Camp Athens II

Camp Athens II

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Camp Athens II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamwaker on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:14 pm

I will likely post after Chompers, Theo, and Sparx. :)

I hope we all get so dramatic over the result. I look forward to the impending outbreak of demigods divided. I'm especially curious as to who Liv and Liam will stand by, and I can kind of guess the types of folks Cherise will stand with. Good thing I may have healers for either or!
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreamwaker
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:08 am

No idea where any of my chars will fall and this includes my new char. However don't be surprised if Iliana tries to prevent both parties from fighting each other. I didn't intend for Iliana to 'find her voice' for some time, but with all this drama, she may find it sooner then I thought.

Question though, if and when a "Civil War" situation breaks out, will the Gods get involved to actually stop the fighting.

On a totally separate note, I have a question about the cabins, are they sound proof? Iliana tends to have nightmares a lot and at times screams in her sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:37 am

Heheh, had to snatch Sloane while she was available since she's climbing the popularity ladder :P Will do my other boys later and even edit Mason's post a little, but with Andy and Wes going together and Trinity gone I'm curious to see the new flight buddies.

SparxALot
Member for 2 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:11 am

Zodia195 wrote:No idea where any of my chars will fall and this includes my new char. However don't be surprised if Iliana tries to prevent both parties from fighting each other. I didn't intend for Iliana to 'find her voice' for some time, but with all this drama, she may find it sooner then I thought.

Question though, if and when a "Civil War" situation breaks out, will the Gods get involved to actually stop the fighting.

On a totally separate note, I have a question about the cabins, are they sound proof? Iliana tends to have nightmares a lot and at times screams in her sleep.

Its her cabin, so she can do what she likes to it, and have it however you want.
ღღ My Pinterest || My DA || My Wattpad || Song ღღ

I WAS TOLD TO NEVER BE AFRAID OF STORMS...
SO I BECAME ONE INSTEAD

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 am

Hey crew, I'm thinking of playing mix and match with gifs. Like pairings that haven't had the chance to interact / most unlikely couples kind of thing. Is this worth the investment or nah? :P

SparxALot
Member for 2 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamwaker on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 am

I love the crackship gifs, so you should! I am also a sucker for ships.

Dreamwaker
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:46 am

I really like your gifs Sparx. I know I haven't mentioned it before. I don't bother asking for one since well, I don't like asking for 'freebies' from others because I feel guilty for doing so. Anyway, Sparx, I love your post for Mason and it gave me an idea. I never really mentioned what happened to the guy who killed Iliana's father. Maybe Iliana could have actually killed him, but the trauma of it made her forget. As someone who has suffered trauma myself, I do have blanks in my own memory from events that have happened to me. I wasn't surprised when Mason patted Iliana on the head either.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:42 pm

All I know is Eve would love a lot of dramatic fallout over the result haha I'm just waiting on Yuko then I'll smash out my replies :)

@sparx I mean, Sloane's got my vote for 'Camp Queen' at the next party ;) She's a hot commodity right now. Also, love that idea for worst couples, would totally be keen for that all your gifs are so good, I just go back and look at them whenever I need a pick me up haha

Chompers
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamwaker on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:27 pm

I posted for Cherise. I will do the others a bit later as I am bogged with the dreaded GROUP PAPER (whoever came up with that is the devil). I'm also waiting on Chompers/Theo for Liam anyhow.

Dreamwaker
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:58 am

Fun fact, or not so fun but just a fact :P I initially wrote Mason walking by Iliana without a pat on the head or anything but I was like nah, after what she said, he'd give her more acknowledgement than that. Also, at the end of him doubting Iliana or Demeter would do it, I had something like "but people surprised him", but Mason's in a bit of a bubble and I figured he wouldn't care to actually contemplate what others had done.

Sorry I don't have any of Heath yet :P Being a model, he's a pain in the ass to work with gif wise lol. But I actually really enjoy making crackship gifs so if there's any requests or something (turning into tumblr here lol) just shoot.

SparxALot
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:57 am

I will finish up with Trinity's post later today. Just feeding the refresh syndrome and antsy readers.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:03 pm

I should be able to post either tonight or tomorrow

yukoman997
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Figure I ask this, but anyone want to ride with any of my chars? I was going to have Iliana and Heath and Ethan can hitch a ride with someone, but I am open to ideas.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamwaker on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:30 am

xNocturnax wrote:I will finish up with Trinity's post later today. Just feeding the refresh syndrome and antsy readers.

I prefer the term... enthusiastic roleplay monitor.

Also, Zodia, I can probably have Liam hop on with whomever of your characters is the odd duck out. I am sure that his charms won't go over well.

Dreamwaker
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:14 am

Just asking not pushing but are we about ready for the next sunny day at camp? :P

SparxALot
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 am

Don't forget that I still need to post >. > thank you! Lol. You're all super quick, and there's me slow as ever :(

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:06 am

I mean when/if characters and writers are ready :P Might tuck my boys in in the next upcoming posts.

Zodia I was going to suggest just stealing away whatever character and riding with them xD

SparxALot
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:55 pm

@zodia or anyone else... I've left Theo open to ride back with anyone, just have someone approach him.

yukoman997
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:12 am

I only had time to post for Iliana and Heath for now. I'll try to get an Ethan post up soon.

Zodia195
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:47 am

Okay... I'm just about to make dinner/lunch, so I'll be back after and work on my posts. ^-^ hopefully it shouldn't take me too long. I'm really glad and happy that you're all enjoying yourselves so far. I hope O_O lol.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!