Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Jack smiled and began to do as he was told. He looked over and smiled. "Heey theres a lot of people around. I wonder if there's some kinda party. Oh look. I think those are law enforcers too. Woah what's going on." He began to rub his neck starting to worry.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:33 am

Looking over, he saw the large gathering of people as well. His lips pursed and he turned the ship at an angle to move along the dock instead of into it. As they got gradually closer, there were sounds of shouts. "Kid, you honestly just WANT to get into a fight. I'm not going straight into a bunch of seadogs to get shipped off to jail." Gurion's brow furrowed, showing his utter distaste for the whole situation. The other was insane to think he'd go head first into THAT. "I'm going to find a place away from the fight. You can run to it or whenever when this ship is parked."
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:29 pm

He continued to glared trying to get a closer look at it. "It doesn't look like anything's happening though.... But everyone's so pumped up." He said while scratching his head. "I wanna ask one of the locals what's all the happy cheering about. It's almost too weird...." He said with a small snicker. "Don't worry. I'll behave~. Geez."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:49 pm

He rolled his eyes, pulling into the harbor and setting anchor. "Ok, go do whatever. This is the end of whatever trip we're doing. Thanks for the ride. Have fun getting a navigator." Gurion made his way to the edge of the ship, sliding down the chain for the anchor before jumping off to the dock. It was an old trick he had learned from his pirate days. Turning and giving a final wave, Gurion went off into the town.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:46 pm

He glared slightly as he watched the guy leave. "Wow what a pile he is.." He mumbled before climbing down. He soon began to move his way through the crowds of people wanting to get their attention. Unfortunately, they didn't pay attention. However, a flyer began to hit him in the face. "Hey!" He grumbled before taking the paper off his face and reading it. "Oh my god...." The words WELL KNOWN BOUNTY HUNTER LEONARA DEL FROST TO BE EXECUTED LIVE TODAY was written on it as well as her picture. "Oh no no no... I gotta save her.. Eh... Maybe hardy could help.. Yeah!" He mumbled before quickly running off to find the man.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Ah. Freedom. He had missed it. He had his fingers intertwined and held them behind his head, sighing. Away from the necessity of having to listen to a captain and fearing falling off the boat and into the ocean. So nice. Gurion thought it'd be nice to celebrate his pitiful life with a drink. As he turned, a paper began to fly in his face. Catching it, he took a good look, eyebrow raised. "Leonara? Well, looks like the kid is going to be looking for me."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:25 pm

He panted heavily as he began to run through the crowd. "Haardddy!" He yelled out pushing his way out of the gathering. He huffed and held his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "Dammit! I've ran around this dumb town square like five times now! Why can't I find him!" He yelled as he angrily swung his arms and watched as one flew off into the crowd.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:30 pm

A hand shot out of the crowd, catching the arm. Gurion emerged, lips tight. "First off, kid, my damn name is NOT Hardy. Second of all, keep your parts to yourself." He threw the hand back a bit forcefully but not without parts of the crowd shocked at the grotesqueness of it all. Gurion hmphed, walking towards Jack. "Now, you gonna drag me to find out what the hell happened or am I free to go?"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:34 pm

He grabbed his arm back and quickly put it on himself again. He then smiled happily seeing him. "Har-" He paused hearing him. He then began to give a innocent pout. "Please?... You gotta help me. I... I don't know what to do your the smart one in this relationship."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:40 pm

He groaned. "Sadly, in this pairing I am the smart one. What the hell did your friend even get arrested for?" From what Jack had told him, his friend was a bounty hunter. Those guys had a love-hate relationship with the sea dogs. Love because criminals were brought in, hate because criminals were not captured or bounty hunters would fight amongst themselves or- gasp- they had to pay money to bounty hunters. Collecting money was always the roughest part of it all since the seadogs were stingy ones.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 pm

"I don't know but all I know is that it's probably for absolutely nothing!" He growled and cracked his knuckles. "I'm gonna get her out of here and get to the bottom of this!" Before he could run off and head first to the platform, he turned towards him and pouted. "Got a plan?"

