natalia and Laylah have just never had the time to get to know each other or become friends. Despite being in the same grade and having mutual friends, Lay has just never taken interest in the girl.

Imageโ—‘ Zara Sai โœ˜

"I'm not Zara's favorite person, and she's not mine. I think my reasons for not liking her are valid but whatever."

Zara started off as good friends with Laylah's brother, and Laylah was the first to hear that he had a crush on her. She was really the one who pushed him to ask her out, so she might've gotten his hopes up after talking about how much Zara was flirting with Leslie. When Zara rejected Leslie, both him and Laylah were pretty pissed off. Lay feels as if Zara led him on, and still isn't too keen on the idea of her.

Imageโ—‘ Tristan-Castiel Castellan โ—‘

"I only really know him through Sam, but from what I can tell, he seems like an okay dude."

Tristan-Castiel and Laylah's ex-boyfriend are pretty good friends, so she saw him around when they were together. However, she never really became friends with the boy, so she doesn't socialize with him anymore. If they passed each other in the halls or on the streets, she might say hi, but she isn't gonna hang out with him.

Imageโ—‘ Giovanni De Luca โ˜บ

"I know Gio is a genuinely cool guy. I respect his sense of adventure and I'd chill with him if we were closer."

Gio and Laylah's brother, Leslie, are pretty tight, which has led to Giovanni and her hanging out a couple of times. They've never chilled together exclusively, but she knows him enough to almost call him a friend. They're sarcastic personalities have bounced off each other in the past, so Leslie has tried to get them to hang out, but they just aren't in the same clique. Sometimes the three of them will eat lunch together or go see a movie, but Gio and Laylah are not anywhere near best friends.

Imageโ—‘ Rhapsody Vincent โ—‘

"She's really close to Sam, which I mean I was totally fine with, but I don't think she supported our relationship."

It's true that many of Sam's friends didn't think Laylah and him were a good match, and Laylah always felt as if they were trying to break the couple up. She maybe even felt threatened by Rhapsody, but she wasn't really a reason that the couple broke up.

Imageโ—‘ Ripley McClain โ—‘

"Name sounds familiar, but I couldn't point her out in a crowd."

Laylah has never spoken or really been associated with Ripley.

Imageโ˜บโ˜บ Oleander Q. Fari โ˜บโ˜บ

"Ollie is the gay best friend any girl could ever dream of. He's just a hoot."

Ollie and Laylah have been really close friends for a long time. He has one of those personalities that is almost synonymous with a good time. Through years of sleep overs, shopping hauls, and the occasional boy scouting at the beach, Lay and Ollie have been through it all. She was there when his brother passed away, and even helped out a bit with the Hive. Laylah can't wait to kick off her junior year with Ollie.

ImageRhys Griffith

"Quote"

Imageโ—‘ Kya Gonzalez โ—‘

"I don't really understand the beef between us, so I just kinda disregard her and let her hold a grudge."

Laylah isn't one to be mad at someone who didn't do anything. Kya was never a threat to her's and Sam's relationship. She was more of an annoying mosquito flying around in Sam's ear. She had nothing to do with why Laylah broke up with him, but if she wants to think she is, then more power to her.

Imageโ˜บโ˜บ Alessia Lawless โ˜บโ˜บ

"Lessy is like the little sister I never had. I love that girl to pieces. She's going places, I'm telling you."

Even though Alessia is a year below Laylah, these two girls are close as can be. It started with Lay just showing her the ropes around the party scene, but over the past year, they grew a lot closer. Alessia is one of those friends that could last a lifetime, and even though they clash, Laylah knows she isn't going anywhere. Whether it's playing winggirl or just going to get dinner on a Friday night, these two are rarely without each other.
Last edited by aurban16 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.

aurban16
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:23 am

ImageImage
ImageImage

{ Sixteen | 10th | Prep }

|| โ™ก : Crush / Hook-up || โ˜ฏ : Neutral || โ˜ป : Friends || โœซ : Close/Best Friends || โค : Love / Dating || โœ˜ : Enemies ||

โœ˜Alessia Lawlessโœ˜
"Excuse my language but...she's a Lei รจ una cagna falso."

Tristan-Castiel rarely says this, but he dislikes her. She's more commonly fake around him, as she seems to strongly dislike him for an unknown reason. He also has a pet-peeve about people only calling him Tristan. She manages to push it...every...single...time. But to be honest, he has known her for awhile. Their families are close friends.

โœ˜Elijah Lawless โ˜ฏ
"I think we were somewhat friends, but he always called me weird. It kinda made me feel worse...."

Elijah and Tristan-Castiel were somewhat friends when they were younger. But as they grew older, Elijah continued to find Tristan-Castiel increasingly weirder. So they split apart, Castiel would hate to admit it. But Elijah at one point in time was a crush to him, and sorta outcasted him from society. Tristan-Castiel also thinks that Elijah is partially why most of the A-listers tend to ignore him.

Gabrielle Lawrence
"Quote."

Relationship explained.

โ˜ฏGiovanni De Lucaโ˜ฏ
"I-I-I don't know him. B-But he h-hits on me."

Rarely having any interaction, the minor bit they have interacted, Giovanni tends to throw out compliments. Tristan-Castiel tends to stutter out a thank you, and blushes.

Katherine Arnault
"Quote"

Relationship explained.

โ˜ฏ[Kayleen Cargillโ˜ฏ[
"She's Tomothy Cargill's sister, but I don't know her."

If you'd ask him where if he knew her, he'd say no. He didn't really know that Timothy HAD a sister, so when school started he just somewhat went with the flow and kinda just ignored her. If she's anything like her brother, Tristan-Castiel wants nothing to do with her.

Kya Gonzalez
"Quote"

Relationship explained.

โ˜ฏLayla Gibsonโ˜ป
"I...I barely know her. But...well she's Sam's ex?"

They barely know each other, but they do say hello in the hallway ever so often. He does sometimes go to her softball games, not because he wants to because when Sam and Layla were together he'd be dragged to them.

โœ˜Lennox Atwoodโœ˜
"I-I-I d-don't know w-what I-I d-d-did but he h-hates me."

Lennox is Tristan-Castiel's own bully. Every kid normally has on. Lennox somewhat reminds Tristan-Castiel of his elder brother Lucifer in high school. But to be frank, the two don't enjoy being around each other.

โœซNatalia dos Santosโœซ
"She's an amazing person. She sticks up for me!"

An older sister figure. Tristan-Castiel barely knows her, but truly considers her as a close friend of his. They barely talk at all, but she does stand up for him. When she does, he makes cookies and brownies for her as a thank you. He finds her truly amazing.

Oleander Fari
"Quote."

Relationship explained.

โ˜ฏRhapsody I. Vincentโ˜ฏ
"I...I don't really know her. But she seems nice?."

Tristan-Castiel and Rhapsody don't really know each other. They may see each other rarely, but they don't really know each other.

โ™กSamuel Youngbloodโœซ
"On moy luchshiy drug....Sorry! H-He's my...well one of my only friends. I-I think h-he's cute though, j-just not into dudes."

An odd friendship, brooding artist and shy prep kid, these two somewhat became close when Tristan-Castiel was accidentally placed in an art class (his freshman year). Samuel is not a "bad" influence, but is an influence on Tristan-Castiel's life, getting him to to parties. Only as a socially awkard wingman. The poor boy also has a crush on the artist.

โ˜ฏSebastian Coleโ˜ป
"H-He's nice!"

They rarely interact, but they do eat lunch together some times. Only because, Tristan-Castiel feels as if Sebastian's pitying him due to his social anxiety. But being lonely, the shy kid doesn't really mind the company.

โ˜ฏTimothy Cargillโ˜ฏ
"We're not really friends."

Not really friends, the only reason they know each other is through Elijah. Tristan-Castiel guesses that he only dilikes him,because he didn't really speak until he was five. Other kids found him weird, so it was not a surprise when Timothy ignored the boy.

โ˜ฏ Tristan Castiel-Castellanโ˜ฏ
"Um.....I-I am me I suppose?"

Not that Tristan-Castiel hates himself. He's just extremely foreign to his own mind. He hates the fact he's shy, and has social anxiety. But knows he can't help it. He doesn't really accept the fact that he has Social Anxiety, and will often go out with Sam and his friends to parties to try and prove it. But he eventually gets discomfort as a main feelings. So he kinda hates himself.

โ˜ฏZara Saiโ˜ฏ
"She...She's the loud girl who hangs out with Sam right?."

Tristan-Castiel does NOT hate the girl. He just finds her.....too engaging. He doesn't really like her loud actions or voice. It kind of intimidates him. But he does seem to be around Sam alot, and he thinks Zara knows why.

Name
"Quote."

Last edited by InakoUchiha on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:55 am

{ Seventeen | 11th | Rebels }

|| โ™ก : Crush / Hook-up || โ˜ฏ : Neutral || โ˜ป : Friends || โœซ : Close/Best Friends || โค : Love / Dating || โœ˜ : Enemies ||

โค Zara Sai โค

"In the wise words of RuPaul - our lord and saviour - if you can't love yourself how the hell you gonna love somebody else?"

There's not much to say about Zara's relationship with herself. The majority of the time she loves who she is and what she does, relishing in the fact that she really just does not give two fucks about being 'weird' or 'outside of the norm'.

โœซ Samuel Youngblood โœซ

"Sammy's sucha cutie-patootie, even when he gets mad at me for calling him that."

