Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Camp Half-Blood:What About Uranus?

a part of “Camp Half-Blood:What About Uranus?”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

Sequel to Camp Half-Blood: Gargoyles & Demons. Please read that RP first if you are joining, or you may ask for a summary. NEED RP'ers!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Half-Blood:What About Uranus?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Camp Half-Blood:What About Uranus?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Camp Half-Blood:What About Uranus?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 pm

And now we wait xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Synicate
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 am

you guys hear from nightmare recently or know why she seems to have just disappeared?
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue May 22, 2012 3:56 pm

i have not heard from her, then again I'm not rerally that close with her.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed May 23, 2012 1:18 am

just thought i'd check kinda miss her ya know fun person to RP with.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed May 23, 2012 6:18 am

AHA!!!!!!!! your jokes

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 am

it's GOOOOOOOOOOD lol no i kinda do miss her though.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Hurry it up people, I'm looking forward to this xD Can we just start and the others can catch up? I'm really impatient, my bad, hehe

Synicate
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm

yeah I guess we can start.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Mon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey guys this is a new RP I created. roleplay/torn-lands-new-and-old-threats-remake/ I would love for any of you guys to join it.

loowman141414
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue May 29, 2012 7:14 am

and the Nightmare has returned.

holothewisewolf
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 am

is this rp dead or what? I submitted a character and I see it has neither been rejected or accepted

Shaodow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:49 am

@shadow: I'm sorry, my computer has been messed up lately I will see to your character and tgive you some feed back some time today

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 pm

alright well can you explain what's going on with the current characters, I read through the post and nothing's making sense to me

Shaodow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm

did you read the prequels? have you read the books? doesn't matter at least read the last two RP's they are less than 40 pages each so it won't take too long just follow the links.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 pm

I've read all the books, I'm saying what thwe characters are doing at the moment is making no sense to me. Can't you just give me a breif rundown of what is happening with the characters that involves were they are, what they're doing and why.

Shaodow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 pm

SO where are we going from here? I was thinking that even though Uranus was beaten he still has a little bit of himself in Kevin. That is why I did that thing in the beginning. If you don't like that I can scrap it. But yeah where are we going know? Is it over or not?

loowman141414
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Zac and Alex are going to the underworld to see Zca's mom and Jesse and sure, you could meet us in the under world or follow us or something like that. I think that Uranus should still be in his head making him do Uranus's will. something like that.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!