Calling Alucroas

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Re: Calling Alucroas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:10 am

Ok my pence worth of jive. Those logs have way too many numbers its like when Donald Duck went to Math-magic Land. Numbers are lame and have no basis on my life save for how many cigs I’ll smoke or what denomination of bill I’ll toss at a variable amount of teenage models romping on my bed. I’ve talked to Zhelir once and he was both cordial and adroit in his conversational style. I have never talked to the other guy. If I were a simpleton and hated things arbitrarily Alucroas would by default, fail. I can give my unbiased opinion on the situation and here it is.

While arguing is both pleasurable and ego-boosting, this is only true to the victor. How I saw it was Zhelir was hosing Alucroas and just like any square when they are getting picked on, they wanted to tattle. Alucroas put forth the long (too long) list of logs from chats Zhelir and he had in an effort to elucidate his claims to Zhelir’s jackassery. However, this was counter effective and only served Zhelir’s purpose, making Alucroas look like more of a chud.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:40 am

Additionally, about your third point in your initial post -- you see, I couldn't have "refused to produce logs." Or rather, not in the incriminating manner that you put it, for the fact that I haven't ever taken logs, hence my losing of these ones. My computer rebooted while I was sleeping, thus closing mIRC and losing the conversations therein.

3)Claims that everyone around us has some hatred for me, yet is unable to prove it and even refuses to present logs at various points, (Points not included in this particular arguement, however there were many times where it did indeed happen.)

Another example of how you have trouble comprehending extremely clear statements. I never said it occured in this case, I simply said it occurred in various others.

I believe the part in the argument where you were defending yourself for excluding information in the mod-forum was a fine example of how you refuse to show logs at times.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucroas
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lantis on Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:28 pm

I think the irony was missed. ;x
Arise within the hearts of mortal men, corruption, fouled glory and the scent of fear. Tremble, innocence stolen as the obsidian of dried blood replaces the beauty where flowers once bloomed. And despair, there is naught to save your ruptured spirits.

Lantis
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:36 pm

*Jader wins Flame Wars*

...I didn't even have to say anything. =D

Jader
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:52 am

Just because Jader possess flame elements doesn't mean he wins flamewars. I'll have Agron engulf your ass in a massive ice-cap.

Alucroas
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!