Camp Athens II

Camp Athens II

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Camp Athens II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:42 pm

No worries. Just take your time. As I always say to everyone RL comes first and it's not like we're posting super quickly on the RP anyway as everyone is busy.
ღღ My Pinterest // My DA // My Wattpad ღღ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:38 pm

Just to keep you in the loop everyone, my family, we just lost our dog, Oliver. He died this morning. So um, it may take a little longer to finish those 2 other char profiles. Thank you for your patience.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Oi I finally uploaded my 2nd char. I hope he looks okay.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:18 pm

Everything is good, and I'm really sorry about your dog. I know exactly how that is since I've lost pets too. Never gets easier when you've grown up with them. Hurts still even when you've had lots of animals over the years.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue May 07, 2019 8:00 pm

I'll be posting again for Alex and Ajax soon, guys. If anyone wants to plot something then let us all know here so we can work something out. I'm planning on having the Gods put Alex on trial... and for Hades to temporarily have control over camp which he turns it into some kind of gladiator type arena? but... not sure how you'd all feel about the constant fighting. I just think it might get boring a little quickly after a while. What are your thoughts?

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Mmmm, yeah a lot of intense stuff happened in the RPG from what I remembered reading so maybe a cool down is needed? Plus this will give me the chance to have my own chars show up. One of them is still a little traumatized from her own recent experiences anyway.

I've been roleplay for almost 20 years now and just like with any story, I think having 'slow moments' is just as important, especially when drama is a main element. That's just my opinion though.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Wed May 08, 2019 5:43 pm

I like that idea Feisty. I think putting on a gladiator type arena could be awesome... good for drama, especially if certain characters are put against each other. It'd also give my evil boy something to do xD

Like putting characters who care about each other or hate each other could be SUPER interesting. Like Ajax vs. Mason, or Andy vs. Keith, Wes Vs. Trin... stuff like that. Especially if Hades has some way to force them into complying and fighting. I'm totally game.

Edit: As for plotting bits, Sylas is open if you want something to do... And Andy will most likely take Mason's advice and choose not to confront Keith just yet. So, I'll most likely have her just go on a walk or stay in her cabin. As for Wes and Sloane, they're fairly reoccupied. But you can do whatever suits you.
Image Image
Image Image

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sun May 12, 2019 12:09 am

A few days later but I'm gonna put my two cents in xD I definitely think we need to allow for a wind down and allow the newer characters to be introduced. Otherwise, I like the idea for a story. Roleplay wise it might be more a pain, just in terms of choreographing a fight and me being lazy. But I'm up for whatever.

Also, it's less about plotting than just telling everyone but if you're looking for some interaction you're free to bug my girls whenever ^_^
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun May 12, 2019 2:24 am

Thank you for your thoughts guys.

I definitely agree that the chorographing for fight scenes is a pain. I'm lazy too, and I have honestly never been good at writing all that stuff. I've always avoided fight scenes unless it was a quick little spar or fight during a heated argument.

I do like the idea, but I do think it will get tiresome with always trying to come up with some new fighting skills during each "match".

Lets have the cool down period. 100% with that.

We have dragged our characters through so much already haha, but that was just for entertainment for you all. But anyway... Yes... It will give new characters time to come in and settle with everyone.

I'm actually going to have Alex decide that she wants to stay because she will realise that leaving will just allow Mason to win. I'm nit sure what you can plot with Alex and Ajax, but if you have any ideas... let me know.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun May 12, 2019 8:56 pm

I have one more question though. There is a Camp Counselor type of person here watching over the camp right? Who is this person again and how is he connected to the gods and goddesses?

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 13, 2019 12:15 am

Okay guys I finally submitted my 3rd char. I hope she looks okay.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon May 13, 2019 5:05 am

They look fine.

And no councellor. There is just staff members who work on the camp, but not all of them have a connection to the Gods. Don't ask why because I don't know :p I didn't work that out. They just turned up in the story and thats that lol.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Alrighty, I did my first post guys. I don't know who my chars should run into first, so I am open to ideas.

And thanks for that info Feisty.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon May 13, 2019 6:38 pm

No worries. Well done in posting already and getting your profiles done.

I don't mind who bugs my two gems.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue May 14, 2019 8:30 am

Making a post for Alex and Ajax. Don't know when I'll post it, so... yeah. Just so you know I'm writing :P

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Hey what does the stables look like? And it never occurred me to ask this, but does the camp look like architectural wise? Does it look like a basic modern day camp or are there Greek structures strewn about? And this camp is in Greece right?

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri May 17, 2019 2:00 am

Hey ^_^ Just letting you all know I'm alive and well, just trying to get this essay out the way then will brush up on my post then post it.

xNocturnax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Hey Feisty, I just posted for my chars and they've ran into Alex.

And hi Nocturna. Yeah I remember doing essays for college. Even the ones I did enjoy, I still had to do a lot of work and research on them.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Scar, I have a quick question about your latest post. That last line Sylas said, did he just murmur it to himself or could the other chars in the Stables hear it?

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!