Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:51 am

Jack smiled and snickered before leaping forward and hugging him. "Ahhh hug time!" He said while snickering. "I'll totally warm you up a bunch!"
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:53 am

Gurion smiled, hugging him back. He rested his chin on the other's shoulder, smiling ear to ear. "Thanks... Your hug... Is really warm..." That said, his head began to droop. "You're... A real nice guy... I appreciate everything... You've done for me..."
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:55 am

Jack gasped and looked to him really surprised. "W-Woah.. That.. That was unexpected." He laughed a bit. "Man I kinda like drunk Hardy hehe." He then hummed and patted his back. "Don't worry Hardy. I'll be here for ya."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:41 am

A groan rose and Gurion stirred slightly. "Damn... It's so hot... But I can't cool down without my skin reacting..." He looked up at Jack. "Don'tcha try and trick me...Mike the rest of them did... Fucking bastards, using my powers... They stole somethin... Then turned me into the Navy for the bounty..."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Jack looked at him a bit confused. "Errrr I have no idea what your talking about. But the last thing I'd do is turn you in." He snickered. "Besides. Is get captured too. So that would kind of stink."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:31 pm

“I gotta higher bounty than ya…” He chuckled. “Almost died… Lucky as fuck the executioner was… Hehe…” Gurion’s eyes closed, resting against Jack. “…Hehe… Funny story how I escaped… Lots of skin…”

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Jack glared at him. "Ok now your freaking me out." He groaned. "Get off me." He said before huffing. "Ok your going to bed." He said before standing and helping him stand too before walking him back.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Gurion slumped against the other, leaning on him for support. “Jack… You do so much for me, kid… Damn, I’m so lucky to have you as my captain…"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Jack laughed and smiled while taking him back to Eri's house. "You can thank me AFTER I'm the the most wanted pirate. Then I'll truly be the best captain I can be."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Erianne looked up as they entered, having been cleaning up. "Ah... Are you... Done with your male mating custom?"

Gurion laughed, waving drunkenly. "Mating... You're all my mates..."

She blushed. "I find that very forward. Even for a joke. Here, I shall lead the both of you to your rooms."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Jack groaned and glared at her. "Now is not the time for jokes Eri. Get him off he's super heavy." He said while looking around. "And Leo?"

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:45 pm

"Leonara is resting in one of the separate cabins. I shall lead you to them." She went over, taking Gurion and helping him stand. The drunken man chuckled, playing with her hair. Erianne stared at him. "He is greatly affected."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Jack folded his arms and sighed. "Geez. And I thought I was a kid." He said before smiling. "Here let me help you out Eri."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Erianne nodded, having Jack take one of Gurion's arms as they walked. Slowly, she lead them to an empty house and opened the door, helping the drunken man to bed. He had passed out on the way there and laid back in bed, looking extremely peaceful in comparison to what he usually looked like.

Tucking him in, Erianne rose to meet Jack's eyes. "What... Is your reasoning for allowing me onto your vessel? Did I not attack you?"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Jack smiled as Gurion was tucked in to sleep. "Night night." He said before hearing Erianne. He smiled. "Well I don't see a reason to not let you in. You showed us kindness and you were only protecting your home. Nothing wrong with that."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:49 pm

She examined him, head tilting forward slightly to see if there was anything he was attempting to hide. "I... Will decide in the morning if I shall leave with you or not. But now, you must rest." Erianne glanced back to Gurion. "Would you like to stay here with your... Mate? Or would you prefer to sleep in a separate establishment? It would be no trouble if you wished to stay here." Going over to a closet, she removed a large comforter and a smaller but somewhat comfy looking mattress. "It shall be no trouble."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:51 pm

He blushed. "Hey! If your getting the wrong idea then stop it!" He said before rubbing his neck. "Yeah I better stay here just in case he get's up and does something weird again...."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:58 pm

The mattress went on the ground next to Gurion's bed, the blanket laid on top of it. "Rest well, then, Jackson. I shall awaken you in the morning." Erianne bowed before leaving the small home and returning to her own. She checked upon Leonara, smiling, before returning to her own bed and resting.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:04 am

Jack nodded and smiled. "Night Eri.' He said before yawned and cutely wrapping himself up in the blanket and curling up on the bed.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:11 am

Morning came through the window and Gurion groaned, ready for a splitting headache or anything... But it didn't happen. He slowly opened his eyes, surprised if anything. His head felt... Clearer. Like he had gotten a large amount of weight off his chest. Confused, he sat up and looked around. Then he looked down at his shirt. "...Is my shirt backwards?"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!