Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Broken Humans

Broken Humans General OOC.

a part of “Broken Humans”, a fictional universe by UniqueYetUnoriginal.

In the future, humans are 'cleansed' to become the perfect servants. But when some of them start to remember their past and feel emotions, what will happen? [OPEN & ACCEPTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Broken Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Broken Humans General OOC.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:00 pm

This is the general OOC thread for the roleplay "Broken Humans" created by the member UniqueYetUnoriginal.

This is for reservations, questions, suggestions and general chatting! Feel free to spam us with questions and bright gifs and unicorns! :D Well.. maybe not, because there is a two minute wait between each post. But, post away, and enjoy!
Last edited by UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Broken Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 pm

This looks so interesting. Would you mind allowing me to reserve the female twin when you're finished? And if I'm allowed, can I claim #000000 or #800000 as the hex code? (hates posting in color, isn't nice on my eyes)
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Can I reserve the criminal pleeeease. I'll make it as soon as you finish :)
This message was sent to you from Reesania

.:Teardrops:.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Oh, hey, this again! Can I reserve the Volunteer? I can use my old bio, since it seems nothing's really changed from the last time.

Tsukiakari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 pm

unique ♡ may i reserve the older sister please??
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrphicTrumpeter on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Ahhh, I'd like to reserve the female twin! Seems like fun, :3
High up past dizzy vacua above the spheres of light and darkness
Their eyes are upon us, we who are the people of the city on the hill
Those who are greedy and hungry have seized upon our world
Come, chosen ones, take the fate of the world in your hands
The sky is falling, the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning
Asphodel Meadows is calling!

OrphicTrumpeter
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks for the interest! ^^.

@bandgeek you don't have to post the whole post in color, it's just for the character skeleton - which I have yet to put up - and whenever hex codes may come up after that :3

@Teadrops @Echo @Orphic All reserved!

@Tsukiakari Yupp, starting it up again since it never took off last time ^.^ Reserved!

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh, alright. :3 That's good. xD Question though, am I still allowed to reserve the female twin or..is it reserved for Orphic?

bandgeek
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm

EDIT; AGH I accidently made it without character approval, I thought I changed that at the beginning to make sure!

@bandgeek you can make a character and whichever I think is best I shall approve. I also have someone fighting for that spot who I was speaking to over PM.. cx If you don't get accepted you can always try for another character. ^^.
Last edited by UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:42 pm

i see characters bu thats because under where it says requires approval it says no you gotta change that to yes.

and Unique im going to have to give up my spot, i thought i would have time for this but i really dont >< which sucks because this does look like a good rp :/

Echo_Rose
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:45 pm

@Echo thanks, and sorry you're leaving us!

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 pm

I don't see how fair that is XD But okay. Probably won't get it, but 'tis whatever.

bandgeek
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:24 pm

@bandgeek It really is just because I checked the OOC before my PMs and so am not sure who reserved first. Of course, if the two of you were to be 'fighting for it' in a sense, I didn't want to exclude trumpeter. XD If one of them does not get their characters in in 24 hours [ the time given for reservations ] then I shall assume their reservation is up and that I may pick out of the ones sent in.

Also, you may go for another character if you don't get through, and one of the others may change to the older sister (if it is a case that it was because it was one of the only females) which is now open. Sorry for any inconvenience!

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years

Re: Broken Humans General OOC.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:46 am

Could I make one for the older sister please? I'm still not sure how to add pictures though if you need them in the character bio sorry.... ^^;
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 am

@Unnamed yes you may! ^^;; and to add pictures, just right click on the picture you want, press copy image url and then where it says

Code: Select all
[img]image url here[/img]

or something like that in the character sheet, press paste and delete the writing, so it should look something like;

Code: Select all
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m21vunlzmc1rtonn4o1_500.jpg[/img]

and when you press submit it will look something like;

Does that make sense? :3

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 am

That does! Thank you and I'll get started right away :D

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:00 am

Alright I submitted it...if I did anything wrong just let me know and I can fix it ^^;

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:03 pm

@Unnamed She looks great, accepted! Not a requirement, but could you please try and find a smaller picture for the.. uh.. really big one? ^^;;

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Oh yikes I didn't know it would be that big sorry ^^; I'll fix it as soon as I'm on my computer :3

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!