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:47 pm

"Yeah, don't run head first into it like an idiot." Gurion walked casually, not seeming to be in a hurry. "You've already got too much attention on us. There are advantages to a sneak attack, especially if you need a quick get away. So just walk with me." He pulled out a cigarette, lighting it, and sticking it in his mouth. His mind was calculating what to do, how to do it.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:51 pm

Jack groaned slightly and lowered his head. "Ehhhhh." He then sighed and nodded. "Ok..." He said before taking a deep breath and calming down. He decided to take it easy and see things Gurion's way. He looked around. "I wonder where she is...."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:56 pm

"Well, it's getting late and she's getting executed today. She's at the execution platform." He nodded over to where Jack was originally going. "That's where I saw it from the boat. Don't jump on it. Just follow my lead." He lead the way to crowd, blending into it so much that he almost lost Jack. They stood a distance away, making sure to be close enough to see the features on the seadogs' faces. "Stay, kid."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:03 am

Jack gulped and nodded. "I don't want her to die..." He mumbled. He knew that the only way to say her was to follow his lead. He continued to move through the crowd until being told to stay. He groaned and nodded slightly doing as he was told.

Leonara sighed as she was knelt down on the large steel platform over the what seemed to be thousands standing before her. Her arms were handcuffed behind her preventing her from moving. She watched as the marine began to spoke as the other prepared the sword. "Any last words?" He asked with a small smirk. She huffed and blew her hair out of her face before turning and looking the other way. "Yeah next time you try touching my ass again, I'll slice you in two." The man growled angrily almost threatening to hit her before being stopped.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:10 am

Gurion hmped as he watched her. Reminded him almost of himself. 'All these kids being like me. Makes me sick.' As the girl insulted the man, he felt a small chuckle arise from inside of him. That's the spunk he liked. The seadog was about to threaten her before another one, a higher ranking seadog, stepped in. Gurion examined him for a moment before the frown deepened on his face. "Well, well. If it ain't Colonel Whosywhatisit. Don't remember your name but damn its been a while," he muttered to himself.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:17 am

Soon Leonara was pushed and a foot was placed on her back pushing her closer to the platform. "Hey!" She called out in pain. "Another mutt put down for threatening the navy. She has said her last words. Let the execution begin!" The crowd grew silent. Jack gasped feeling faint. "Come on Hardy save her already!" He mumbled jumping up and down anxiously.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:26 am

"Kid, there's a thing called patience and you don't know what it is." A hand slipped into his jacket, taking out a lighter and a smoke bomb. "We ain't gonna fight. We're gonna run. And we're gonna run fast, understand me?" The fire came up, the bomb held. He waited until the last minute to throw it, the smoke blasting into the air and covering nearly the whole square. There were cries of surprise and crashing sounds before two arms wrapped around Leonara and pulled her away. They were cold arms but different ones then the Marines.

"Don't worry, I'm getting you out of here."

The coolness went to the chains on her, then the sound of breaking. "Let's go."

He dragged her off the platform, grabbing Jack. Through the dark they ran until finally getting to the docks. Gurion let go, crossing his arms. "There. Can I go now?"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:35 am

Leonara paused as she saw the courtyard begin to fill with smoke. As Gurion began to get her out, she glared. "Who... Are you?" She said before feeling her hands free. She quickly stood to her feet and grabbed the marine before taking her rapier from him and kicking him off the platform. She quickly jumped down and began to follow Gurion.

Jack gasped and aw'd like a child before seeing that she was free. She snickered and quickly began to run. Once they were safe, Jack smiled. "Leonara! Your ok!" She paused. "Jackson? So. He's with you, is eh?" Jack nodded. "Yeah! Anyway, you know why I came for ya right?" Leonara sighed. "Your not talking about the whole bounty thing are you."

Jack smiled and stuck his tongue out. "Yep! It's the real deal! And now your a Ripper Pirate too!"

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:00 am

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You two go on and be happy and do your pirate shit." Gurion looked over at her, glancing at the chains on her hands. He frowned at the sight of the ice and stuck his hands in his pockets. "I'm gonna get some rest in an inn. Have fun heading off on your own."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!