Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Athens

Camp Athens

a part of “Camp Athens”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A kind of Summer Camp where demigods train in battle and test their powers and skills to the max, readying them for whatever will threaten their lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:00 pm

All updated :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:10 am

Alright so I will be working on the relationships soon. If anyone wants anything specific with my character PM me! If not, I'm just assuming my character is wary but is accepting of everyone's character. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:39 am

I had a pretty bad night due to lost of power. It is currently 4am, I will try really hard to get Adrian's Character Sheet up before the end of Saturday or Early Sunday morning. Sorry I haven't even started it yet.

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:27 am

QueenKatarinaa wrote:I had a pretty bad night due to lost of power. It is currently 4am, I will try really hard to get Adrian's Character Sheet up before the end of Saturday or Early Sunday morning. Sorry I haven't even started it yet.

Take your time, there is no rush with anything, especially since I'm working on other things too and waiting for others to join us. Just do it when you can and when you feel like doing it. There's no deadline. Just get his Icon up and submit him. Information can be worked on at any time.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:26 am

Good afternoon, everyone :) hope you've slept well or having a fantastic day. I know I am so far.
I'm just giving you all a week from today to get yourselves ready. If you've not finished your relations,
or character sheets!? then that's okay, you can still join in on the role-play that I will be posting.
Please, make sure you read the rules. You can post 2-3 paragraphs in the RP, but nothing more.
Why? I hear you ask? because it'll be too much for some to respond to, and it's easier to read
and easier to keep up with. If you need to go a bit over 3 paragraphs? then that's fine.

Hope you all have fun. If you're new and still deciding on your Godly parent e.t.c? then that's
okay too, you will still be able to join in, but you will have to get up to scratch with where the
role-play is at the moment. Make sure you tag in who your post is directed at.

Have any questions? let me know, and I will answer all of them a.s.a.p x

again, thank you so much in taking an interest in this group.

Happy Role-playing.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey can I reserve a male slot for Hermes with the Face Claim Kazuya Kamenashi? His character's name would be Takeo Kobayashi

GIF

PIC (as it's really big)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Yes you can, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:09 pm

I've completed Ajax's relations, just got to work on Alex's. It's okay if you're not finished, guys, you can go back to them at anytime. During the role-play when it's up!? we'll need you to post in here to keep us up to date on where you are, when you'll be posting etc. If you can't post as you're busy in real-life? then just let everyone know so they know. No-one has to rush with replies either, you post when you want to.

I'll be offline now, guys, but I should be back later. Take care. x

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:40 pm

I have everything done except for the biography and picking out a theme song. I should be able to finish by tonight or tomorrow. Hit me up if anyone wants to do friendships and whatnot.

EDIT: I'm done with everything except banners

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 pm

If anyone is good at making banners I want to know if someone could make a few for me? Please and thank you!:)
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:01 am

Banners for where?

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:17 am

The top of posts.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:13 pm

You mean when you're posting an rp reply? you can just use a normal gif.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:50 pm

@Feisty:
Sorry but I must take back my reservation.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Dumisa wrote:
@Feisty:
Sorry, her face claim will be Jennifer Lawrence with the blonde hair.

Alright, that's fine. But how come?

Also guys, the role-play will be up on Sunday after Lunch time { UK time }

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blood Lichen on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:48 pm

May I make a character that is the Son of Hephaestus?

FC: David Tennant

Blood Lichen
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Yes :) Name of character & actor>?

Also.. sorry I've not been around or posted the starter, I'm sick with an abscess & it's swollen up the right side of my face :( working on the starter though, so it will probably be up by tomorrow. Thank you so much for being patient with me.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Take your time fiesty <3 it's better to take care of yourself first (plus abscesses are the WORST). Looking forward to meeting everyone tho

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Thank you <3 It's starting to go down so, It'll be a couple of days until I'm better.
I know, right? it is. I'm in agony mostly at night D: annoying as I want to sleep,
and I want normal, proper food.. just soup for me while my family teases me
with Chinese Take-away's and burgers :'( lol. I'm off for night though, I need
to catch some sleep while there's no pain. I'm looking forward to meeting
everyone too :D Hope you guys will like the starter. Nighty Night. xx

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:53 am

Starter is up, Guys.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!