Zara met Sam when he first started at the school, she was assigned to him as a kind of 'buddy mentor' thing, or whatever they call it. Despite hating the fact she had to practically babysit someone at first, once the pair started talking they really hit it off and get along famously. Where there's one of them, you'll usually find the other. Sam's dad even (not so secretly) wants the two to get together and drops very unsubtle hints about it, but because the pair have known each other for three years now and are super close, the thought of Zara dating Sam grosses her out, it'd be like dating her brother.

โœ˜ Laylah Gibson โ˜ฏ

"I feel like she doesn't really have a reason to dislike me but, whatever."

Before Zara ever even met Laylah, she was friends with the girls brother, Leslie. They were rather close and spent a lot of time creating together. Before long, Leslie had a crush on Zara, but being the ever oblivious girl she is when it comes to romance, Zara had no clue. While she may be bad with romance, Zara is great with flirting and like with all her other friends, Zara would flirt mercilessly with Leslie, which when she thinks back now, may have led him to believe she liked him back. It wasn't until Leslie finally plucked up the courage to ask her out that Zara knew how he truly felt. Sadly, she just didn't feel the same way about him and asked for them to just remain friends - ever since then, both Laylah and Leslie have had a grudge against Zara, because in Laylah's eyes Zara broke her brothers heart. Zara certainly doesn't see it that way, though.

โ˜ฏ Tristan-Castiel Castellan โ˜ฏ

"Is he that Sophmore guy that never talks?"

It may seem rich coming from Zara, but she finds Tristan-Castiel kind of weird. She's tried talking to the guy but he's like a mouse and just scurries away whenever she does. While Zara doesn't have a particular problem with him, she also doesn't exactly want to be friends either. Although he does hang around Sam quite a bit, she's noticed, which Zara also finds weird but she doesn't care enough to question it.

โ˜ฏ Katherine Arnault โ˜ฏ

"I'll be honest, I really couldn't care less about the girl."

Katherine pays no mind to Zara and in turn, Zara pays no mind to Katherine. There's not exactly anything about the girl that Zara dislikes, they just don't get along.

โ˜ป Giovanni de Luca โ˜ป

"Giovanni knows how to party, I'll give him that - plus he's all round just a pretty chill dude."

Zara gets along really well with Gionvanni, they aren't BFFs or anything, but Zara is definitely down to party with the guy and doesn't get uncomfortable with Gionvanni's constant flirting but rather returns it. They're proper 'party friends' and while they do hang out in a group at school with mutual friends, most of their social interactions happen at parties. Zara especially loves going to a party her friend is DJ-ing at.

โ˜ฏ Natalia dos Santos โ˜ฏ

"Natalia and I don't speak much, but I don't mind the girl, maybe if she wasn't a prep we'd even be friends."

Natalia is alright in Zara's books, and while the chances of the Rebel ever befriending the Prep are minimal, that doesn't mean Zara doesn't have any respect for her. She appreciates Natalia's girl balls, and surprisingly, she's one of the very few people Zara doesn't antagonise.

โ˜ฏ Rhapsody I. Vincent โ˜ป

"She's tight with Sam so I make an effort to get along with her, but we aren't all that close."

Rhapsody is another person Zara doesn't exactly mind too much, nor does she care to befriend. She'll smile at the girl in the hallway and even occasionally hang with her if she's with Sam, but aside from that the two don't have a lot to bond over.

โœ˜ Eli Lawless โ™ก

"You know when just the presence of someone pisses you off - yeah, that's Eli for me."

Cocky, entitled and elitist - Eli is the embodiment of almost everything Zara hates, and yet she can't seem to leave him alone. The guy loves to rile up Zara and due to her hot-headed nature, it's not too difficult. While other A-listers would just have her rolling her eyes, Eli slightly attracts Zara in the same way he repulses her.

โœ˜ Alessia Lawless โ˜ฏ

"Ugh, this girl's almost as bad as her brother, just less interesting."

There's nothing in particular about Alessia that pisses Zara off, but rather just her being is annoying. Despite her not actually being a cheerleader, Zara lumps her in with them and views her as just another airhead daddy's-girl A-lister.

โœ˜ Timothy Cargill โ˜ฏ

"He's just salty because I wouldn't hook-up with him back in Sophomore year."

If anything, Timothy just makes Zara laugh. She actually doesn't mind the guy too much, but he did manage to piss her off when he thought she would hook-up with him at a party simply because he's an A-lister and she a C-lister. Zara knows it frustrated him when she wouldn't and since then, she's found it amusing to tease the guy.

โœ˜ Kya Gonzalez โœ˜

"That girl's just bad news, I'm glad she's outta Sam's life."

While Zara never really liked Laylah much, she wouldn't go to the lengths Kya did to break the pair up. While Kya and Sam used to be very close, she started to ignore him after he started dating Laylah which Zara found incredibly childish. She's also taken it upon herself to stick up for Sam so whenever Kya comes back to cause more drama, Zara is always there to tell her where to go.

Last edited by la.lune on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

la.lune
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:15 pm

{ Eighteen | 12th | Artist }

โ˜ฏ Samuel Youngblood โ˜ฏ
"What do I think of myself? I don't know man. I guess I'm just alright."

Sam has a love-hate relationship with himself, but ever since Laylah broke up with him, it's been edging more toward a hate-hate relationship. He's mad at himself for scaring her off, that was the last thing he wants to do, but at the same time he doesn't quite understand what he did. Currently, he's hit the rebound pretty hard, which only makes him get angrier at himself when he hooks-up with someone because he knows despite them not being together, it'll hurt Laylah if she finds out.

โœซ Zara Sai โœซ
"Zara can be annoying as hell, but she puts up with my constantly posing her in different ways so I can draw her and knows how to cheer me up."

Zara was the first person Sam ever met at Brentwood and since then, they've been very close friends. Sure Sam is usually the one to have to look after Zara at parties and make sure she gets home safe and sound, but he still loves her regardless. In fact, Sam kind of views her like his little sister, and his father loves the girl. As does Aoife. He's definitely the sensible one out of the pair, but opposites attract right? Plus, no one encourages Zara's artistic side more than Sam, he even hopes that one day she might decide she wants to join him in the artists clique - but for now she's far too much of a rebel.

โค Laylah Gibson โœซ
"It's weird still being friends with your ex, but Laylah was my friend before she was my girlfriend and I can't just ignore that."

A Jock girl and an Artist guy? An unlikely couple but nothing if not near perfect for each other. Both outgoing and friendly, Sam never felt like he was quite good enough for Laylah. Despite her being a year below him, she was the more popular one - an A-lister no less - and he admired her athletic abilities. While they were together the pair could excel together in their individual fields. Plus, Sam found Laylah so stunning, she was often the subject of his portraits, especially when she would play softball and he'd go to watch her. When Laylah broke up with him, Sam was nothing if not shocked, he thought everything was going well but clearly not.

โœซ Tristan-Castiel Castellan โœซ

"Honestly, Cas is way cooler than he gets credit for - plus, damn, he has a mouth on him."

here.

โ˜ฏ Katherine Arnault โ˜ป

"I surprisingly don't think Katherine's all that bad, she's passionate about art and we get along well in class."

โ˜ป Giovanni de Luca โ˜ป

"Gio's passionate about his music, I'm passionate about my art - we mesh well - we're just not that close."

here.

โ˜ป Natalia dos Santos โ˜ป

"Natalia's cool, we're both intense people and she understands my passion for art."

here.

โœซ Rhapsody I. Vincent โ™ก

"Rhaps is like the female version of me - we just get along so damn well."

here.

โ˜ฏ Eli Lawless โ˜ฏ

"He doesn't talk to me and I don't talk to him - there's no problem here."

here.

โœ˜ Alessia Lawless โ˜ฏ

"We'd probably have a neutral relationship if she wasn't so annoyingly entitled - Alessia needs a serious wake-up call."

here.

โ˜ฏ Timothy Cargill โ˜ป

"Y'know for an A-lister Timothy isn't all that bad, sure I wouldn't hang out with him but I also don't hate him."

here.

โ˜ฏ Kya Gonzalez โœซ

"Kya and I were tight once upon a time, but she had a real problem with Laylah so we just kind of, drifted apart."

here.

Last edited by la.lune on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

la.lune
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M.Thugger on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Kya Gonzalez| 17| 12th|Royals

||โ˜ฏ-Netrual || โ˜บ Best Friend/Close Friend || แƒฆ -Crush or Attracted To /Hook up|| โ™ฅ -Boyfriend/Girlfriend|| โ˜  -Enemy/Rival || โœ—โ˜บ -Ex-Friend || โœ—โ™ฅ -Ex-Lover

GIOVANNI DE LUCA โ˜บ
"That's my Best friend, That's my best friend."
Since the start of Freshman, These two instantly clicked they had many things commons such as their personalities. They have a strong bond and they both enjoy each other companies and always have seem to have a good time when With one of another. With the two of them it can cause a little trouble but who doesn't like like a little trouble now and then ?

ELI LAWLESS แƒฆ
"Worst mistake. Yet another girl who was smitten by him and he just didn't care, I don't even know Why I'm surprised he did the hit and quit game."
Kya and Eli did hook up once and Kya behind Kya, She thought more out it and was crushing On him but Eli being Eli, He was only going for the hit and quit, He wasn't looking for love especially not with Kya.

KAYLEEN CARGILL โ˜ฏ
"I heard she's transferring, But I don't know her and I'm pretty sure she's Timothy's sister."

