Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Caelum et Infernum

Caelum et Infernum

a part of “Caelum et Infernum”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

They lost touch with their respective homes long ago. Earth is their home now. And when a holy apocalypse threatens it, they decide to put aside their differences and save it. An angel and a demon saving Earth. Who would have thought?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caelum et Infernum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Caelum et Infernum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Caelum et Infernum"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Caelum et Infernum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Regallia on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:39 pm

I am very interested in this topic, I would like to ask a few questions though, if I may:
1) Is the book Good Omens critical to fitting into this plot, or might I get away with free forming?
2) Exactly what age group are these characters to be? Teenagers (13-19), or Young Adults (20-25)?

I am not really a great writer, I get better as I go and as the stakes are raised. But my interest is piqued. I do best when thrown into plots and form characters to what is already there, based most prominently on the people I am Role Playing with and their characters. From there I tend to judge what the story needs and try to give it that. I suppose what I am saying is that if I don't need the book as a close reference, then I would ask for a general character from you.

Regards,
Regallia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Regallia
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi there!

I am also interested, and as such, will be submitting a character application to be the other role in the plot! I'd prefer to use your character sheet if you wouldn't mind providing it (I'm a bit silly and really like it when things match), and if there are any preliminary discussions we should have before I start writing (such as what version of your character I should be assuming in writing mine, etc.), then I'd love to get plotting. Shoot me a PM, if you don't mind--I unfortunately don't seem to be able to send them myself as of yet, though I expect I will have that privilege soon.

Cheers,
V

Verdandi
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:19 am

Hello there! Thanks for expressing interest!

@Regallia, Reading Good Omens is not critical to the plot at all! And the characters would likely be in the age range of 23-25 appearance wise. My bad for not clarifying that on the front page! And I would definitely be willing to give you a run-down on the type of character expected. It was my intention to have these characters based off the two main characters in Good Omens, which is the only place the book really plays much of a factor, so I could definitely send you some stuff on the character from the book!

@Verdandi, Of course, I'd be happy to send you the template I use! I just have to modify some things I've changed since, and it should be good to go. And yeah, I'd love to have some discussions about the characters and plot, sounds great. You can expect a PM from me soon then!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Awesome, thank you. I await your PM in that case. :)

Verdandi
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!