Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Can't hardly wait

Can't hardly wait

a part of “Can't hardly wait”, a fictional universe by yourbunnyboo2.

The teenagers of Rosewood Academy don’t know it, but they are living, breathing incarnations of iconic 1980s and 1990s film characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Can't hardly wait”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Can't hardly wait

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Can't hardly wait"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Can't hardly wait

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby calculus-queen on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:17 pm

This sounds amazing! Do you allow OCs? It doesn't look like it, just figured I'd ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

calculus-queen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:46 pm

No but there ia a link in the rules to the masterlist characters you can add.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 pm

The breakfast club. :)

Can I take Charlie?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:22 am

Hey there!
I'd love to reserve Sage Blackwell if possible :)
My favourite would have to be... The Lion King? Or possibly 10 Things I Hate About You

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 pm

@cloud @horseygirl
They are reserved

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Hey! I am interested in the character Rhys Millings.

However, I'm at school, and the school has blocked off tumblr, so I can't look at all the details yet.
I'm pretty sure that I'd be most interested in this character, though once I get home and look at it more in detail, I might switch. But that's a very low chance. ANYWAYS, favourite 80's/90's movie has got to be 'Back to the Future'.

I know I don't have much on this profile, but I've had another account on this site before (long time ago though, so I might need to figure out some stuff about the character sheets a bit more)
Beware of he who took them
He goes by many names.
The Bogeyman, the Shadowed one,
but all are he, the same.

And if you take what is not yours
there can be no doubt
He'll stretch your skin until it snaps,
and all the blood drains out.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:42 am

I'm not sure what's happening with this, but I think I might have to pull out. Sorry and good luck!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!