Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Camp half blood- The New Great Prophecy

Camp half blood- The New Great Prophecy

a part of “Camp half blood- The New Great Prophecy”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Many years have passed and the gods have kept there deal..but the new quest is coming..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp half blood- The New Great Prophecy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Camp half blood- The New Great Prophecy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Alright even though I am not the GM I will clear things up for all of you. The fourth spot was already taken by AfterShock who already has a character posted up. We already have all the people that are apart of the seven in the prophecy but there is room for others to join because other characters would be a big part of the RP as well.

7 Of the prophecy

daughter of Poseidon- Taken by Emily3456 (Piper)
son of Zeus- Taken by Zen_Ink (not mentioned yet)
son of Hades- Taken by Adrian Shadoan (Seph)
( the other four thats goes with them on the quest some become best friends some fall in love and some become eh..enimes. )
1)Taken by Fantasygirl (Isabella)
2)Taken by Emily3456 (Not mentioned yet.)
3)Taken by X-Fly-X (Tye)
4)Taken by AfterShock (Darren)
So the ones that have not mentioned means no character sheet put up but the people saved the spot. Anyway as for other characters I might as well help you guys out with that.
1. Iris
2. Alkaline
3. Kyara

(There are other characters but the GM has not accepted them yet...So yea. Hope this clears things up for all of you! If you have questions PM the GM Emily3456)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Alright, thanks a lot. ^___^ I'll have a character up in a little.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Desperado
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 pm

this is based off of those novels about that son of Poseidon right?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 pm

No I do believe it is more based off of the new installment to the series which is The Lost Hero. The Lost hero. Click here to know what I mean!

It still has the same general idea though if that was what you meant.

(Once again I am not the GM!!! Just like to make this clear to all you who don't know.)

Caille
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Ohhhh okay... Are there still spots open for demigods then or does only the actual GM know this?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm

There is spots left. At least five that are open because the GM has yet to come on and accept some characters.

Caille
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Man, that stinks. I would call dibs on the son of Ares if I could lol.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Just posted my character.

Desperado
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Did i get accepted?
What's black and white with red all over?

Sir Drazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Anyone have any idea when this thing is starting?

Aftershock
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampKnightObsessed on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 pm

I want this to start soon... =(

VampKnightObsessed
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:28 am

Try messaging the GM maybe? :/

X-Fly-X
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed May 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Hopefully soon, this roleplay had been put off for too long. ):
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 11 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!