Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Ball: Broly's Story

Broly Gaiden: Saiyajin Den

a part of “Dragon Ball: Broly's Story”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

What If Paragus sent Broly to Earth instead of Goku?...What if Goku was the villain?!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball: Broly's Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Broly Gaiden: Saiyajin Den

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Broly Gaiden: Saiyajin Den"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Broly Gaiden: Saiyajin Den

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Right now I REALLY need a person to Play Bulma, with her younger self/bra for pictures.

I also need a stronger version of Yamcha and Tien ready for the world martial arts tournament arc of the RP that'll come shortly after Broly, Tien, and Yamcha meet up. (note: for strength, they must be able to at the most, fight saiyans.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Oooh, can I reserve Bulma?
✔Verified Mentally Insane Fangirl of Hetalia

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Sure. But once Bul' goes Broly, she can never go back. :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm

I'll get on her tomorrow. Sorry it's taking me so long, but with a boatload of homework I'm finding it hard to get the time to make a sheet. It takes me a while to fill one out... XD

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 am

Oh, I lied! Sorry, but I'm moving sometime in October and my parents dragged me off to go shopping for new furniture- literally the whole night. I'll do her now.

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:59 am

Should I eventually make Launch a sheet, too? I want to rp as her so bad! That'd be fun...

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Sure! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Okay, I'll do it tomorrow. I have diluted eyes right now and can barely see what I'm typing XDDD

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 pm

If you'd like, I could play Yamcha too, if you dont get anyone to play as him.

Tesla
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Let's see your sheet.

And remember: He's not the Yamcha of the regular continuity. He and Tien are sort of on the same level. He still does have his old personality a bit...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!