Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cantarella: The Match

Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

a part of “Cantarella: The Match”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: The Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Cantarella: Matched (re-started)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Sorry, but if you can't even remember to make a character for a RP when all you have to do is go to your topics and see that RP's OOC thread. I don't think you need to reserve a spot, if you're that forgetful you should make the character sheet from the get go.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 pm

1.) I'm new to the site, just learned about Topics.
2.) Just because it says I'm logged in, doesn't mean I'm ON.
3.) Because I didn't know about Topics, I had to search through the site, then trought all three Cantarella RP's to find the right one.
4.) I'm really sorry, and no, I'm usually not that forgetful. I couldn't make the character right then because we were preparing for a six hour roadtrip to Colorado.
5.) Thank you so much for PMing me! Making her now. SO SORRY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Well, sorry that I didn't know you were new to the site. If I had known that I won't make a big deal like I had about your character sheet.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Mon May 30, 2011 7:54 pm

You're welcome. xD If you would have responded to it I could've just sent you the link. I'm new too; I just joined yesterday, so I can relate.

Silent Death
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Good news is we'll finally be able to RP as soon TheSilverProject submits her character.... I wonder what's the character going to be like. Yes, when people say that they are working or going to work on their characters, I ponder how they are going to be and how they would react to the other characters or situations..... Some of them crazier and funnier than others ^_^

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey, is it Ok if I submit her and then work on her, to save you guys time? She's a little... fuzzy.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 30, 2011 8:04 pm

I think it should be okay as long you have a pic and her personality, but it's best to ask cat on that one.

And you just peaked my curiosity with "She's a little... fuzzy.". XD

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon May 30, 2011 8:29 pm

I can't wait to see your character Silver! (Hope you don't mind if I call you that) :]

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Mon May 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Yeah, I am also very curious. :P

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon May 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Nope, that's fine. She's up, albeit not quite finished. Plus, my character's nickname is Silver. :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Mon May 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Does this mean we can start now?

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Not until she announces who's engaged to who. Last time she made a new thread with the pairing list.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Mon May 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Well luckily I have computer privaleges back, but school is still sucking up my time but keeping up with posting should be easy enough. Hopefully it doesn't start while I'm at school, Time Zone differences hurts RPs sometimes...

Can't wait to see who is engaged to who this time around~ o3o
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon May 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Same here, but looks like cat is offline for the night :(

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Are we starting today or tomorrow do you think??

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Today, since cat said she was going to announce the RP's pairings today. After she posts that, we are free to RP.

Well, that how it worked last time. She may want to post first in the RP when we get started, I'm now just plain guessing and playing by ear.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 pm

I just might enjoy reading Halo more than playing Rain. He's amazing, Death. Just so you know.

though my favorite might be how much he's going to irritate Rainier. *evil laugh*
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Tue May 31, 2011 7:42 pm

:D Really? Thanks! I really think that Rain is an awesome character too, and I'm not just saying that. Actually, I have a female character that's really similar to him. If you want to look at her, she should be on my profile. ^_^

Lol, he'll be annoyed? Perfect. Halo probably won't even notice. :P

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Hah, they could be twins. Well, except that he's a born asshole and she has an actual excuse for being cold. Though I know, won't that be great? Halo just... being, and Rainier getting steadily more and more ticked off...Muahahahaha

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Tue May 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah, true. Still, I think that the resemblance between the two is almost eerie. It's awesome. :D Lol, that's going to be amazing. I can't wait for them to interact with one another. I wonder what will happen... because Halo is ridiculously Halo, and Rainier seems like the type to get irritated by people like him. xD As I said, I can't wait. :D

Silent Death
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!