Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We can be Freaks Together

a part of “We can be Freaks Together”, a fictional universe by opossum666.

"We were raised in cages. Like lab rats, used and experimented on... Then we learned to fly."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We can be Freaks Together”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We can be Freaks Together"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Wubba lubba dub dub!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

opossum666
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: We can be Freaks Together

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:14 pm

May I reserve the leader?
It may have been the losing side, but I still don't believe it was the wrong side. --Mal

Life asked Death, "Why do people love me and hate you?"
Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth." --Author unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TristisNox
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Of course. I'll mark it down right away.

opossum666
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:24 am

Awesome, I'm make y character Sunday =)

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:18 pm

In regards to posting, can we post right after someone else posts or do you want us to wait for one or two other people to post before we can again?
I've been in rp where we had to wait and others where we could rapid fire post (hope that made sense)

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:16 pm

TristisNox wrote:In regards to posting, can we post right after someone else posts or do you want us to wait for one or two other people to post before we can again?
I've been in rp where we had to wait and others where we could rapid fire post (hope that made sense)

You can post whenever you like. :)

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:42 pm

We have officially started! yays!

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:17 am

17 post within the first 4 hours, that's impressive and encouraging. I think we are off to a great start, I'm just sorry I'm late to the party.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:07 pm

Really sorry i havent been very active the last few days... Life decided to be a meanie.

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:43 pm

sorry for not posting today. Will get a post up after work.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverHarted on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:31 am

It's been a few days. Is everyone okay?

SilverHarted
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:04 am

I posted a second post yesterday, hopefully that'll get the ball rolling again

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverHarted on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:29 pm

I'm pretty much unable to post without just rambling about useless stuff, I have to wait until Opossum posts. That's the only reason I'm inactive right now.

SilverHarted
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverHarted on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Guess who figured out how to use hexcodes.... It's me.

SilverHarted
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverHarted on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Hey, I don't know how to progress with Rooke and Tysons bad conditions without kinda controlling Synax... Everyone, accept for Me, Trix, and Navy are inactive, and there's only so much we can do without everyone... I didn't think people would be too happy if I (or someone else) kinda controlled Synax for a post, just 1 so that people could heal and the story would be able to move on a little easier....

SilverHarted
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Apparently Synxa's now up for adoption. Does someone want to adopt her or do we want to control her as we RP?

Also, I've been on this site for a while but most Rps have died quickly, should we make goals or objectives so we have at least someone to RP towards? I feel like we are sometimes going in circles.

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverHarted on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm

A goal sounds good. I just kinda assumed we had a goal of getting the characters to a safe home, but obviously that would crash as soon as we got them some place safe... As for Synax, sense no one's really coming up to adopt her, I would assume we just control her for a bit until someone takes her place?

SilverHarted
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:10 pm

What are ya'll thinking for a goal to work towards? We can have smaller ones and a larger one other than Keep away from The School. I was thinking of maybe as a larger goal would be to somehow expose/ shut down the School?

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm thinking as far as the school goes, exposing it would a short lived victory and possibly put them in more danger. Once exposed an other front company or competitor would start up some were new. As far as shutting them down, it would take a little long for anyone to be able to restart everything. So Tyson's answer, is to "Clean House". Every GB of data, ever eraser, ever whitecoat or person connected to the school. That way if anyone want to restart they would be doing so from scratch. Of course shutting them down or exposing them would probably be easier/safer.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:17 pm

I like that idea. We can start with the idea of "cleaning house" and if it evolves to something else then that's awesome.

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!