Can Love Really Overcome All?

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Can Love Really Overcome All?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Name; Kirsten Avenged Savage
Age; 200
Description; Kirsten's hair is blue as the Bahama oceans, her eyes as red as a harvest moon, her skin as white as the moon on a normal night. Her hair falls to her waist line as straight as a hunters arrow.
Personality; Once she knows someone, she's as loyal as can be, but if she doesn't like you, she's one to be messed with, her only ability is the power to communicate with animals.
Creature; Vampire

I want this to be a modern setting, in a high school, but not one of those sappy high school vampire romances, this can be any creature your heart desiers. Kirsten's pets are a black Mamba and two pitbulls.

Once I get more people, I'll post a starting post.
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPitbull
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Can Love Really Overcome All?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey there Red, you know me i don't mind Jumping in on the vamp fun of things :P

name: Keyla Sigans
Description ( image ) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4347574/Ava/oc2.png
personality: very outgoing. Doesn't care whom sees what and loves to meet new people and creatures alike. Shy at times and kinda to herself. She is one for a small group and not to many.
Creature: vampire-Neko

lets get this going! I wanna see what happens XD
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyCoatedDoom :D on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Seeing as no one is doing anything, I'll join :D

Name: Alice Smorthit
Description: http://static.zerochan.net/Alice.Basker ... 238396.jpg
Personality: A bit psycho, cackles a lot, fun to be with, impatient and selfish
Creature: Witch ;D

(do u want to start or should i?)
Two can keep a secret... if one of them is dead

CandyCoatedDoom :D
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovebacon123 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey, can you roleplay with me?

ilovebacon123
Member for 6 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMyInsanityXx on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Name: Lucian Grey Ambrose
Description: Click --> http://favim.com/orig/201107/24/blackam ... 113160.jpg

Personality: Lucian is a quick-witted, sarcastic, and quiet guy. When he's not throwing out sly comments at you, he's usually in completely silence. He's never been a people person, and some may think he's a bit of an asshole at first, but if you're lucky enough to get past his strong shell of isolation, you'll find that Lucian is actually a fairly protective, and loyal companion. He is brutally-honest, so if you ask him something, be sure you really want the answer. Lucian also is in love with danger, and he's a bit confusing and/or different to some people.
Creature: Hybrid (Vampire-Werewolf)
"A True Friend Stabs You In The Front..."

xXMyInsanityXx
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Name: Mason Rosecross

Description: Human Form/ white suit, black tie, long blonde hair usually in a ponytail, ice blue eyes, and fair skin. Reaper Form/ Black suit, red tie, black fog or smoke that rolls off his body, red irises and black eyes, pale skin, a 6ft. scythe, and four large ink black crow wings.

Personality: Calm, can be a smartass at times, he mostly stays to himself but is almost uncontrollable when angered. He has no regard for his own life since the only thing that can harm him is Reaper weaponry. He is used to being alone due to his sheltered childhood. The only companion he truly relies on is his raven, Nevermore.

Creature: Reaper

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Anyone still wanna continue?

RedPitbull
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!