NATALIA DOS SANTOS โ˜ฏ
"This girl is younger than me and yet she gets to tell me what to do and I hate when people tell me what to do so that's were she went wrong."
It's not like the two hate each other, But seeing how Natalia is the cheer captain and she's a junior and Kya is apart of the cheer team and she's a senior makes Kya annoyed. Kya will admit she's childish at times when it comes to cheer practice but she always has to deal with someone younger than her telling her what to do and Kya never let's anyone control her in any type of way or form. It's not like Natalia is always controlling her but when the uniform comes on that's when Natalia takes charge and Kya has a problem with that, Yet again Kya always has a problem about something. Natalia is unimpressed with Kya's behavior and she expect Kya to leave her childish behavior behind when it comes to cheerleading but Kya thinks otherwise. Kya may not be able to make through the rest of her senior year as a cheerleader, If she keeps her nonsense up.

SEBASTIAN COLE โ˜ฏ
"Quote"
Description Of Relationship.

KATHERINE ARNAULT
"Quote"

LENNOX ATWOOD แƒฆ
"Quote"

TIMOTHY CARGILL
"Quote"

TRISTAN-CASTIEL CASTELLAN
"Quote"

RHAPSODY I. VINCENT โ˜ฏ
"Quote"

OLEANDER FARI
"Quote"

ZARA SAI โ˜ 
"The girl doesn't like me. And Guess what? Don't like her either, So it's all good in the hood."
Zara Doesn't like Kya, Because she feels as if Kya was trying to control Sam and it was the fact that she was getting jealous that Kya would try to get all of Samuel's attention. These two don't like each other and with both of their firery Personalities their bound to clash one day, Because of the tension between them.

SAMUEL YOUNGBLOOD โœ—โ˜บ
"I know I can annoying at times but trust when I say I'm right trust and believe I'm right. Sam should listened to what I had to say it was coming from a true friend that cared."
Sam and Kya were friends, Until she got jealous that he was spending more time with his Laylah, He as falling for her. Kya being Kya she wanted attention and her friend back to focus on their friendship but he was simply not Paying no mind to her but instead of his new girl. Kya warned Sam that him and LAYLAH wouldn't last and so with that she left him but once she found out they had actually broken up she try to comfort him but he wouldn't allow it because he had to admit he was in the wrong and should have listen to Kya. Ever since that these two haven't talked but maybe they can rekindle their friendship?

GABRIELLE LAWRENCE
"Quote"

ALESSIA LAWLESS โ˜ฏ
"It was a one time thing. I was drunk and we all know how I can get when I'm Drunk.
During One Party, Alessia and Kya made out. At the time Alessia was A freshman, It was one of the last parties of the school year. Alessia always wanted to be a bit older and Kya and her started making out at this point their neutral. Kya is an annoying girl so she irritates Alessia. Kya is just trying to have fun and also teach Alessia to let loose.

LAYLAH GIBSON โ˜ 
"I don't know her and I wouldn't like to know her."
Kya Doesn't know LAYLAH personally but when she was friends with Samuel she didn't like the fact he would put her over everything. She kind of felt salty he would do that and she would always glare Laylah down, Laylah maybe a sweet girl for All Kya knows but Persoanlly Kya would rather not find out. She just didn't like her the minute she entered Samuel's life.

RIPLEY ESTER MCCLAIN โ˜บ
"She's Cool. And I like cool."
Even though the two are in different cliques it doesn't stop them from talking at lunch or conversating in the hallways. Kya and RIPLEY both happen to have things in common, The two like horror movies and their animal Lovers. And they both got in the scoop with scholarship and they both happen to be emotionally unstable, to say at least. They have a great bond as just friends.

Last edited by M.Thugger on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

M.Thugger
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Image Image
ImageAlessia Lawless
"There aren't a lot of things that I take seriously, or a lot of people who I'll admit to caring about with all of my being, but my baby sister's always gonna be the exception to that. She can be annoying as hell sometimes, but I guess that's what little sisters are for."

Ali and Elijah are siblings, so while they can fight like cats and dogs on their worst days, they're always going to be close on some level. Elijah's protective of her just like any brother should be, but even more so, given how even at her age, Alessia has already attracted stares from guys years older, who Elijah is sure he could kill if they were ever to do more than that.

Image Gabrielle Epstein
"A goddess in the flesh."

Elijah's not ashamed to admit that like most guys, he puts Gabrielle up on a pedestal that not many other people can compare to. She's gorgeous with an amazing body, intelligent, popular, and just all around cool. Shockingly, Elijah isn't even pressed on getting into her pants, so much as he is getting her to actually like him - which surprisingly too, he never feels like he does good enough. So, yeah, he definitely has a puppy crush on the school's Queen Bee, and he's not even mad about it.

ImageGiovanni de Luca
"He's cool. I've got nothing bad to say about this guy."

...And not having anything bad to say about a scholarship B-lister says something, considering Elijah's typical personality. Giovanni knows how to have fun, is always partying somewhere, and Eli holds a lot of value for that level of lightness that Giovanni always possesses. It's chill, and Eli respects it.

ImageLennox Atwood
"He's a friend, and a pretty good one at that."

Given that Lennox and Elijah possess such similar personalities, it was inevitable that they ended up getting along. Neither of them can really judge the other for being a jerk, or having a darker side that spans beyond that, and having a friend with just as few morals as you is something that a guy like Eli definitely values.

ImageKatherine Arnault
"Look, I'm not going to say that I wouldn't tap this ass, but for now, I can't. She's my boy's girl, and that would just be fucked up. Even for me."

Elijah is definitely attracted to Katherine. Who wouldn't be? Had Timothy not moved in on her, Eli definitely would have, and now that she's off the market, he's regretting not acting sooner, because now he can't act at all. He's not too worried though. He's sure that either Kat or Tim will get sick of the other, and he'll be ready to move in when that happens.

Image Kayleen Cargill
"It's always the ones you can't have, who you want the most, isn't it?"

Eli knows of Kayleen through Timothy. He actually started following her on social media a few years back after Tim mentioned her, and he couldn't be more glad that she's moving to Los Angeles now, considering how badly he'd love to tap that. However, given that she's TJ's sister, he's going to try and be on his best behavior, with "try" being the key word.

ImageNatalia dos Santos
"Ahhh, good old Natalia. She'd love it if I called her beautiful here or something, so I'm gonna leave it as, 'she's all right'."

Elijah and Natalia definitely have some sort of friendship... even if it mostly consists of teasing, and claiming that they're better in every way than the other. If he's going to give Natalia credit for anything (and he doesn't do it as often as he should), he will admit that she's a pretty good baker, and she's not bad to kick back with and down some drinks with at a party either.
Image Rhys Griffith
"She's one of those people that I know of, like, I could put her face to the name if she was standing in a crowd of people, but she's not someone that I know personally."

They haven't interacted on a personal enough level where Elijah would call them anything but neutral.

Image Samuel Youngblood
"Don't know him enough to like him, don't know him enough to hate him."

They're both in the same grade, and have shared classes over the years, so Elijah is well aware of who Samuel is. They just don't have enough in common for either of them to have ever felt compelled to get to know the other, and Eli is content with leaving things that way. Sam is unimportant in his books, and he's fine being that way in his, too.

"He's usually got a stick too far up his ass for me to ever want to see his face off of the field, but I'd be lying to say that he isn't a solid player on the field."

Elijah isn't sure what Sebastian's problem is, and why he always seems so uptight when they interact, but he thinks he's all right enough, at least as a teammate on the lacrosse field.

ImageTimothy Cargill
"This guy right here is my bro, the closest thing I've ever had to a brother. No one's got my back more than TJ, and I've got his back too."

Elijah and Timothy grew up together, and have been best friends since childhood. Elijah trusts Timothy with things he wouldn't tell anyone else, and he's always ready to jump in and defend his friend when it's necessary. Tim's ego isn't as big as Eli's is, but the blondes both come from similar upbringings that make relating to each other easier.
Image Tristan Castiel-Castellan
"I've known this kid for a good few years, so I've got the facts to back up that basically, he's always been this weird."

If you ask Elijah, Tristan is a perfect example as to why you need more than money and a well-liked family to become a Royal. He can vouch that Tristan has both of those things, because their parents are friends, and he's known Tristan for years because of that, as they've attended a lot of the same social gatherings. What sets him apart from the Royals, is that, at least in Eli's book, he's weird. Weird is obviously a relative term compared to what Eli finds normal, but he just never meshed well with Tristan and was never afraid of letting that be known.

ImageZara Sai
"If it wasn't so easy and amusing to get under her skin, I wouldn't spend as much time on her as I do. She' fun though. Surprisingly so."

Zara and Elijah aren't incredibly close or anything, but he'll admit that she's one of the few Rebels that he'll willingly engage with. She's got an ounce of charm in her, and that's all it really takes for Elijah to smirk in her presence.
Last edited by Flighty on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Flighty
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:37 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
ImageImage

โ™ก : Crush / Hook-up || โ˜ฏ : Neutral || โ˜ป : Friends || โœซ : Close/Best Friends || โค : Love / Dating || โœ˜ : Rivals : Enemies
โŒ Eighteen {18} years old | Artist | Heterosexual | Idealistic, Adventurous, and a Spitfire โŒก
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

A L E S S I AX.XL A W L E S S

โ˜ฏใ€Œโ€œI don't really know a lot about her to be honest.โ€ ใ€โ˜ฏ

Describe the relationship between the two characters here.

