Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

a part of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This takes place 16 years after the fall of Sunnydale (2019) where Buffy is dead. The rest of the scoobies are still alive but don't fight anymore. Will the new scoobies save the world? What happens when Spike and Angel join this new crew? (REMAKE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm

And here are some answers;

1. I'm thinking that most of the new characters will not know about vampires, demons, etc. until something big and dramatic happens or something like that. XD

2. We will start off in the morning, going to school (for the people that actually go to school), and then we just do the day. But then at night, something can happen and then they all discover who Breanna truly is or something in that sort.

3. I like it, it's dramatic. Dramatic is good in roleplays, I think you should keep it. :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 am

Aaaand I'm done with my character! I hope she fits ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Can we start now? PLEASEEEEE??????
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 am

I really want someone to reserve the watcher and Angel first! >_< (they're kind of needed to being the story. :P)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 am

So I was thinking I haven't rpd two people in a long time so I won't be any good but I will try. Go ahead and reserve the watcher for me.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm ready to stat I don't know about you but I am and it's driving me insane not being able to post or rp. I may make some majuro mistakes but I'm gonna try two characters.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 pm

I've just been lurking, watching, waiting for things to start :3

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:52 am

Hi, can I please reserve the depressed kid slayer with the FC of a red haired Lily Collins? Could she be between the ages of 13 and 15?
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Yes! Thank you so much for joining!

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 am

Yay! More people, hopefully we can start soon. I'm like really impatient lol. Patience is not the middle name for Death

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Hopefully once we start being active more people will come!

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:09 pm

I can't wait to get this roleplay started! :D

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Yay! We're going to start! We could play it as Angel not knowing who the slayer is yet

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 pm

I'll be moving over the next few days, so if we're started - my replies may be sparse until things are settled.

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Ok Death sent me here :)

So can I reserve Faith- because she is awesome
and then I guess I will reserve the Queen Bee since it is all you need ?

I can have them up tomorrow for you.

Please let me know if there is any issues x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:33 pm

POLKA!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you came! *pounces Polka and juggles her and gives her a big kiss on true cheek* yay! See Death is back, can't get rid of him the easily.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:15 pm

I am glad you are back Death :) We have missed you!
I love Buffy, can't wait to play a Cordelia style character and of course Faith.

I am happy to play the majority of side characters if need be. Unless they are not important to the plot !

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I have officially posted!~

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 am

Hey, um, I just wanted to point out that classes do NOT start the present day that the roleplay is... :/

(Check the Bulletin Board.)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:36 am

Oh, oh! I'm sorry, I totally missed that or well, I didn't really get it sou.. Sorry .w.

Darkie
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!