Camp Athens II

Camp Athens II

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Camp Athens II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:45 pm

Chompers Oh sure, of course :) Your roadtrips sound like ours... except with far more interesting animals. Ours are usually deer, raccoons, possums or squirrels... that sounds terrible. I don't wish death on any animal. I promise lol.

Veve I can't wait to see how she interacts with everyone. As for roommates, generally all the campers live on their own or with siblings. So, like Alex and Ajax share a cabin. And Sloane did stay with Sylas until he was seen hitting her. She's temporarily staying with Liam because he was the witness. Other than that... I think everyone has their own cabins.

So that would be up to you how you want to approach that. I mean, if you wanted a roommate that's totally possible. Would just have to bug the writer :)
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:28 pm

Finally got a post up. Sorry for the delay. Took Theo on to bed.

Just for the sake of building anticipation, I'll let you guys know that me and Noct have something in the works. No details though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yukoman997
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:29 pm

All the teasing. Rude. :(
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Re: Camp Athens II aw

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:13 pm

For those of you who don't use discord... I will be posting soon with Sparky. I have been ill with the flu and only just recovering. Its been 2 weeks and I hate it. So tired of coughing.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby veve on Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:44 pm

Oh no! Make sure you're taking good care of yourself!

veve
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:18 am

Sorry for my lack of posting too. Holidays you know and I have to work too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:59 am

I think we are all on holiday/end of school stuff right now. :p

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:49 pm

Sorry for the slowness on my end, gang. When holiday season comes around, work picks up and it's just a little taxing. (More so when you have a co-worker that does your head in)
I'll have a post up tomorrow/tonight.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:23 am

veve wrote:Oh no! Make sure you're taking good care of yourself!

Thank you :) I feel much better today. Still not 100% yet, but I'm definitely getting there as I'm not coughing half as much anymore, so it shouldn't be long before I can post. Just really sorry for those who are waiting on me.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!