Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Athens

Camp Athens

a part of “Camp Athens”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A kind of Summer Camp where demigods train in battle and test their powers and skills to the max, readying them for whatever will threaten their lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:16 pm

I'll be posting my starter after I finish my Character's Relationships.

Unless we don't really have to have that done right away?

Also both of my character's are 100% done!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparklyRainbowLlama on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:08 am

Is it to late to join? If not I'd like to reserve, FC Maia Mitchell, daughter of Hera, her name is Rosalie Johnson. I thinking about doing another.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SparklyRainbowLlama
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 pm

QueenKatarinaa wrote:I'll be posting my starter after I finish my Character's Relationships.

Unless we don't really have to have that done right away?

Also both of my character's are 100% done!

No that can all be done in your own time. And will be looking at everyone's characters eventually. I'm still recovering, but I'm almost better :)

SparklyRainbowLlama wrote:Is it to late to join? If not I'd like to reserve, FC Maia Mitchell, daughter of Hera, her name is Rosalie Johnson. I thinking about doing another.

Nope, it's not too late ^_^ welcome. Will add you to list very soon.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Will be posting soon. Just a little caught up in work atm.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:24 pm

For some reason I cannot tag anyone in my post! So i do apologize for that!

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:48 am

QueenKatarinaa wrote:For some reason I cannot tag anyone in my post! So i do apologize for that!

Don't worry about it :) I'm not sure why it won't let you D: are you putting Capital Letters in for their names?

@everyone else: I will be posting later on for Alex and Ajax. If you've not posted yet? don't worry, I'll give approximately seven days before the story progresses. I understand that some of you are also busy in OOC, and that's fine. If seven days is too soon? then let me know a better one, maybe? - Thank you.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:23 pm

FeistyDeadlySins wrote:
QueenKatarinaa wrote:For some reason I cannot tag anyone in my post! So i do apologize for that!

Don't worry about it :) I'm not sure why it won't let you D: are you putting Capital Letters in for their names?

@everyone else: I will be posting later on for Alex and Ajax. If you've not posted yet? don't worry, I'll give approximately seven days before the story progresses. I understand that some of you are also busy in OOC, and that's fine. If seven days is too soon? then let me know a better one, maybe? - Thank you.

I finally got it to work, just now. I'm not sure what was going on. It had to be with the site because I was trying to make a character for another role play and i had everything filled in and nothing came up when i submitted it.

I was using Capital letters though.

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Definitely the site then. It has trouble everyday in one form or another :P

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparklyRainbowLlama on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Rosalie is finished, I'll do the relationships and stuff tomorrow.

SparklyRainbowLlama
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:26 pm

No rush. I'll be posting a reply to our role-play tomorrow, guys. It's 1:53am here for me.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:34 pm

I'll be replying sometime Sunday.

I've been busy with kids lately. I get a break Sunday.

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Okay. I won't be on until I'm better. Got a cold, & a bad ear which is causing major toothache. I've already taken 6 pain killers today, & slept on & off all day :( if it doesn't get better soon? then I'm going to go the doctors about my ear, & then the dentists { even though I hate both places } but I can't take tossing & turning all night in agony when the pills haven't kicked in yet, or waring off.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:37 am

I will try to post as much as I can, my internet is down, the payment didn't go through. I will get to the library as much as possible good thing it is close to my house, again really sorry about this guys. It sucks!
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:52 pm

There is no rush here, especially since I want everyone to put real-life first before anything else. The role-play isn't going anywhere, so it's up to you when you post or not. There's no pressure as to when you need to reply, that's up to you. I'm patient.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:50 pm

I will be out of town for all of next week so if I can post by Saturday unfortunately I'll be MIA until next next Sunday.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

No worries. Just reply as soon as you can so we can get the story rolling.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:48 pm

There's something wrong with the power around my area and the internet tower is messing up as well. Due to all the rain we have been having as done some damage. Im on the computer at school right now and and I only get 15 minutes, I will reply as soon as I can!

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:45 am

That's weird. Well, good luck in getting it fixed.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:41 am

And I'm just worn out as of late. And if I do have writing juice, it's for my own rp :P lol just to be honest. But this is certainly not forgotten.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:29 am

@Sparky: Alright, babe, no worries.

@everyone: I just want to add, that if you feel ignored or anything? please let us know here in the OOC and someone will make you feel apart of the RP with us. I don't mean to interact Alex with just a selective few, I will get around to you all eventually, I promise. This is just how her story is going so far until she's able to meet everyone else too. If you'd like to meet Alex? let me know in my messages and we'll figure out how they can meet. It's still early days yet with everyone being busy, sick, tired etc.. so just be patient with replies. Thank you. xx <3

Also.. if you would like { If you can } to interact separately with someone? then you can start a role-play in the places section for you and whoever you want to role-play with. I won't mind, just as long as you can cope with the main story too. I just don't want everyone feeling obligated to post at a certain time. That is up to you, just don't make us wait too long :P like.. 2 weeks is too long. A week is alright if you're busy. Just let us know when you can and can't post. Thank you.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!