E L IX.XL A W L E S S

โ˜ฏ ใ€Œ โ€œPlease, he's a jock. I am an artist. How much of relationship do you think we would have?โ€ ใ€โ˜ฏ

G A B R I E L L EX.XL A W R E N C E

โ˜ฏใ€Œโ€œI like Gabrielle, I do and I have nothing against her but, all my life I have played second place to someone and I thought moving here I might be able to not have to play second fiddle to anyone but, of course I am. And she gorgeous, and rich, and popular obviously. And with all of those things I thought I would have academics but, no she has that too.โ€ ใ€โ˜ฏ

G I O V A N N IX.XD EXL U C A
[ SYMBOL ]
โ™ก(?!)ใ€Œ โ€œGio? Well, Gio is great. I mean a great friend. I've known him since starting here. And from day one he has driven me up a goddamn wall. He's so infuriating; He's reckless, and stubborn, and careless! One of these days he going to get himself hurt. It is kind of funny. Believe it or not I've had a crush on him since--.. I--.. I had! I meant had a crush on him during freshmen and sophomore year and can you blame me? He's talented, and funny, and smart... when he actually tries, and just look at him. It's not secret why he gets all the people he does.โ€ ใ€โœซ

Rhapsody will take this to her grave but, during their freshmen Rhapsody had one of the biggest crushes on Gio. She, to this day doesn't know what it was about him that drew her to him but, she does call him her first 'American' crush. But, the closer they got the more the crush went away or so she thought. It wasn't that he changed or anything it just seemed to subside over the years and they became pretty good friends and that's all they seemed to be until last year when the two decided to go to a dance together. They spent the entire night together and she blames it on the suit he was wearing or the feeling that a guy actually asked her to a dance but, it led to her having to acknowledge the fact that maybe she wasn't as over him as she thought. I mean, she never truly let go of the feelings, she just buried them. Besides she likes him as a friend but she doesn't want to be just another number to body count. He's one of the first people she met in America and only of her closest friends here and she doesn't want to lose him or make things awkward because of some high school crush. Needless to say she does like being around him and while most of his friends seem to fire him up, she balances him out. He's reckless energetic while Rhaps is just as, if not more adventurous as Gio but likes to think things through a little more before just jumping into something head first. And even if he doesn't seem to listen to her, she does let her opinion be known when she thinks he's doing something dumb that can get himself hurt. Which is one of the main reason he drives her crazy! He's reckless and careless and Rhaps feels like one day she'll end up having to visit him in the hospital or worst which terrifies her. He's so talented and one day she feels like he'll go a screw it all up. But, she swears it all out of friendly concern nothing more unless you ask their friends. They will quickly tell you that there is more to it than she's letting on.

K A Y L E E NX.XC A R G I L L

โ˜ฏใ€Œ โ€œWho? I do not mean to be rude, but I really do not know this girl.โ€ . ใ€โ˜ฏ

K A T H E R I N EX.XA R N A U L T

โ˜ฏใ€Œ โ€œI have nothing against her, I don't. I just... I guess I just don't like how close her and Nat are. I mean, I don't have to be her only friend. It's just there's things that they can do and places they can go that I can't do with her because while they're loaded with money and prestige, I'm just me. I can't compare to that.โ€ ใ€โ˜ฏ

K Y AX.XG O N Z A L E Z

โ˜ฏ ใ€Œ โ€œShe seems nice enough and her and Gio are close. I just feel like one day they both will get themselves hurt.โ€ ใ€โ˜ฏ

L A Y L A HX.XG I B S O N

โ˜ฏใ€Œโ€œShe's fine. I just--.. I just can't wrap my mind around her and Sam. I mean, come on! Not that I care or anything.โ€ ใ€โ˜ฏ

L E N N O XX.XA T W O O D

โœ˜ ใ€Œ โ€œI do not deal with condesending, pretentious, bullying, assholes and pardon my French... Haha get it.โ€ ใ€โœ˜

N A T A L I AX.XD O SXS A N T O S

โœซใ€Œ โ€œIf there was ever someone I would call the 'sister I never had' it would this girl right here. It's funny our friendship has spanned over a decade, over several countries, and she is still the best friend I have ever had. That just goes to show that when people are meant to be in your life they will be no matter how far you are from one another. โ€ . ใ€โœซ

O L E A N D E RX.XF A R I

ใ€Œโ€œTBAโ€ ใ€

R H Y SX.XG R I F F I T H

โœซใ€Œโ€œTBA.โ€ ใ€โœซ

R I P L E YX.XM C C L A I N

โœซใ€Œโ€œMy little riptide here!โ€ ใ€โœซ

S A M U E L X.XY O U N G B L O O D

โ™กใ€Œโ€œSamuel is one of my best friends here. He's passionate, and intense, and very talented. I have never connected to someone on a level like I do with him because yes, we both have friends but he is the one person who gets me passion for my art without me having to explain it and well, I enjoy it.โ€ ใ€โœซ

S E B A S T I A NX.XC O L E

โ˜ฏใ€Œ โ€œTBAโ€ ใ€ โ˜ป

T I M O T H YX.XC A R G I L L

โ˜ฏใ€Œ โ€œTBAโ€ . ใ€ โ˜ฏ

T R I S T A N -XC A S T I E L X.XC A S T E L L A N

โ˜ฏใ€Œโ€œHe seems nice. But, I don't know him that well.โ€ ใ€โ˜ฏ

Z A R AX.XS A I

โ˜ฏใ€Œโ€œShe seems... close to Sam--.. Not that I care or anything but, I am just pointing it out. But, she seems really nice but maybe a little too crazy for us to be friends.โ€ ใ€โ˜ป

xโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:46 pm

โŒ Eighteen {18} years old | Artist | Bisexual | Shameless, Reckless, Energetic โŒก
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

โ—‘= Neutral | โ˜บ= Friends |โ˜  = Enemies : Rivals | แƒฆ = Hooked up with/Attracted to | โ™ก = Crush | โ™ฅ = Love or significant other

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

โ—‘Alessia Lawlessโ—‘
"Cute as she is, what I can't fade is no police rep for getting with jailbait. Plus, both Eli and Nat might actually kill me, so there's that."

While Giovanni typically has no qualm flirting with anything that has a pulse, the most he has ever called Alessia is "beautiful," "blonde bombshell," and an assortment of very harmless pet names that the two of them can safely say that neither of them actually takes seriously. They aren't close or anything, but whenever he's been around Eli and his sister just so happens to be around, all Gio does is flash a smile and keep on with his day. It probably helped that Natalia punched him dead in the center of his chest the first and only time he ever made a comment that was less than acceptable.

โ˜บEli Lawlessโ˜บ
"My man, Eli! He's a trip and don't let all that pretentious rich boy shit fool you! He can party with the best of 'em and that's why I fuck with him."

As with a plethora of the relationships Giovanni has made in his lifetime commitment to the Brentwood School, the most prevalent feature in his friendship with Eli is their party lifestyle. They might grab a bite every now and then, or Gio might hit Eli up when he has a really good stash of weed that he's not in the mood for charging anyone for, but the true zeal of their friendship comes in the form of the two of them at parties. They're literally always joking around there, whether it's about who they think they're gonna smash or who they already have smashed. Gio lives Eli enough and thinks he's cool people to hang out with. Plus, Eli usually has at least a crowd or the connections needed to bring a crowd to whatever party Giovanni knows of or is hosting.

โ˜บGabrielle Lawrenceโ™ก
"Okay, so back in the day, I was kinda sprung. Everyone kinda is cuz Gabs is cute, but I wasn't frontin' a girl too hard when she's obviously into someone else. Didn't work out for her, but it's not that big of a deal anymore. Gabs is one of my friends, believe it or not."

Maybe there was a point when Gio was as charmed by Gabrielle as a few people have been, but that kinda took a step back once she started dating her older ex. Gio didn't take it personally or anything, so things in his eyes, are pretty cool. So what if they had a moment and could have possibly hooked up some time ago? At this point, they're friends. And it wasn't like he had ever felt inclined to not flirt with her. She's just as attractive as everyone else.

โ—‘Katherine Arnaultโ—‘
"Listen, Sunshine here either wants a taste of all of this or she wishes she'd sunk her nails into me before Nat did. Either way, instead of side-eyeing me all the damn time, all she gotta do is tell me what she wants and she knows I'd supply her, if you catch my drift."

It helps that he never has to deal with the cattier side of Katherine since he is able to supply the best party locations for her to get drunk at, but at the end of the day, they actually aren't close. He barely even thinks they're friends, just mutuals and only because their common link is Natalia.

โ—‘Kayleen Cargillโ—‘
"I mean, don't get me wrong, I always think we could use more hot blondes at B-Wood but dayum, who's this?"

Giovanni and Kayleen have yet to meet but it would probably come to the surprise of absolutely no one that he finds her really attractive. Then again, to an extent, he finds everyone attractive.

โ˜บKya Gonzalezโ˜บ
"This one right here? That's my number one, no doubt!"

Kya has been Giovanni's best friend since freshman year and this is one friendship he appreciates mostly because, compared to a lot of them, this is a genuine friendship. Granted, this very genuine friendship inspires the both of them to cause a lot of trouble, and Gio's heard enough speeches from his mom about which relationships of his are probably not doing him any favors. But the truth of the matter is that he and Kya are very similar, and he can appreciate that. He also appreciates that he can always trust that he's going to have a good time with her, whether that's a laugh in the middle of a lecture or getting high at a club somewhere.

โ—‘Laylah Gibsonโ˜บ
"Now I gotta say that her bro is definitely one of my boys, but Laylah's cool people."

They aren't really close or anything like that,

โ˜บLennox Atwoodโ˜บ
"Quote."

