Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Cantarella: The Match

Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

a part of “Cantarella: The Match”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: The Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:06 pm

...... Maybe we should look for someone else to be the last prince? She is the only one that never made a first post on her, and it'll be kinda hard to move on with not having all princes and girls at this point. Anyone want to double up on a character? I would but AnimeGirl's character is paired up with mine so it would be kinda weird RPing with me and I.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:36 am

Hey - I'll take on a second character. I was looking around, and AnimeGirl seems to be taking on a lot of reservations for other roleplays. I assume that means she won't be back, as I've run into predicaments like this with people who have joined roleplays of mine in the past.

So; since I would be taking on this character after matches have already been made, what do you think I should do with him? Again, Cat still needs to approve this addition/switch...
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks Gorie! Since everyone has already been paired up, I say pair your second character with Rave (since animegirl was the rper of the character that was orignal paired up with Rave) so cat wouldn't have to redo the egagment list. If cat is okay with this of course

Ravelin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 pm

I was figuring engagements would be the same - but I meant what should I do with him as a character? xD

SithFaced
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Maybe have him either annoying the living heck outts Rave or have him tick her off until she's "tamed"? Lol. Now that would be funny and a blast! ^^

Ravelin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:11 pm

You could also take the essential model of Ethan, distill it, and turn it into your own character - so it's still yours, but bears resemblance to the original?
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I figured I'd do a mix of the two. As of right now, its a bit past midnight. So I'm pretty much asleep already. xD I will post my character tomorrow, as, officially being done with school, I have nothing to do. xD

As a note to Cat, you can go ahead and make the announcement of who will be married off to who. If Rave could hold off on her post that would follow though, until I submit, then I can make a large post for my character in which I cover what has technically been missed by him. :) It'd be like a catchup post, while still maintaining what it can in terms of the roleplay. But it would give me a few hours time to work on the character without taking away from everyone else's RP time (well, except for myself and Ravelin. But I have an idea for the character already, so she wouldn't have to wait long to RP again.) :) Sound like a fair plan?

PS: For Cat (and everybody else). I will be naming my prince character "Leopold Caellum St Clair" (Saint Clair, aka Sinclair)
Last edited by SithFaced on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SithFaced
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Hey GoriexGorie, if you don't want to do the second character, then I have one from the last Cantarella that I didn't put in this one....remember Hiro? So if you don't want to, just let me know and i can add Hiro back in.

X64
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 am

Hey, well if you're up for it, then I suppose thats okay :) You already have the character created, so we wouldn't have to wait. But again, thats only if you're okay with it?

SithFaced
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 am

Well....secretly I really really want to bring Hiro back....but I don't want to take your character away from you, either. >.<

X64
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 am

Well, I say go for it! :) I want you to bring Hiro back too xD I liked him. haha

SithFaced
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Yay! I sent in his character sheet~

X64
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am

I really hope this doesn't die :/ Because I love this RP way too much <3

SithFaced
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 am

Gorie: I pmed cat about X64's character in case she didn't notice... I'd hate to see this die too.

Kveria
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 am

Awesome. Hopefully now this RP can move forward.

Silent Death
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm

After X64 post as Hiro and cat makes the "offical" egagements we could split into our pairs and groups.

Ravelin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

*flails around like a crazed monkey*

RAWWEERRRR~! I want to see some posts! If I post again, there will be no point for it, and it won't really help anything. Cat! Please post soon! <3

SithFaced
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm with Gorie, I've been STALKING this RP for four days for new posts. Either Cat go ahead and post and have X64 make his first post with Hiro entering the bell, going to the center for the announcement, and what Hiro does after the couples are announced; or Hiro getting back online soon and make his first post. Then Cat finally have the annoying announcer guy say the couples and get this RP going! :3

Ravelin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 am

Thank SOMETHING that there has been postage. Lessgo before everyone runs away.

Kveria
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:43 am

I'm so sorry everyone! My computer has been giving me alot of problems lately, but I was finally to get a post up!

X64
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!