Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Athens

Camp Athens

a part of “Camp Athens”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A kind of Summer Camp where demigods train in battle and test their powers and skills to the max, readying them for whatever will threaten their lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Athens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Camp Athens"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Camp Athens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 am

Save a spot for me in advance.

I'm not sure what fc or god I'd like to reserve yet. But as this has a whole development stage to go through yet, I figure I have some time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:49 am

Sparky Salvatore wrote:Save a spot for me in advance.

I'm not sure what fc or god I'd like to reserve yet. But as this has a whole development stage to go through yet, I figure I have some time.

Yeah, Hun, you do :) take your time in deciding ^-^ I have to make a list of the Gods and stuff. Do you want to help in that area? :P lol.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:35 am

I would love to reserve a role as the daughter of Tyche, the Goddess of luck and fortune.
I also saw you were looking for info on Greek gods, I know of a website that could be really helpful.
http:[TAKE THIS OUT]//www.rickriordan.com/books/percy-jacksons-world/resources/explore-greek-mythology/meet-the-greek-gods
Last edited by TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:25 am

as this becomes more and more developed I'd like to have a spot for Ares :)
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:23 pm

This should be good!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:18 pm

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:I would love to reserve a role as the daughter of Tyche, the Goddess of luck and fortune.
I also saw you were looking for info on Greek gods, I know of a website that could be really helpful.
http:[TAKE THIS OUT]//www.rickriordan.com/books/percy-jacksons-world/resources/explore-greek-mythology/meet-the-greek-gods

Thank you ^_^ I'll take a look

jericho193 wrote:as this becomes more and more developed I'd like to have a spot for Ares :)

:) Okie Dokie. It shouldn't be much longer until the Gods are up. So bare in mind of your face claims too. Real people please.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Each God below will have a face claim, and 6 offspring's each with traits and powers/abilities that come from their Godly parent. Everything that you need to know will be posted on the intro page in due time. Just need your patience as it'll take some time to set up everything for you all, then we can really start enjoying ourselves ^_^ excited? I know I am :D

Zeus - God of the sky ( Luke Evans )
Hera - Goddess of Marriage, Mothers and Families
Poseidon - God of the sea ( Kellan Lutz )
Demeter - Goddess of Agriculture
Ares - God of War ( Henry Cavill )
Athena - Goddess of Wisdom, war and useful arts ( Isabel Lucas )
Apollo - God of the sun, music and poetry
Artemis - Goddess of the moon, the hunt & animals
Hephaestus - God of Fire
Aphrodite - Goddess of love and beauty
Hermes - God of thieves
Dionysus - God of wine
Hades - God of the underworld
Hypnos - God of Sleep
Nemesis - Goddess of revenge
Iris - messenger of the Gods
Hecate - Goddess of Magic, Necromancy and ghosts
Tyche - Goddess of good luck and fortune

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Reserving ) FC: Bob Morley GP: Son of Zeus

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:57 am

Alright, how many reservations/characters can we make? Because I'm pinned in quite the dilemma of what I want. Lol.

And if you wish for Daniel's revival he'd probably turn to a son of Hectate's or Hermes' or even Hades. ((FC: Chris Wood))
Let me know :D
Last edited by Sparky Salvatore on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:05 am

Here's my FC Amanda Seyfried, daughter of Tyche. Her name is Clara Marie Tollera
I'm almost done with her WIP.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 am

Alright :) thank you for reserving. I will add your choices to the intro shortly. Remember, you can pick two characters if you think you can handle it.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:04 am

I was just thinking about that actually. I think son of Hecate. I'm gonna use Jim Morison as his FC. And name him... Toby Parker.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:22 am

Okay. I got it.This time for real...

Daniel will be edited to Hecate's child. Highly manipulative with wits about him. He will not lose his charm at all.

and one more role with fc Colton Haynes as a son of Hades. If I need to even the gender proportion though, let me know.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:36 am

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:I was just thinking about that actually. I think son of Hecate. I'm gonna use Jim Morison as his FC. And name him... Toby Parker.

Could you pick an Actor please? Singers and things are harder to get you pictures/gifs

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:46 am

Jim Sturgess and I'm talking across the universe Jim! And seeing as there is already a son of Hecate I'll change mine to the son of Dionysus.
(He will be the ultimate party boy!)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:20 am

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:Jim Sturgess and I'm talking across the universe Jim! And seeing as there is already a son of Hecate I'll change mine to the son of Dionysus.
(He will be the ultimate party boy!)

There is more than one son and daughter for each God. 3 males and 3 females.
So which Godly parent? and what will their name be the same?
take a look at the Gods on the intro. I think Dionysus isn't on there
as Apollo is going to be the one for parties.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:25 am

I just went back and read through them! So I'm thinkin Apollo.
And I was wondering what is the oldest a character can be?
Is 21 to old?
And I'm sorry about all this back an fourth but here's the final but.
So my male character is going to be the son of Apollo, his name is Toby Samuel Parker, FC is Aaron Taylor Johnson.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:40 am

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:I just went back and read through them! So I'm thinkin Apollo.
And I was wondering what is the oldest a character can be?
Is 21 to old?
And I'm sorry about all this back an fourth but here's the final but.
So my male character is going to be the son of Apollo, his name is Toby Samuel Parker, FC is Aaron Taylor Johnson.

No problem :) and no, 21 is fine. Will add your character now.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 am

Awesome! Thanks.
Here's what Toby's gonna look like.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!