โ™กNatalia dos Santosโ˜บ
"Fuck everything she's ever told you, she abso-fucking-lutely adores me! Literally, we're the real life Clintasha that everyone shipped the second the Avengers came out and you can't tell me nothing. Also, Natty's secretly a freak and y'all just don't know it. She might have everyone else fooled, but I see through her. Or at least, she's let me see some shit."

As much as Giovanni's pretty much exaggerating the whole parallel between him and Natalia to that of Black Widow and Hawkeye (and yes, they nerd out to Marvel comics every now and then together), there is some truth to their bond in that he saw a softness in her that not many else would. Well, it technically wasn't anything really soft, more like badass as fuck and to this day, he kinda has the slightest crush on her, but it's mostly a dull attraction hidden by the fact that he considers a genuine friend. He can at least admit that he's over that crush by now, just a bit, but it's not that he can really pretend that it didn't exist, especially considering Natalia called him on it. He'd been, like a lot of others, afraid because Natalia looked like she could drop kick him (she can and she has done it twice now), but after an incident at a club where some guys tried making a move on her and Gio came in to help only for Nat to keep him from getting his no-self-preservation-having-self whooped (and hello, future stunt woman!), he hasn't been able to really pull away from her. She's cool to him, gorgeous to, and plus, she's one of the few people he actually tones himself down for. Whether or not that is because he doesn't want another headlock remains unanswered, but he likes Natalia. A lot. And he appreciates the calm she provides when his own energy doesn't let him rest. Plus, how many other people can say they've seen Natalia dos Santos fangirl over a Marvel comic or the latest MCU or DCEU film?

แƒฆOleander Fariโ˜บ
"You want somebody who can throw down a bomb ass party and get people to come? Ollie is your main dude, hands down!"

Gio likes himself some Oleander. The love of gossip and the fact that the other guy is eccentric are probably two of the many reasons why he likes him. They've thrown parties together several times and they genuinely have a good time whenever the two of them are together. And considering the fact that a lot of people are just plain attractive to Gio, is it really a surprise that he tapped that ass? Or that he let Ollie tap his? The details are blurred, but the point is that not only has he been able to have a pretty damn good friendship with Oleander in these last few years, they've also been able to hook-up and it not be some huge thing that makes things feel awkward and ish. And for that, Gio definitely can say he likes Ollie a lot better than his past hook-ups.

โ™กRhapsody Vincentโ˜บ
"Listen...Rhaps is great. I mean, really great. It doesn't get any greater than Rhaps and you can fight me on this all you want, but she's definitely one of the prettiest girls in the group. No, like seriously, fight me on this cuz we've got so many damn stereotypes, not that those stereotypes aren't gorgeous too and all, but like, she's just great. Really great and talented and I honestly think she's one of the greatest, one of the most talented people in this school and you can literally fight me on this all you want...and I really thought I stopped this rambling shit awhile ago."

Rhys Griffith
"Quote."

Ripley McClain
"Quote."

โ—‘Samuel Youngbloodโ˜บ
"Quote."

Sebastian Cole
"Quote."

โ—‘Timothy Cargillโ—‘
"What can I say? Nothing says the same and all that other shit. It's not like we're a pair of bitches ready to scratch each other's eyes out over a lost friendship or some shit like that. At the end of the day, it wasn't working and so we're just not what we were. Ain't like I don't see ole boy at a party or occasionally at Nat's place. I'm just not going over his and we're not gonna braid each other's hair talking about the good old days."

It's hard for any friendship to survive when the most sustenance in it is a shared love of Marvel comics. And in all honesty, that was what was left of their friendship at the end of the day. Tim and Gio had been really close friends back in the day and as they grew older and Gio didn't want to follow Tim into the dark abyss that was vying for a spot in the top cliques of the high school sector of Brentwood, their friendship fizzled out. He appreciates that technically, they're still cool. They can still be in good spirits around one another at parties or in spaces where their mutual friends have them. But anything that resembles that boyish or adolescent innocence in their friendship is pretty much nonexistent and Gio's perfectly fine with that. It wasn't like he cried any real tears when all was said and done anyway.

Tristan Castiel-Castellan
"Quote."

Zara Sai
"Quote."

Name
"Quote."

Last edited by chanelindistress on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Image Image

ImageAlessia Lawless
"She's Elijah's little sister, so no matter what, I'll always think of her as that before anything else."

Timothy gets along with Ali well, but before he would call her a friend or anything else, he would call her "Eli's sister", so that in itself speaks to what their relationship is, and probably always will be, founded on.

ImageElijah Lawless
"A lot of people have a lot to say about Eli, and most of it is well deserved, but I promise you he's not that bad. Well, I mean, he is sometimes, but the point is that he's a good friend to me, at least."

Timothy has known Eli since childhood, and that has allowed him a different perspective on the guy. They grew up together, and so unlike a lot of people, it's easier for Timothy to perceive Eli's inappropriate sense of humor as him just joking. He knows not to take a lot of what Eli says to heart, and he at least tries to believe that a lot of the genuinely jerk-ish things that he says, are just an act, and him trying to seem cool.

ImageGabrielle Epstein
"Gabby's a lot more chill than people will give her credit for. She's a good friend, and if people are jealous of her for being well liked, well, then she's definitely not doing anything wrong."

Timothy and Gabrielle are close friends. Often mistaken for being more than that, the two truly are only platonic friends, and have never been anything more than that. Tim trusts Gabby with a lot of things that he wouldn't tell other people, and he sees her as being a really genuine person, despite what her reputation gives off.

โ—‘โ˜บGiovanni de Lucaโ˜บโ—‘
"Giovanni and I used to be good friends, like bro level good friends. I've got nothing against the dude today, but we just went down different paths a few years back. He's really into the Animal crowd, and while I don't get why he thinks that they can offer him more than a few good times on the weekends, I'll respect that that's where he ended up. It's not like we don't have a good time whenever we do end up at the same party after all, but it just doesn't happen as frequently now, as it would have a few years back."

When you're five or six years old, all it takes to make a friend is sharing an opinion on who the best superhero in the world is, and that was the initial conversation that linked these two boys together way back when. At that age, coming from different backgrounds wasn't important, and Timothy genuinely just thought of Giovanni as one of his best friends. As they got older though, it began to become more clear that they were destined to go down different routes in life, at least socially. There was never any falling out or fight, just Tim wanting to be more... more of a someone... while he felt like Giovanni didn't want more. Not something more that was real or beneficial, in his opinion, anyway. It's a shame, because Timothy knows there's more to Giovanni than someone who likes to get high and party, but it is what it is.

ImageLaylah Gibson
"Laylah's pretty cool. I'll see her around at parties and stuff, and whenever I feel like watching the knockoff, less exciting, sister game to baseball, sometimes I'll stick around and watch her kick ass on the softball field."

As the best baseball player on the school's team, Tim thinks he has the authority to tease the girl who's arguably the best player on the softball team, about how much better baseball is than softball. Really though, he and Laylah are friends, and Timothy is friendly, or playfully teasing, towards her, when he sees her.

ImageLennox Atwood
"He's a friend."

Timothy and Lennox are friends, though not close friends. Their friendship is mostly founded on hanging out with the same people, rather than deep personal connections.

Image โ™ฅKatherine Arnault โ™ฅ
""
Whenever Katherine comes up in conversation, Timothy's friends love to remind him that he was the guy who claimed that he'd be an eligible bachelor for life, or at least, in no possibly way, allow himself to get "tied down" to some girl while he was still in high school, but nevertheless, here he is... dating Kat. And he wouldn't want it any other way. He really didn't ever think that he'd break his motto of riding solo while he was still young, and that was even true while he was just having fun with Kat first. He'd never admit it to her, but for a while, he just wanted to hook up with her. But then her walls started coming down, and slowly, he found that his own were too. He connected with her on an emotional level enough to know that he would feel horrible if he just dumped her like the other girls that he liked to "hit and quit", and surprisingly (at least, to himself), he didn't want to end it with her. He actually found himself wanting more, so last May, they started officially dating. While she's definitely "a lot" sometimes, he actually really, really values his relationship with her.

Imageโ—‘Kayleen Cargillโ—‘
"I know that I shouldn't feel any need to get to know Kayleen, considering that she wants nothing to do with me or my family, but truth be told, I feel bad about her. Or for her. I don't know how to explain it, really. All I know is that I can understand why she would hate me and my family. But especially me. I was the product of the affair that killed her mom's relationship with my dad, and even though it's my dad's fault, and not mine, I guess I just feel bad for her. I don't know. I'll try, that's all I'm saying."

The whole "being the product of an affair" thing wasn't something that weighed down so heavily on Timothy throughout his entire life, that he was ever really affected by it. It wasn't something that he had to deal with everyday because unlike many stories like his own, he was the love child, but he also was the one who ended up with the normal, happy and healthy family. There was no chaos or tragedy in his upbringing. However, that's not to say that when Kayleen's name ever came up, that he didn't feel uneasy about her. He definitely does feel guilty, like somehow, the responsibility for her getting the short end of the stick falls on him. Though he's not thrilled to have anyone who doesn't want to be there, living with him either, he knows that he has to make more of an effort than Michaela will, if for nothing other than to appease his own guilt.

ImageNatalia dos Santos
"Natalia was someone who I thought of as a friend before Kat and I got close, and even more so, now that Kat and I are together. I can count on her for a fun time, but also for honesty and advice."

