Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Athens: The Second Year

Camp Athens: The Second Year

a part of “Camp Athens: The Second Year”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

A camp for the demigod children of Greek Paragons to train as they become soldiers for Olympus, learning to hone their abilities and become heroes. ( Closed )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens: The Second Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens: The Second Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:21 am

Hey, Nocturna! Glad to see you in somewhat more of a writing spirit. I'm always happy to bang out a quick collab between Trinity and Rae, but I am not sure how much of a fight that might be! Haha. I haven't even got a clue about what Rae would do. I'm sure it would be quick, but not Liam and Lochlan quick.

Since I am with the kiddos on their Spring Break this week, I am able to work on writing. I saw you started it, so let's get it done so we can both relax about RP obligation. Haha.

Anyway, you'd never be kicked! We love Evelyn and Trinity too much.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:15 am

Hey all! Just a heads up. I came to realize that if you post from the main page of the universe (where you can see the bio/info for the RP at the top and you scroll down to see posts)... something weird is going on where you'll get an error, it'll post but you won't be able to edit it afterwards. A work around is when you go into the universe, go over to places and go into the setting "Camp Athens". If you post in there it'll work like normal.

Hope that helps everyone out!
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:44 am

I feel bad this is happening, but at the same time, I am glad I am not the only one having that issue. I started having this issue earlier this year. It's a pain!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:41 pm

Haha. Ethan referring to Wes’s moves as tricks up his sleeve when he unfastens his bionic arm xD I liked that too much. Probably not even intentional but I got a good laugh in my break

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:32 pm

HAHAHA that was unintended! But yeah that is funny. It's sad, but I tend to be funny when I don't even try lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:07 pm

Phew, in the nick of time.
My work load is about to pick up mid-April so I'm glad I could knock that out of the park first. If I don't log on during the busy/hectic period, you can bet I'm still reading along :)
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:22 am

I am glad we manage to get one more duel in! Hey Nocturn, that duel was giving me Heracles vs. The Nemean lion vibes. Was that fight inspiration?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:14 pm

Wouldn't call it inspiration as such. Once I read Rae shapeshifting to a lion of all things, I was a little stumped but I thought it was time to really flex some Ares powers and the strength above all things as it seems to fade to the background. And Trinity's not the smartest fighter so I knew she'd face it head-on and envisioned her taking down the lion.
I admit Hercules entered my mind as I was typing but..yeah wasn't the sole inspiration.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:25 am

I didn't have Hercules in mind, though I think about it now. Haha. I honestly just had no clue on how to fight Trinity, so I just thought of gladiatorial animal sparring. I figured that might give Trinity a small run for her money! However that phrase goes. I also wanted to show off Rae's shifting abilities, not just her marksmanship - to sort of separate her skills from Cherise. :)

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Ohhh nice! I forgot that Artemis's kids can transform into animals so that was cool!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:39 pm

I wanted to get Nick's post up during the weekdays, but the fifth-grade class I am subbing in this week has me mentally, emotionally, and creatively drained. Things you can do while you wait on me include:

--Posting reactions
--Starting on your after-event posts/collaborations so that they are ready after Nick is up.
--Daydreaming about the characters (always fun)

Thanks for the patience, and excuse the hold-up while I deal with this generation of 10-year olds that think it's okay to tell me to "shut the fuck up" or say "that I must love holding balls." :)

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:13 pm

Looks like the site is back. Fingers crossed it stays there.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:52 am

While Andy is tagged in the post, anyone is free to bug Mason. I mean I'd personally have questions about why he's outside someones cabin in waiting xD

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:12 am

So I think I might've gone about posting the wrong way cause...there's a way now of course.
Anywho,Evelyn came to me like a dream so I posted for her before I potentially afk :)

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:53 am

I love Evelyn so much! Her interactions with anyone are just cool, but it is interesting to her conversations with Sylas. I'll be curious on how she and Liv would interact.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue May 03, 2022 7:19 am

Alright, thought I could smash out a post before the tired bug caught me. I was wrong haha. I got a bit more Trinity to work on then she's out in the world.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed May 25, 2022 10:28 pm

So word becoming void/an unlicensed product is a thing...
Anywho, I'll have something for Trinity soon :)

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu May 26, 2022 9:48 pm

Oh yeah I heard about that. Sounds good :) I've been waiting for a couple more replies before posting for my characters. Might work on Sylas and Wes once Trin gets up. I do have a friend coming in from out of town for next week. So that might slow me down a little. But not much.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue May 31, 2022 9:30 am

Just a heads up for those who might not have seen the discord, I had a recent and unexpected death in the family. I'm still around doing my thing on here. But I might be a bit slower/MIA for a week or so as I deal with the funeral and whatever else. Thanks for understanding <3

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:05 pm

Panic posted haha. But my boy isn't going to make any moves because it's unkindly.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!