Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Brentwood School

Brentwood School

a part of “Brentwood School”, a fictional universe by Flighty.

A story that will take a look at the lives of students at a private day school in Los Angeles.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brentwood School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Brentwood School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 pm

I keep trying to post my character's relationship sheet but I keep getting an error? It shows up whenever I hit submit and frankly I'm a bit lost.

Edit* It's been fixed with the help of συιʝα
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novalist on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:38 pm

I'll have to come up with ideas, so I'll be on top of that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Novalist
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:06 am

I'm going to get my first post in today sometime - it's midterm season so college is kicking my ass. But I will have it in today!

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:07 pm

I'm not sure if most people who haven't posted just haven't finished their relationships yet, or are unsure of how to jump in, but if anyone is stuck for ideas, I can have Kayleen get lost on her way to class or something, and ask your character for directions if you're looking for some interaction.

Rivers
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariedoll12 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:25 am

Is it too late to join this?

mariedoll12
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:57 am

We have 22 characters and a few WIP characters already, so I don't think we're in need of any more characters at the moment. Thank you anyway!
"Maybe when we die, the first thing we’ll say is, ‘I know this feeling. I was here before.’"
— Don DeLillo, White Nois

Flighty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:04 pm

My character, Arizona, was accepted last night. I know she's a little late, so to make things go quicker, here are relationship prompts to those of you who I haven't reached out to, yet. It just seemed quicker to do it this way, since I keep getting those PM blockers for sending out too many at once. Feel free to PM me with your response, or just respond back here, if that's easier. These are all just suggestions, though. I'm pretty open to anything.

Tristan:
Spoiler: show
Ari would probably feel bad for Tristan, and would be gentle/sympathetic towards him. I won't say that they would be best friends, but I do think that she would make an effort to be nicer to him, given that she would feel like he probably gets more teasing/bullying than he deserves. Maybe his parents are friends with her aunt and uncle, and that's how she initially learned of him and his shyness.

Laylah:
Laylah seems like a girl who's confident and comfortable with herself. She has a passion, and has pursued it and been very successful, and Ari would likely find that to be admirable. I can see them being friends, maybe even good friends, depending on what your opinions are!

Oleander:
I don't think that Ari would hate him, but the way that he's so involved in gossip and rumors around the school might turn her off a bit. Maybe he would see her as being too uptight and by the books?

Kya:
I'm not really sure about this one. Kya is an A-lister, so they do share that. I would be okay with them being neutral-friendly, or neutral-unfriendly. Let me know if you have a preference or a good idea, because I'm drawing a blank here.

Jae:
Ari might be envious, in a good way, of Jae, because of how intelligent she is. No matter how hard she tries (and she genuinely does try hard), Ari always comes up short grades-wise. Maybe she goes to Jae for studying advice, or the likes. She would definitely think highly of her for her brains, nonetheless.

Dallas:
If you read what I put down for Gio, it may be similar to how Ari perceives Dallas. There's a part of her that does have "rebel" in it, but she's kind of buried/rejected it over the years, in favor of a life and personality with more structure and order. It's possible that a perceptive Rebel might see through her, a bit, and know that there's more to her than that orderly/non-spontaneous girl that she holds on to today, or they might just find her to be uptight, and fun to bother in that aspect.

Lenny:
Ari will be a part of the Art Club, too, so maybe they know each other through that. They could be "school friends", where they're friendly in school and will talk and stuff, but not to the extent where they really hang out outside of school, if you'd like.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:22 pm

I'll post today. Sorry, I didn't want to be stepping on any toes if anyone else was ready to post.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Yeah, seems boss @ Miserable

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:23 am

@Chandz, no toes being stepped on, love. We're waiting on you.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! I'm in the middle of training for boot camp and helping my sister take care of my niece and nephew so I've been very busy during the day and can only work on my post at night. I'm working on it right now. Should have it up shortly. Thanks for the patience, I'm very sorry.

Edit: Posted. I tried my best to reply to past posts while moving the story. Sorry for slacking, I will try to be better in the future

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Sorry guys. I expected to have time to post tonight, but I'm still at school right now (I had to make up a lecture class after being sick for the day time one), so I won't be out of that, and home, until around 10 PM tonight. I don't think I'll be able to post, though I might, but if I can't, I will post tomorrow.

Rivers
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:11 am

Do to some unforseen life problem my computer is dead and not like it just needs a charger dead but like I need to take it to a shop and wipe it clean type dead and since I'm strapped for cash it's going to have to wait a couple of days to get fixed. I should be able to keep in touch with my phone and that one class in college that actually has computers so yeah. I'll try to finish up my relationship sheet from my phone if it's not too hard.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Hey, guys.

I will post some time this evening. My family suffered an unexpected loss and I have been helping in the process of grieving and comforting, which is why I haven't really been online or posted yet. But I will be returning home tonight and will try to get something in before I go to sleep because my sleeping has been seriously off since. I know we haven't gotten that far or anything as I have been reading along as posts have come in, but still. I thought some kind of apology was in order. Sorry if I was holding anyone up.

EDIT. I posted for Alessia only. I'll post for Nat tomorrow before I head out, but I wanted to at least get something out for you guys since I felt like I was holding Laylah's player up.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:38 am

It seems like some people still haven't posted yet, so if it's because you're stuck on ideas but actually want to get involved, lmk and I would be happy to have Tim interact with your character in some way!

Rivers
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:05 pm

If anyone is against skipping to first fourth period now, soon before lunch, speak up now ;)!

Flighty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:43 pm

unfortunately I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow. You are all doing Kat so wrong by making this ball come in her direction lol, but for those who will post before I'm able to, she's just going to be standing up from tying her shoe when the ball whizzes past her, so someone else can chase after it if they're on the field too, but it's safe to assume that she's essentially going to be clueless that it's time for her to actually participate lol.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm working on a post now for Gio and Alessia.

This past Sunday was my birthday, and so this weekend consisted of me not really being near my computer. I never log off, but I wasn't actually online to do anything more than read and keep up. But I'm trying to whip something up right now. So sorry for not posting before.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:24 pm

I'll be posting tomorrow as I have all day at home.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Ooooh, Chandz left us at an interesting point :D! Weigh in, writers! Do we want to continue writing from right now, and get live reactions to that? Do we want to skip to mid-lunch period? Or do we want to skip to after school?

Flighty
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!