If asked to describe Natalia, or put her into some category, Timothy would honestly struggle because Natalia's one of those people who's more than just an adjective or a label. His relationship with her is awesome and chill, and one of the few relationships that he has with a female that doesn't involve any organ other than his brain doing the thinking. She's easy to chill with, and close with Kat, so she's someone who he can go to for advice, or just to hang out with. At the same time, she knows exactly how to get under Tim's skin, so even though it's always playful with them, he's not blind to what she's capable of, and he'd be damned not to respect her for it.
Image Rhys Griffith
"From what I've seen, she's a nice girl. Always friendly."

Timothy doesn't know Rhys very well, but from their interactions in the past, she has always left him believing that she's a genuinely nice and friendly girl.

ImageSamuel Youngblood
"He's a good guy, and we're friendly."

Timothy wouldn't take a bullet for him, and they're not long lost brothers or anything, but Sam is someone that he would say hello to in the hallway without a second thought. He thinks of the guy as being simple and genuine, which is good enough for Timothy to feel comfortable around him.

ImageSebastian Cole
"Sebastian and I are friends."
Timothy and Sebastian are similar in a lot of ways. They both have a cocky side to them, and yet at the same time, they remain approachable and more friendly than other A-listers, who are known solely for those egotistical sides. Timothy finds him to be relatable, and a good guy, so they get along well.

ImageZara Sai
โ˜ฏ

Rivers
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:03 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

โŒ  Bas Cole | 18 | Senior | Jock โŒก
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

[ โ™ฅ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ แƒฆ ] ; flirtationship, hookup, attraction xxxxx [ โ˜บ ] ; friends xxxxx [ โ˜  ] ; enemies xxxxx [ โ—‘ ] ; neutral

A L E S S I AX. L A W L E S S
[ โ—‘ ]
ใ€Œ "I don't really know her but if she's anything like her brother, she's probably not the greatest." ใ€

Sebastian doesn't really think much of Alessia but he certainly doesn't hate her, probably due to the simple fact he knows nothing about her. What he does know, however, is that if she's anything like her brother than he wants nothing to do with her because she's probably the devil reincarnate.

E L I J A HX. L AW L E S S
[ โ˜  ]
ใ€Œ โ€œThe guyโ€™s a fuck. Just like the rest of them.โ€ . ใ€

Thereโ€™s only one place youโ€™ll ever see Eli and Seb getting along and thatโ€™s on the turf. And even then, bat your eyes and you might miss it. Eli and Lennox are close friends which might explain Basโ€™s hatred for the boys. Theyโ€™re just cocky, arrogant, annoying sons of bitches that no one deserve to have to suffer through a minute of knowing.

E L A N O RX. R E Y E S
[ โ˜บ ]
ใ€Œ "She's nice enough, we talk every now and then. We don't hang out much outside of school but we're friendly on campus." ใ€

Elanor and Sebastian aren't the closest of friends but they're pretty good friends for on campus reasons. They'll kick around a ball during lunch and ask each other for help in classes but other than that, these two are just your average classmates who rarely have a world for each other outside of school.

G A B R I E L L EX. L A W R E N C E
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

G I O V A N N IX. D E L U C A
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

K A T H E R I N EX. A R N A U L T
[ โ—‘ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œI donโ€™t know what I did to her but for whatever reason, we simply do not get along. Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s because she thinks thereโ€™s something going on with Nat and me and I donโ€™t think she likes to entertain that idea.โ€ ใ€

Last he checked, Sebastian didnโ€™t do anything to personally offend Katherine. However, the very fact that Katherine is best friends with Natalia, and Sebastian also thinks of himself as Nathalia, might be what gets on her nerves. Heโ€™s nice to her whenever theyโ€™re around each other as he has no reason to be mean to her but he doesnโ€™t go out of his way to be her friend because obviously she doesnโ€™t seem to care too much about befriending him.

K A Y L E E NX. C A R G I L L
[ โ—‘ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œWell, Iโ€™m friends with her brother โ€“ or half-brother, whatever โ€“ but she seems alright. She seems to kind of have her nose in the air a little bit but given weโ€™re living in LA, Iโ€™m not surprised. Also, I think she just hates the fact that she has to live out here with Tim which might also account for her attitude. Regardless, I have no real feelings about her other than sheโ€™s cute enough and Iโ€™m friends with her brother โ€“ or half-brother, whatever.โ€ . ใ€

Sebastian has no real reservations about Kayleen. Heโ€™s heard tidbits of the familyโ€™s story so he understands it from both sides โ€“ he doesnโ€™t push to figure out more details because itโ€™s not his business and frankly, he doesnโ€™t care. Heโ€™s nice to her whenever heโ€™s at the Cargillโ€™s household or when he sees her around school but thatโ€™s pretty much the extent of their friendship.

K Y AX. G O N Z A L E Z
[ โ—‘ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œIโ€™ve seen her around.. Donโ€™t really know her though.โ€ . ใ€

Kya is just one of those girls Sebastian has seen around but knows nothing of. He knows she falls into the Royals somehow but heโ€™s not really sure how. Heโ€™s never really taken the time to notice her.

L A Y L A HX. G I B S O N
[ โ˜บ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œOh Lay is dope. She and I have been friends for a little while now. Thatโ€™s my girl!โ€ ใ€

Laylah was one of the first people to introduce themselves to Sebastian when he started that Brentwood. She really helped to make him feel comfortable there while he was still getting situated. The two are now part of the same clique, jocks, which only helps strengthen their friendship. Theyโ€™re not as close as Natalia and Sebastian but theyโ€™re pretty up there in terms of closeness. Seb almost even sees Laylah as a sister to him.

L E N N O XX. A T W O O D
[ โ˜  ]
ใ€Œ โ€œKidโ€™s a dick, letโ€™s just leave it at that.โ€ . ใ€

Sebastian and Lennox couldnโ€™t be more opposite. Lennox has an over-the-top egotistical personality and attitude that drive Sebastian up a wall. He tends to simply avoid the guy but when he canโ€™t get away from him physically, he does so by simply not interacting with him. The two shares these feelings as they are very much mutual. No one really knows for sure what happened between either of them except the fact that Sebastian simply does not tolerate Lennoxโ€™s moronic self.

N A T A L I AX. D O Sx S A N T O S
[ แƒฆ/โ˜บ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œSheโ€™s my best friend. What else is there to say? If youโ€™re insinuating that thereโ€™s something going on, Iโ€™m just going to say that I donโ€™t know what youโ€™re talking about.โ€ ใ€

Rumor has it that Sebastian and Natalia have been hooking up and are now secretly in an exclusively monogamous relationship. Neither of the two will confirm or deny either part of the rumor, though. Regardless of whether the rumor is all true or only in part true, Seb and Nat have an extremely close relationship. The two have been best friend for some time now and are closer than any other pair in school. Nat knows just about everything there is to know about Seb and he wouldnโ€™t have it any other way. He openly says he loves Nat, but with what meaning, some will never know. Seb wonโ€™t deny that thereโ€™s always been some sort of deeper connection between him and Nat and that heโ€™s always been attracted to her, but if thereโ€™s anything more to say about that, heโ€™ll kindly inform you to do one of two things 1) ask Nat or 2) โ€˜go fuck yourself.โ€™

O L E A N D E RX. F A R I
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

P A E KX. J A E - H W A
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

R H A P S O D Y X. V I N C E N T
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

R H Y SX. G R I F F I T H
[ โ—‘/โ˜บ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œIโ€™m not too close with Rhys but she seems nice enough. I know sheโ€™s really close with Lennox which is unfortunate, but you canโ€™t win them all, can you? At least they donโ€™t share the same attitude. Sheโ€™s much nicer and easier to talk to.โ€ ใ€

These two mightโ€™ve crossed paths here and there but the extent of their friendship doesnโ€™t surpass friendly conversations about homework and weekend plans. Theyโ€™re better off considered โ€˜locker buddiesโ€™ or simply classmates. Sebastian has no problem with Rhys personally, or even not personally for that matter. He likes her enough to strike up a conversation every now and then. They share a class or two and have similar interests so itโ€™s easy enough for the two to get along.

R I P L E Y X. M C C L A I N
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

S A M U E LXY O U N G B L O O D
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

T I M O T H YXC A R G I L L
[ โ˜บ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œDudeโ€™s great. Weโ€™ve gotten closer in the years.โ€ ใ€

Both these boys have a very similar personality โ€“ they have a side to them that is over confident, cocky even, that is often mellowed out but their sweet and sensitive side. Theyโ€™re the kind of guys who like to joke and play around with people but never do it to intentionally harm others. Because of this, theyโ€™ve gotten fairly close and would consider each other friends, if not good friends.

T R I S T A N - C A S T I E LX. C A S T E L L A N
[ โ—‘ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œYeahโ€ฆ I feel a little bad for the kid. He seems to be alone a lot so I eat lunch with him every so often.โ€ . ใ€

Sebastian wonโ€™t deny that he thinks Tristian is a little strange. Of course, heโ€™d never say so to the kids face but Sebastian understands what itโ€™s like to feel alone sometimes. Even when in a group of friends, sometimes Sebastian can feel lonely, so he knows how much it hurts to feel as such and figures that sacrificing an hour of his time to help the kid feel less alone, is time well spent. He wouldnโ€™t consider he and Tristian friends, but he certainly find no reason to go out of his way to be rude to the kid.

