Camp Athens II

Camp Athens II

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:27 pm

I'm doing it now. Managed to finally get on my computer now I'm feeling more like myself again. Just way too much has gone on with my health recently, but I'm better now. Hopefully, it'll stay that way too. Thank you, Sparky <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:32 pm

UPDATE: Finally done. Just passed it on to Sparky now to make some little edits/tweets for himself, and I'm just making a collab edit for it, and then it'll be posted. Again, sorry for the long wait. Really am.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:44 pm

I'm also still working on my Newest character :) which should be around when I come back from that little break for my chars. I'll still be around to read all your stuff, though, and it won't be a long break. Promise.

About to post my reply now.

There we go ^_^ Hope you're all happy now :P

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:14 pm

AND WE HAVE LIFT OFF Lol! Let's get this show back on the road. Awww Duke is a sweetie hehe. Now the fun part, who should I have Iliana pick for the closet? I totally forgot who I had in mind. Any ideas?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Very disappointing to see that Duke will be leaving also. I was hoping to interact with him more.

....not with Rae....

But actually with Liv.... platonically....

Oh, well.

Good post.....
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:07 am

Well Sparky will at least get his chance to rework Duke like he wanted... if he still wants to do that xD

And Zodia just choose whomever makes sense for Iliana. :)
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:43 am

Ah crap, sorry mombie. Would have made for some interesting interactions.

Duke will probably get the boot from Olympus earlier than Ajax and Alex's return XD

SparxALot
Member for 3 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:40 pm

I could have sworn I posted a replay here yesterday.

Anyway, Nocturn, I was deciding to either do Trinity or Wes. I just have a question for you first, do you plan on Evelyn going into the closet? If not, I was going to go with Trinity since Iliana is going to want to talk to her about Sylas and then maybe Trinity could give the bottle to Mason so we can move things along. If you did want Evelyn to go into the closet, then I'll pick Wesley. I can't see Wes giving Mason the bottle lol.

I just figured that we might want to move things along soon too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:32 am

Hey! Evelyn's fine giving the closet drama and action a miss. Thank you for checking though.
I also want to say, it doesn't matter who you choose for Iliana, for some reason or another, the writer and character would probably end up giving the bottle to Mason because I'm detecting we are ready to move on to other scenes and days. So again, just do what's best for your girl and makes sense for her :) Focus on your char. and the rest of us can sink or swim and work around you.

If it's Trinity, I anxiously await your PM. If it's Wes, I can't wait to read it xD
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 am

Soooo... is the collab for the next jump into the closet in progress? Or is this party burning out and Sparky and I should move it along with Mason?

edit: Got a post up. I apologize if it's not my best, I was struggling to get motivation for it because a lot of my excitement for what was going on kinda died out with the long wait. But hopefully it's a little something.

If there are typos, I apologize. I wasn't able to reread before posting but I'll get to it soon.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:51 am

Yeah, think It is time to move things along. Everyone has waited long enough as it is because of me.

I enjoyed the post, scar. Don't worry.

Is what we planned still happening too?

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:44 am

Yeah. Sparky and I have the posts already done. We've had them done for awhile. Just need Mason to get the bottle then him and I can post it all real quick to get things going.

So we're just waiting on that.

Andy and Wes aren't going to get another post until then unless someone is like itching to bug them. So yeah, nearly there.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!