Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:17 am

"Right." She said before sighing. "Look i won't sit here and tell you everything nor will I beg your. Because in the end its your choice. Either way, you'd be making a lot of us happy I guess. I know it must be lonely staying here by yourself."
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:29 am

"Lonely?" She repeated, pausing in her sword sharpening. Was she lonely? Each passing day, she awoke to an empty town, no one to speak to. Conversations to the wind were what she had, chores to fulfill, all in order that her people could return to a place they were familiar with. But the question was how she felt about the ordeal. She placed the sword down, staring at the shining metal in the beginnings of the day. "...I do not believe I am lonely. I have the island to keep me company." A sad smile emerged on her face, hidden from Leonara. "But to have such a lively group stay for a while. It gave me reassurance. I want my people to look that way when they return."
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:30 am

Leonara paused as she looked at the girl. She couldn't exactly tell but she could almost sense that the girl wanted to cry. She sighed slightly. "You truly are a noble woman." She said while nodded. "It is true. Islands do make great~ dinner guests." She said sarcastically. "But all this land and only you to it? Do you want someone to comfort you when your sad? Admire your attempts of jokes? Complain to you when something bad happens? Come to you for advice?" She said while sighing and leaning against the rock. "The island can only go so far until it starts to feel like a cage."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:05 pm

“A cage it may be… But some of the greatest sacrifice themselves for others. I do not see myself as one of the greatest… But I do what I believe is right.” Erianne stood, examining the handles standing up from the dirt. “It is my duty, it is my choice. I want to see my people’s faces when they return here. I want them to smile and be merry. For that, I will wait.” She turned to Leonara. “Are you aware what this clearing is for?”

In the kitchen, Gurion finished up the breakfast, rolling his shoulders a bit. Those two were taking longer than he expected… Nah, they probably wouldn’t mind if he checked out their boat for supplies, that said, he dried his hands and began for the boat.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:10 am

Leonara shrugged as she began to continue tending to her sword. "Suit yourself." She said before looking over to it. "Not a single clue. But I feel like it's probably going to be something awful." She said while examining her sharp blade.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:06 pm

"It is usually up to interpretation. It is mostly saddening, if anything. Not awful." Erianne let her fingers trail over the handle of a sword. "When the warriors of my home grew weary of their time in battle, they would leave their weapons here. That way, they may continue to live on in the hands of others. Deeds, good or bad. Travelers, when they came, would often take weapons to go with them." She went along the meadow, squatting down to examine an arrow buried in the soil. "This is from the Great Archer Penelope. She was born years and years before I was born and no one has touched the arrow since then. One day... I may find myself worthy enough to draw it." Erianne turned her head to Leonara. "It is said this arrow may smite any target, regardless of wind or weather. The archer solely must be worthy enough to wield it."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Just an arrow though?" She said while rubbing her neck. "That means you can only use it once. Maybe a second time if It's not broken in battle." She said while sighing. 'But that is quite interesting."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:29 pm

"Every arrow counts to an archer." Her hand reached out, to touch it, before pulling it back and standing. "Have you completed your task, Leonara?"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:42 pm

"Completed my task?" She said while sighing and shrugging. "If your referring to my sword sharpening then yes." She said while placing it back on her hip.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Erianne nodded, standing. “I shall take you back then.” That said, she began to lead her back to the house. Entering the small home, Erianne looked around, blinking. “The food is present… Yet the cook is not?”

Gurion pulled the covers off the bed once more. “Jackson, get out of the bed right now or I’m dragging you to breakfast."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Fiora nodded and followed after her. Once they were back, she placed her sword down and sat at the table. "Must have gone to get Jackson."

Jack groan and curled up. "Ehhh! Your not my mom!" He said as he covered his eyes with his hands.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:40 am

“Yeah, I’m not your mom. I’m the person that’s dragging your ass out of bed.” That said, Gurion grabbed Jackson’s torso and rolled him off onto the floor. “Get up."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:35 pm

He grumbled as he was rolled onto the floor. "Ok ok I'm up. Geez." He said while sticking his tongue out. He sat up and yawned before standing. "Is the food finished yet?...."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:23 am

“The food was made a while ago. Leonara and Erianne are finishing it up right now as we speak." Gurion stood back. "I'm not making anymore so you better run to get your meat."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:21 am

"What!" He said before quickly jolting and heading to the kitchen. He looked around until finally finding food. "Meat!" He said before quickly golfing it down his throat.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:35 pm

He rolled his eyes as he followed Jackson into the room. Erianne had paused in her meal, glancing over at the newcomer. “Is… He always this excitable when consuming?”

“If you need to get him out of bed, you do.” Gurion smacked his head. “Have some matters, oaf. Say good morning."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:28 pm

He smiled as he was hit in the head. He continued to stuff his face. "Morning!" He said through the piles of food in his mouth.

Leonara smiled. "Eh. It's nice to know that old friends don't change."

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Gurion sat down at one seat, taking a bit of food and eating it. His amount seemed… Extremely small? Erianne, taking note, looked up. “Do you not enjoy the taste of your own food?” She asked worriedly.

He looked up from one bite, shaking his head. “No, not that. I like the food just… Well, I’m not a cook. This is just regular food to me. Plus, I’m not that hungry.”

She looked at him, concerned. “But sustenance provides energy for the day. You must eat more."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:41 pm

"Yeah Hardy." Jack said while gulping down what was in his mouth. "Food's good. So eat it." He said while smiling.

Leonara continued to eat and sighed slightly.

C O S M I C
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:01 pm

He shook his head, finishing up what was on his plate. “Again, not hungry.” Gurion took his plate and went to the sink, starting to clean up already. He gave off an aloof air, not wanting to interact with the others.

Erianne examined him for a moment before she too continued with her meal. It just seemed that man did not enjoy company.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!