Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Camp Athens II

Camp Athens II

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Yooooooo! The new characters look dope!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yukoman997
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:20 pm

I bet Theo would think "Oh yeah, more girls to flirt with" lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:36 pm

Lord knows he needs some new girls to flirt with

yukoman997
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:17 am

Thanks Yuko! I'm pretty excited about Blair. Sparky and I have had Blair and Lochlan in the works for awhile now (as you can see how his character has been up a lot longer than mine) lol. But they'll finally be gracing the world once we start a new day. So it'll be pretty fun. I'm excited.

xD Yeah, Theo doesn't need to be flirting with his sister anymore lol. But there are plenty of girls open for flirtations... Even Zodias ;) although Nelly is oblivious to flirting so... look out for that lol.

Also adding this here since we're on a new OOC page.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
1. Sloane
2. Daniel
3. Rae
4. Heath
5. Evelyn
6. Wes
13. Mason
14. Trinity
15. Iliana
16. Theo
17. Andy
18. Liam
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
7. Cherise
8. Penelope

9. Kohana
10. Sylas
11. Liv
12. Ethan
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:13 am

Yeah, post trials, I’m definitely gonna have Theo running around interacting with different people a good bit. Getting to know Rae is definitely at the top of my priority list. Bringing him closer to some of the guys, testing chemistry with some of the new girls...

yukoman997
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:48 am

LOL yeah best of luck with Nelly, poor Sylas attempted to flirt with her in that closest, but she was clueless haha. I still think Sylas doesn't know what to make of her.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:10 pm

Sorry not sorry, but I was waiting for someone else to take on another character before I did.

I will be bringing in the Son of Poseidon for some much needed law and order fun. Also because more men can never be a bad thing, and Wes needs a good bro.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:36 pm

Yes bring more men! My girls need potential love interests! Lol. Of course Nelly might be a lost cause, but we'll see.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:31 pm

Ajax is available ;)

Buuut yeah I'm struggling to find time to write. I got a couple social and work obligations so continue being patient please.

SparxALot
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:42 am

Well it's too late for me to go back and edit the list. So I'll just post everyone who's left here. Just as a reminder since it's been a minute.

14. Trinity
15. Iliana
16. Theo
17. Andy
18. Liam

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Heeeeyy glad you got there old man Sparky! ^_^ I've been lurking, checking RPG offline for a post to finally appear xD

There's a couple structure issues I gotta deal with in Trinity's and assuming I have a chill day, should be up sooner rather than later.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:35 pm

Yay!!! I am curious on how Liam will react to Trinity's trial? This should be interesting regardless since a good chunk of the campers know and care about Trinity.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:18 pm

I really don't think she's top cared about demigod but I'm curious how folks will respond too, if at all ^-^
On that note, this is the dealio: Working tonight and tomorrow, then have a wedding, using Sunday as recovery day, depending on how I feel and if I'm not stranded at my partner's I may get more writing done. Theeeenn working Monday, so Tuesday or Wednesday may be the magical day. If it comes before that, bonus.

xNocturnax
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:28 pm

I mean... Trinity is one of my most cared about characters lol. But I mean, I have some extra stakes in it haha. I'm very excited to see what happens to her and write Wes's response xD

No worries. Take all the time you need. I'm sure you'll still be faster than Sparky lol xD

jk Sparky :p

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:51 pm

I do have a spot carved out for Liam's reaction toward Trinity. Not sure what it will be since they don't know each other enough, but there may be a sense of familial responsibility. That, and, honestly - there's not a whole log that isn't going to piss him off right now.

mombie
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:15 am

I know it's been interesting to compare and contrast the trials, but I think it's even more unique when looking between the trials of siblings. I mean, so far we've only had Sloane and Sylas, both were very grim, but Sloane's strikes me as more 'chaotic'.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 am

Annnd scene.

xNocturnax
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:58 am

Nice Nocturn! Oh goodie, it's my turn. Is it wrong I've been looking forward to Iliana's trial the most out of my chars? The girl has been through hell.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:38 am

Ooooohhhh I really liked that Nocturna! That's going to be a whole lot for Wes to unpack. I have no idea how I'm going to have him respond lol. He'll be having like every spectrum of emotions.

Nearly done! Which is exciting. I'm kinda ready for all these fallout and to see how it effects everyone.

14. Trinity
15. Iliana
16. Theo
17. Andy
18. Liam

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:59 am

Gonna be a lot for Theo to take in as well...

yukoman997
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!