Z A R AX. S A I
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

Last edited by Chandz on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chandz
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Image Image

Image Alessia Lawless

"I see a lot of myself in Alessia. I suppose that it helps that she's Eli's little sister, and because of that, she already has a leg up over a lot of the other younger girls who are making their way onto my radar, but Ali isn't some little wannabe, clinging on to a leg of the social ladder for dear life. She deserves a spot here, and just as I would expect from a girl with potential that reflects mine at her age, I can tell that she's going to demand a spot at the top. So long as she doesn't get in my way, I'm happy to give her that wiggle room to crawl as far up the ladder as she can this year, and I'll look the other way if that means she knocks some people to the bottom on her way up."

Alessia is on Gabrielle's radar. She considers the younger girl to be a friend, and is keeping an eye on her, because she knows that she has enough potential to possibly rule this school one day.
Image Elanor Reyes

"I can't say anything bad about her, because I don't know her well."

It goes without saying that Gabrielle thinks she's better than B-listers, but it's nothing personal against Lenny. Gabby treats her just as equally as she would any other B-lister.
Image Elijah Lawless

"If I met a guy like Eli today, I would scoff at the audacity he would have, to have such an ego, and act so... horribly. However, I've known Elijah forever, and just because of that, I have a tendency to overlook a lot of the less-than-pleasant things that he says and does. He's like a brother to me, at this point, so I guess it's easier to roll my eyes at him than to get angry, when I think about it that way."

Gabrielle considers Elijah to be a close friend. They hang out with the same clique, so they're around each other frequently.

Image Giovanni de Luca
"Giovanni is... well... he's a very unique person. And I mean that in the best way possible, I seriously do. He's so many good traits bottled up inside of one person, and I think I'll always lov-- like that about him."

Gabrielle definitely felt more than just "like" towards Giovanni, years ago. He was such an authentic guy, filled with so much charisma and energy and confidence, that his presence just attracted her. Sure, his clique wasn't entirely alluring, but it said something overall,that she was able to see through that, and still want to be around him. Then, though, the guy a grade above them, that she had been crushing on forever, finally started showing interest in her, and suddenly, it was like "Giovanni, who?" when compared to her older, boyfriend. It's something that she still feels guilty over, especially now that that relationship died out due to him cheating on her. She knows that she made a mistake choosing someone over Giovanni, but it seems like it's too late to do anything about it now.

Image Katherine Arnault

"Kat is genuinely one of the nicest people that I have ever met. I mean, you just don't get any more sweet and emotional as this girl. Like anyone, she has her good days and her bad days, but even on her bad days, the things that she'll say and do just seem juvenile severity-wise, compared to a lot of the levels that a lot of other girls, and honestly, I, myself, will stoop down to. I know that I could be a more compassionate friend to Katherine sometimes, but in my defense, it's when I'm with her, more than anyone else, that I know to check myself when I can sense that I'm being selfish or unnecessarily harsh."

Gabrielle sees Katherine as a close friend, and a part of her inner circle. While she does herbest to be gentle around Katherine, given how sensitive she can be, it's only in Gabby's nature to exploit those weaknesses when she's in a bad mood, too.

Image Kayleen Cargill

"I learned of her existence a few years ago, but only saw her for the first time, in person, a few days ago. She definitely seems like she has potential, though I have nothing to go off of, other than her looks and association with Timothy, to claim that."

Gabby doesn't know Kayleen enough to put a label on their relationship yet.

Image Lennox Atwood

"He's not all bad. If he was, he wouldn't be a Royal."

Gabrielle understands the reputation that Lennox gets, but she finds that his favorable traits far outweigh the negative ones, and considers him to be a friend.

Image Natalia dos Santos
"Natalia is another junior that I'm happy to hang out with. She's a great cheerleader, and an all around respectable girl, so there's no reason for me to mind associating myself with her. Besides, it's always nice to have someone a little bit more level headed around to even things out when I'm hanging out with Katherine."

Gabrielle sees Natalia as a close friend, and respects her and her opinions (usually). It's occasional that they'll butt heads, but only because they're both intelligent and strong girls who like to do things their way, and not because there's any personal tension between them.
"I'm not even being mean, or trying to trash her - she's just irrelevant."

She doesn't have money, she doesn't come from an important family, she's not an A-lister, and nothing about her stands out to Gabrielle, so Ripley has never been important enough to really cross her radar.

Image Sebastian Cole

"Sebastian is a very sweet guy. He's easily one of my friends, and one of the true ones, at that."

Gabby thinks Sebastian is a great guy, and considers him to be a friend.

Image Timothy Cargill

"Everyone always seems to think that Timothy and I are more than friends, and honestly, I think a few years ago, I kind of did want to be more than friends with him. However, we've always been amazingly close, and I'm comfortable and confident in saying that it's incredibly nice just having a genuine friendship with a guy, that doesn't involve anything other than that platonic friendship."

Gabrielle sees Timothy as a close friend.

Image Tristan Castiel-Castellan

"I don't know him well enough to really care about him, but I think it's extremely tacky to bully people for no reason. If making sure that my friends and my clique aren't painted as bullies from 80's movies means standing up for him, then of course, I'll do it."

Gabby and Timothy don't know each other very personally, but she definitely knows who he is. If she ever catches anyone in her clique bullying him, she'll stand up for him by telling them to knock it off.
Last edited by Lilac on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lilac
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Ripley McClain | 17 | Senior | Artists

โฅ : Crush / Hook-up || ยฟ : Neutral || โ€ : Friends || โฃ : Close/Best Friends || โˆž : Love / Dating || โŠ— : Enemies

Image โŠ— Elijah Lawless โŠ—

"I thought this was a high school, not a daycare."

Non-existent would be a good way to define their relationship. He's the typical Cali rich kid - A waste of her time. So she simply doesn't interact with him. A brat won't get her attention. She might be too harsh on her judge of character, but he seems to ooz "Privileged Rich Kid", so she'd rather stay away.

Image ยฟ Timothy Cargill ยฟ

"Quote"

Image โ€ Kya Gonzalez โ€

"Kaya is pretty cool. We're not joined at the hip or anything but I do enjoy her company."

Ripley would consider her and Kya's relationship as friendly acquaintances. She doesn't go out of her way to interact with the other girl, but they do have mutual interests and get along fairly well. They can occasionally be seen sitting together at lunch or chatting amongst themselves in the hallways.

Image โฃ Rhapsody Vincent โฃ

"She's fuckin' amazing."

Ripley considers Rhapsody a close friend, both similar yet they contrast each other almost perfectly. Ripley looks up to Raps, finding her work inspirational.

Image โฃ Elanor Reyes โฃ

"One of the first friends I made here. I don't know what I'd do without her."

Ripley met Lenny briefly before school started and they hit it off almost instantly. Elanor made Ripley feel welcomed into the city and she would consider her a best friend despite the limited time she's known her. They're in the same clique and clubs, but they also hang out constantly outside of school hours.

Image โฅ Rhys Griffith โฅ

"Out of my fucking league is a good way to describe her."

Ripley doubts Rhys even knows she exists, but she can't help but admit she might have a crush on the other girl. Despite Ripley's disdain for the school's hierarchy system; she's no fool. She'd rather admire from afar, where she can't be rejected or humiliated.

Image ยฟ Giovanni De Luca ยฟ

"Don't know him personally but he's a cool musician."

While not interacting with Giovanni, Ripley has neither a good nor bad opinion of him, but does find his passion of entertainment admirable.

Image ยฟ Ari Rollings ยฟ

"Never really interacted with her but I get the feeling she isn't fond of me."

Ripley shares a few classes with Ari, but as far as she is concerned, the girl has no relevance to her. Though she has seen the girl scrunch her nose when looking at her, so she assumes she's not a favorite.
Last edited by Shirogane on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 pm

ImageXXXImageXXXImage
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Artists || Eighteen || Bisexual

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
โ˜บRipley McClainโ˜บ
"Ripley? Yeah, she's new but hella cool. We made the best out of the summer we had left and so now she's stuck with little old me whether she likes it or loves it."

These two met on the strip during the summer, not too long before school was suppose to start. These two just clicked like they were rocking the same vibe or something. Elanor sees her as best friend material if not as a best friend already and loves hanging out around her.

โ˜บTexas Dangerโ˜บ
"This guy right here is body guard nรบmero dos as well as my personal teddy bear. He may look all intimidating and vicious but he's a puppy underneath all that!"

Lenni met Tex the same day she ran into Dallas but it's only natural since they are usually inseparable. There friend ship is way less touchy feely unless we are talking about piggy back rides and hugs. Lenni remembers when she first met him. The two siblings were all bloody and scary looking and Lenni ran right into them. Out of instinct, looking like a deer caught in the head lights, she just gave them her half drunken water bottle and when they both smiled at her Lenni knew they were going to become close.

โ˜บแƒฆDallas Dangerแƒฆโ˜บ
"I've known Dallas for years, litterally bumped into her when we first met. She's my best friend and bodyguard, I can count on her whenever. Hands down my favorite person in the whole world."

Lenni and Dallas have been friends for about three years now and it's only recently that they began sleeping around with each other. It's nothing serious, and it hasn't changed how Elanor sees her best friend. She still loves her and loves being around her all the time it's just that they added releasing each others sexual frustrations on each other, for the time being that is.

โ˜บโ™กRhys Griffithโ™ฅโ˜บ
"This one is something... special. "

When Lenni was sent to Spain with her grandparents she met the younger version of the Rhys you see today. They were two army brats that by some force of nature found each other and became friends and after that, girlfriend and girlfriend even if it was for a short while. When Lenni was sent back to the states to her mother she wasn't happy about it and placed Rhys at the back of mind after a few months. That is until they bumped into each other again when Rhys began school at Brentwood. This girl couldn't lie, on the outside she was shocked and tried to act all cool but on the inside she was freaking out, something inside her was reignited. They have been friends though, ever since.

