▷ Camp Red

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

▷ Camp Red

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:32 pm

XX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
The re-launch of Youtube Red in 2015 brought much speculation and criticism from the many youtube consumers around the world. As things had a rocky start, the company floundered to come up with a campaign that would interest the masses. Their answer? A lottery in which rather popular youtubers competed to attend Camp Red. If accepted, these youtubers would be flown out to Minnewaska State Park Preserve in New York. Minnewaska was a gorgeous nature getaway, as well as a more isolated location to get all these entertainers in a unique environment to perform. There the youtubers could promote their channels, collaborate, and possibly have a chance to star in their own youtube red special. Camp Red proved itself to be an amazing opportunity for the many creators who may be lacking the channel traffic they so desire. Along the journey will be sponsorships, drama, challenges, and a whole lot of secrecy. The question is, how will the audiences react? Will those who join lose or gain more subscribers? Will there be any viral videos? Camp Red is the event to shock the Youtube nation.

Image Image Image Image Image
FC: anime ◌ GENRE: comedy, slice of life, adventure ◌ STYLE: application and sandbox
Image Image Image Image Image

XX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
xxI N T E R E S Tx C H E C K
firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this post! it means a lot to me when people take interest in something i'm creating. although i must give credit to youtube of course for all the bits of inspiration, after all this is 100% about the website. so, i was mostly curious if i should continue elaborating on this idea and fleshing out the entire rp. if anyone has interest in this idea please post, i might base my continuation on the feedback! also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. i will try to answer to the best of my ability without adding any possible plot spoilers. gotta keep the plot entertaining somehow! if it wasn't clear up above, this rp will be with strictly anime faceclaims, apologies if that ruins your interest, however it is the vision i have for the story. this rp will be about a fictional camp founded by youtube red that promotes creators on their site. to join i will request a small application in order to avoid any repeats of characters, characters that may not fit the plot, and an overall inspection of dedication. i promise it will not be all that intense. i also call it sandbox because i would like for it to be open to accepting new characters whenever someone may have a new idea, or in case someone showed up late to the party. if characters are late to the party, they may have another role than the rest of the beginning characters, but more on that when the roleplay is actually released. anyways, thank you so much again for reading!

CURRENT RELEASE DATE : tbd
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T ✬
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D ✬
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

猫ババ
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!