Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Brigade

Brigade

a part of “Brigade”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

When the end has come, when all hope has been lost, are you willing to go back in order to save the present?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brigade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Brigade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello everyone! just want to say that I will be making the first post tomorrow! I'm also going to try and get in touch with people over character relationships and things...

Also, I'd like to say that this is a very character-driven roleplay, and originality is something that i would like from each and every character. Having a few similarities to another character is okay, but having something that could count as semi-plagiarism is wrong :( I just want to put that out there and keep that in mind.

Alright, i hope to hear from everyone tomorrow! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Aloha! I wanted to see if the spot for Necromancy is still reserved? I noticed that there was no character submission for him yet and that the person who reserved him hasn't said anything in awhile. If it is the case that I could perhaps take that spot I would be thrilled.

So I gotta admit that my favorite mythical creature would be the zombie!

(Also, if it is possible to get the necromancer I would like to change his fc to either Tate Langdon or Ian Somerhalder, pretty please and thank you in advance!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm

I'll be done with my characters histories by tomorrow. Sorry for the lateness! :[

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Holy Chizlesticks I have been nonactive. I'm sorry I swear. I'm the kind of person that forgets things easily- guys don't let me get left behind with my forgetfulness. I'm so sorry :(

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Alrighty everyone, first post is up now!!! :D

@Paintpoint, the person who has taken the spot with Necromancy is working on their character sheet. However, i haven't really seen anything change in a while...I'm going to pm that person (as well as a few other people who haven't been changing their sheets in a while) about the subject of them finishing characters, and if people have dropped them, then I will open the spots. In the meantime, would you like to reserve anyone else? Still have a lot of spots open, and i'd love it if you could join!! :)

@FaithsAngel, it's okay! thank you very very very much for the notice! I appreciate it :)

@Possibility, it's okay! don't worry :D

And a message for everyone else, I am reopening the Ellen Page FC and the Candice Accola FC due to reservations expiring.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 pm

@Lizardheartstring, I would be interested in reserving FC: Penn Badgely. I can start working on a CS tonight, should be done without an hour or so after I post this. If the necromancer does open up Id be happy to take him as well, but only if the other person is gone. :3

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Okay, I will reserve him for you, and i will let you know. :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 pm

...So many people are posting.

I'll have something up tomorrow, I promise

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Hey guys! just want to say that i've been kinda busy at le moment. I should be able to get in a post later today. Don't want to keep everybody waiting at the fountain! XD

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:30 am

I'm here, and I'll be posting I swear >.< I'm sorry for the delay. This weekend was my birthday and I had some other issues come up but I'm pulling myself together now!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Okay, so maybe i lied.... Unfortunately, I can't work in the post today :( however, I have it more than halfway written up. So, if nothing random and unexpected happens to me tomorrow, i'll be able to post it :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!