โ˜บNatalia dos Santosโ—‘
"She's alright, for an A-Lister. "

Lenni knew of Natalia since she was an A-lister and all but never really knew her as in ever talked to her, until that one night where Lenni always got into a fight with a drunk guy and Natalia pulled her stupid ass out of it. Thinking back to it, Nat really saved her ass because that guy was huge, Lenni reaching half his size. There was no way she was going to win. Now she'll say hi here and there on and off campus but that's about it. But Lenni does feel like she owes her one even if Nat doesn't think so.

โ˜บโ˜ Lennox Atwoodโ—‘
"He's okay at times."

The only reason Lenni ever began speaking to Lennox was because of his music. It was something they had in common and she could relate to about him. They connected over music but that's about it. She finds him annoying, at times and again, connects more with his artistic side than the royal in him and the only time you will see them spend some time together is when they are in the music studio together. It's kind of a neutral frenemy relationship that they have.

โ—‘Alessia Lawlessโ—‘
"Seen her around once or twice but don't know her."

True to her words, Lenni doesn't know Alessia. She has seen her around campus a couple of times but since she's younger than her and in different classes they have never talked or interacted with each other.

โ˜บSebastian Cole
"Sebastian is pretty cool, a bit quiet a times but cool."

Paired up last year in a class project, these two learned that they have things in common with each other and that had lead them to a friendly relationship. They aren't super close that they would hang outside of school but they do talk to each other in school and even kick around a soccer ball from time to time.

Last edited by ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImage

ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:09 am

17 | Senior | Rebels

T E X A S 0 D A N G E R

"My favorite wanker."

tigerz
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:06 pm

โŒ  Lennox Atwood | 17 | Junior | Royals โŒก

[ โ™ฅ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ แƒฆ ] ; flirtationship, hookup, attraction xxxxx [ โ˜บ ] ; friends xxxxx [ โ˜  ] ; enemies xxxxx [ โ—‘ ] ; neutral

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

E L A N O RX. R E Y E S
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

K Y AX. G O N Z A L E Z
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

P A E KX. J A E - H W A
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

R H Y SX. G R I F F I T H
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

S E B A S T I A NX. C O L E
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ โ—‘ ]
ใ€Œ โ€œKidโ€™s a fucking weirdo. I donโ€™t know what the hell his problem is but he weirds me out and I donโ€™t like him. So I let him know that by shoving him in a locker every now and again. Itโ€™s good for the soulโ€ฆ builds character.โ€ . ใ€

At the end of the day, Lennox is just a bully and thereโ€™s not much else to say about that.

Z A R AX. S A I
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

Last edited by Chandz on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chandz
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:24 pm

โŒ  Rhys Griffith | 17 | Junior | Artisan โŒก

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

E L A N O RX. R E Y E S
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

K Y AX. G O N Z A L E Z
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

L E N N O XX. A T W O O D
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

P A E KX. J A E - H W A
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

S E B A S T I A NX. C O L E
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

Z A R AX. S A I
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE ใ€

Chandz
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:25 pm

17 | Junior | Royals
Artistic, calm, reserved, habitual

Imageโ˜บAlessia Lawlessโ˜บ
"Alessia and her brother are really the picture perfect example of what so many people deem to be perfection in beauty standards. Like her brother, she also has popularity going for her, but at least with her, she actually possesses more redeeming traits beyond the superficial layer, as well."

For the most part, Ari does like Alessia. She seems like a nice and fun girl, and though they aren't extraordinarily close to where Ari can really vouch for the girl's character on any intimate level, she certainly prefers her to her brother.

Imageโ˜ Elijah Lawlessโ˜ 
"Not even a jawline as sharp as his can sway me enough to look over his entitled, misogynistic and arrogant personality in favor of calling him a friend."

Ari supposes that it's easier for him to hate Eli because of how pushy he was with her, back in freshman year, in trying to get her to hookup with him at a party. She thanks God that she wasn't drunk enough to actually go through with it, but she got the feeling that Eli was one of those slimy, disgusting guys, who was probably hoping that she was that inebriated, so that she would mindlessly go through with it. She finds him to be disrespectful at best, and deplorable at worst.

Image โ˜บGabrielle Lawlessโ˜บ
"I like to see the good in Gabby before the bad. Everyone is flawed, and it wouldn't be fair of me to judge her for trying to defend herself. At the same time, I'm not blind to the actions she does that are cruel and not done out of self defense of self preservation and no, I don't approve of those."

While Gabby and Arizona are friends, Ari isn't one of Gabrielle's friends who are willing to bow down to her every demand. She supports Gabby through most things, but finds it important to maintain her own identity, outside of just being "one of Gabby's friends".

Imageโ—‘Giovanni de Lucaโ—‘
"Most of the time, he's just stupid, but every now and then, he does make me laugh."

Growing up, Arizona lived a much freer lifestyle, one that would have allowed her to associate with "Rebel" mentalities much easier than her mindset today, does. Her parents were as hippie-ish as one could imagine, and it was much more carefree back then, for her. She remembers what it's like to just live a life that you want to live, and not life centered around caring about what everyone else thought of you. It's a side of her she shut down when she moved to Los Angeles, though, to live with her contrastingly uptight and prim and proper aunt and uncle. With that in mind, it's really difficult for her to hate any Rebel, because there's a part of her that will always see a piece of herself in them, and miss that. At the same time, she's grown since then, so most of Gio's antics are met with an eye roll, but ever so occasionally, also followed by a smirk that she would wish wasn't there.

Imageโ™กKatherine Arnaultโ™ก
"She's a sweetheart. She's sometimes too much for me, but I always know Kat means nothing but kindness."

There are few people in Ari's world who can compare to Katherine, in the sense of being a friend who's so joyful and energetic and ready. It's like Katherine is always ready for something, be it shopping, or yoga, or getting drunk, or even just ready to complain. There's always something coming out of her mouth, and when there isn't, it's a clear sign that something is up. Arizona loves the genuine nature that Kat has, but given that her personality is quite different in a lot of ways, there are definitely occasions when Katherine proves to be overwhelming for her. What has been more than overwhelming, over the past year, however, is this "feeling" that Ari gets whenever Katherine is around. She absolutely hates the idea of it, but it seems like she has developed a crush on her closest friend, and in the most innocent way possible. As someone who's already uncomfortable with her sexuality, Ari would never admit this to Katherine, but it's growing harder and harder to ignore, as more time passes and the feeling refuses to go away.

Imageโ—‘Kayleen Cargillโ—‘
"We don't know each other."

Ari was introduced to Kayleen on her first day of school, but that was really the only time that the two spoke, and even then, saying "hello" isn't really getting to know a person.
Imageโ—‘Lennox Atwoodโ˜บ
"He seems like a decent guy."

It would be a lie to claim that Ari doesn't know Lennox well. They're both junior Royals, and their friend pools are essentially mirror images of each other. However, she never grew exceptionally close with him like some of her other friends have done, so while she would consider him to be a friend, he's more distant than close, in regards to that.
Imageโ˜บNatalia dos Santosโ˜บ
"She's more approachable than she seems, and equally, easier to confide in than many would believe."

Natalia doesn't specifically give off an air of being unapproachable or unfriendly, but most people would coincide with the belief that she seems like the kind of girl you wouldn't want to mess with. And in that, they're right. However, there's a softer, authentically kind side of Natalia that her friends are privy to, and Arizona is lucky to be one of those friends. She holds a lot of respect for Natalia, and something that qualifies as something respectable about her, is how comfortable she is with herself. A subset of that is the comfort she has with her sexuality, which is quite different than how Ari is, though it's something that she does wish she possessed.

Imageโ˜บRhys Griffithโ˜บ
"Rhys is a great girl! She's definitely a friend of mine."

Ari and Rhys share a lot of personality traits, and a passion for art, so they make easy friends. Ari admires how comfortable Rhys is with not just conforming to being part of an "A-list" clique just because she can, and sticking with a clique that she actually loves and feels best situated in.

Image[/left]โ—‘Ripley McClain[/left]โ—‘
"I don't know her enough to say that I truly hate her, or even dislike her. I'm the kind of person who's happy with observing people from afar before truly judging them, and I guess the first few times that I was near enough her to observe her, I found her to be off putting."

In a shared physical education course a few years ago, she witnessed Ripley in one of her "stubborn", "always tends to pick an argument or has this need to be right" modes, and it just made Ari have a "wrinkle her nose in her direction" kind of reaction towards Ripley. She hasn't interacted with her on a more meaningful level than that, but obviously, has no desire to, at this point anyway.

Imageโ—‘Sebastian Coleโ˜บ
"I think Sebastian is a nice person, but I wouldn't call him my best friend."

Sebastian is another A-lister who Arizona is well acquainted with, but has no strong feelings for in either direction. Their friendship would probably be categorized as neutral, but on the friendlier side of that.
ImageแƒฆTimothy Cargillแƒฆ
"Yes, I'll admit that I fell for that infamous Timothy Cargill charm."

A year ago, Timothy and her had a friends with benefits type of thing going, that lasted for a few months. Ari wanted more than just that, out of it though, and he didn't, so she eventually stopped since he continued to want to do more with her, sexually, and she didn't want to go there unless they were actually dating. She likes to say that she's completely over Tim, and always makes an effort to act civil and friendly around him, but it's definitely still awkward, and there's definitely still some tension there.

Miserable
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!