Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Broken Balances || The Seven Seals

a part of “Broken Balances || The Seven Seals”, a fictional universe by Skykoko.

And so, the point of their lives, despite how complicated their existence, is simple. Live on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Broken Balances || The Seven Seals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Broken Balances || The Seven Seals"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Broken Balances || The Seven Seals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:18 am

Oh this seems super awesome, I want to reserve the electricity spot as a female. ^_^

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:30 am

Why thank you! And the password? -looks around suspiciously <.< ... >.> ... <.<-

Skykoko
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:37 am

I was gping to work that in as I think I may want to reserve another spot. I love all of the magical Hocus Pocus going on in this RP.

Sathandra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:22 am

Sure. You can have up two three, two of which at most can be elementals, or two of which at most can be demons. However, before I reserve you anything, I need the password, which will prove to me you read the whole layout, as it is in there somewhere. Then I'll put you chosen positions on reserve, which will last two days for you to finish the sheets, and after that will open up as a free-for-all. K?

Skykoko
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:23 am

Ahh... bum-baskets I was hoping to snag electricity. Oh well, nothing I can do about it except pick another one, eh? So, I suppose I'll make due with sound then. Circle of life and all that. >_>
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi there! I'm digging this, and I think I'd like to take a demon. I'm sorta into all that black cauldron dark magic stuff, y'know?
Also, quick question, I thought the reservations lasted three days? I'm only asking because I might need all three haha
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:38 pm

I did give you my password silly

Sathandra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm

May I reserve Wind? I think I'm going to grab some food now...

IEatChildren
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Would I be able to join in with the Sound character as a Male? If not, I'll put that thing back where it came from. Or so help me.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Harro, I'd love to reserve a Demon role, preferably male with the FC of. . .
Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul....

So uh, Hi there, I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion... and all that.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:09 pm

@ Sathandra - OH. I didn't realize, never seen that one before! Reserved for ya! XD

@ Byte - Sound, Reserved!

@JacksColdSweat - Demon, Reserved!

@ IEatChildren - Wind, Reserved!

@Thundergod1020 - Well, I already had a request for that, but if that player chooses to take a different element or you'd like a different one anyway, that's fine too. ")

@Alliqua_Dark - Demon, reserved!

Skykoko
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Ah, sorry, didn't see that, thought he was just let down about not getting a fork in the wall socket. Alrighty, earth then.

Thundergod1020
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Ahhhh I'm so, so sorry! Please ignore this!

buggleuggy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:29 pm

@ buggleuggy - So... um, are you canceling the reservation? Or, did you mean the bit about it being the last demon role? (<--- confused)

@Thundergod1020 - It's done! :)

Skykoko
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:37 pm

*asks self if it's wise to join another RP when I just put one up yesterday*
*lol whatever let's do it*

I'd like to reserve water, please.

And I would totally make a reference to a disney movie but I can't even think of anything subtle enough and frozen is now too mainstream even though I liked it so I'm just going to say something about a castle in the sky because even though disney did not make that movie they did dub it and that totally counts right

*gasps for breath* Did my brain stop working there...?
So why? How can you see through everything and laugh so freely, forgiving all?
-A Lethargic Coup D'etat

Nightblazer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:10 am

Ugh... I think I'm gonna revoke my reservation, so.... whoever wanted that Sound spot are free to take it. I guess. Apologies if this inconvenienced someone, but can't be helped. Good luck with the rp, though.

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:42 pm

@ Byte - Alright. Thanks for letting me know!

@ Thundergod1020 - do you want the sound spot, Earth spot, both?

Skykoko
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:06 pm

So I was wanting a little more info on the world. Here I go. . .

Do the sealers know each other?

Aside from Demons, what other forces would want to stop the Sealers?

Is their existence common knowledge?

Are these powers with the since birth or do they come into them?

Sathandra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:14 am

I'll stick with Earth, Sound is nice, but the way I was gonna use it, I feel I would end up godmodding. Earth, I think I can work with. Also, to what extent can the powers go? Like, are we talking he starts moving dirt around a bit and will progress to shifting mountains, or will he be at a constant set level of power peaking around creating functioning golems?

Thundergod1020
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!